Get birthday party-ready with vitamin-packed, solar-baked blush formulated to balance and brighten skin. Finish off your look with a moisturizing, full coverage liquid lipstick for a long-lasting wear.

is this good? [user:rosel1]
How many of you got this?
Start your review of Tarte Sephora Beauty Insider Birthday 2 Piece Set Blush in Party Creamy Matte Lip Paint in Birthday Suit!
El Monte, CA
Super cute birthday gift I love it. It’s lasting me a while and I use the blush quite frequently so I’m happy I picked this one up from Sephora. And tarte is just amazing quality.
Kent, OH
This blush is a pretty color on me. I don't like harsh pinks but this blends into a beautiful blush color. It matches perfectly with the matte lip. Very smooth.
Ponchatoula , LA
First of all, I got a free gift for my birthday which is DOPE! The color is Gorgeous. Super soft matte. Tarte has always been one of my favorite brands.
Aurora, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
Such a good birthday gift! I got this last year at Sephora for free. The blush is a great color and lasts all day. The lip color is really cute too!
Ocean springs, MS
What an amazing combo! The blush is so pigmented and doesn't emphasize texture its so long lasting I got mine for my birthday for free from Sephora!
Lilburn, GA
Looooooooove! Tarte makes the best blushes! Easy to blend and layer. The matte lipstick is amazing and the color is the perfect nude. I’m in love.
Charleston , SC
1,467 reviews
Tarte Sephora Beauty Insider Birthday 2 Piece Set Blush in Party Creamy Matte Lip Paint in Birthday Suit uploaded by keren A.
Love this duo. The blush is very beautiful and matches my skin tone very well. The liquid paint is very beautiful on the lips and last really long.
San Tan Valley
The creamy matte lipstick in birthday suit is hands down my favorite shade! It compliments my skin tone so much and can complete all looks I do.
Redding, CA
Got it for my bday last year and i love it! I use the blush and lipstick all the time, it'a a beautiful matte blush with a creamy, soft lippie
San Marcos, TX
I loved this sample! The lip is my favorite part! It doesn't leave your lips all day. The color is gorgeous and I definitely repurchased it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
prairie village, kansas
8 months ago
Rose L. • 8 months ago
Yes. It is! I found the formulas to be both long-lasting and universally flattering for all skin tones.