Tarte set of four Amazonian colored clay eyeliners uploaded by Brooke S.Tarte set of four Amazonian colored clay eyeliners uploaded by Jacquelin A.

BY TARTE

A collection of universally flattering colored clay eyeliners, perfect for anyone looking to update or add to their eye wardrobe. Set inlcudes: colored clay eyeliner in charcoalcolored clay eyeliner in burgundycolored clay eyeliner in black goldcolored clay eyeliner in cocoa see more...

Tarte set of four Amazonian colored clay eyeliners
  • "Love me some tarte liners. Colors are gorgeous with great pigment and last so good in the water line! Set of four for a good price. I bought mine at Ulta. Lasts forever and definitely will repurchase these again" in 5 reviews
  • "Sometimes it's fun to change up your eyeliner color! Usually I use black, but it's also fun to change up your eyeliner and this set is perfect for that! Four colors means four different options to suit your mood, outfit, or even different eye colors!!" in 4 reviews
Amber S.
Bowling Green, KY
I can rave all day long about anything of tart I really could if I could own everything the item I would this is awesome I would purchase this for the rest of my life if I could it is perfect on the face it is light weight in beautiful
Allison R.
Plainville, KS
I enjoy these liners, they're pigmented and glide on easily. I do feel they can wear off in the waterline and tight line but I like to line my eyes with them and smudge them out. The price is on point too. Would repurchase.
Carmen R.
Hazlehurst, GA
This is a great product. I love that it comes in a variety of colors. It goes on really smooth and lasts a long time. It does not smudge not bad like others do. It's worth the price. I would defiantly buy it again.
Destiny B.
Atlanta
I love it. I first came across this line while buying lipstick and a woman recommended them. I bought a set and it really gave great results. I actually do use it for my lips when wearing lipstick to make my lips fuller. They're a little pricey. I would recommend.
Ashley R.
Smooth, buildable, and lasting. These are fantastic eyeliners and they come in beautiful colors. They also work wonderfully on the waterline. They're one of my favorite stick liners and I use them regularly.
Amy C.
Strongsville
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Delacie N.
These eyeliners work great! They are all very well pigmented and stay on for hours. I use this product almost daily and I find it easy to apply clean lines that don't smudge. I would definitely buy again.
Jenalyn P.
Terre Haute, IN
These are some of my favorite liners, ever. They're soft, but not so that they melt during application, but glide effortlessly over your skin. I love the earthy tones, too!
Gloria A.
Ft Worth, TX
I adore the Amazonian Clay collection for anything… I have lipstick, eyeliner, "pallets… The tart make up brand is seriously one of the biggest in my collection and I one that I use every day and eveningwear
Chrissy W.
Kooskia, ID
This liner was amazing colors I loved using these for my fall pregnancy photos. They made me feel so amazingly strong in my pictures as if I was an amazon women.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
How smooth is the application? I don't like when liners are too stiff or dry. Do they just glide on? Similar to a gel liner?
Chanel C.
Is this product good is it pigmented is it worth my money?