Get birthday party-ready with vitamin-packed, solar-baked blush formulated to balance and brighten skin. Finish off your look with a moisturizing, full coverage liquid lipstick for a long-lasting wear.

is this good? [user:rosel1]
How many of you got this?
Start your review of Tarte Sephora Beauty Insider Birthday 2 Piece Set Blush in Party Creamy Matte Lip Paint in Birthday Suit!
lb
Their both really good products you should really try them I love their formula it’s so good.
Medford, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
The Lippie was too light for my skin tone but the blush was just dark enough not to look ashy on my dark skin although a much darker one would look better
I really enjoy the blush in this kit, it’s a nice rosy pink but doesn’t come on too strong. I’m not too fond of the liquid lipstick though, I find it to be very drying and even just putting it on feels odd, like the consistency of the formula is off. But I have to say, it has a great scent! (It’s minty)
I LOVE THESE!! Amazing products and lasted me a long time and this became apart of my full makeup routine! Very flattery and long lasting. Must haves for every beauty lover!
Alliston, ON
I ❤️ THIS. I LOVE the amazonian clay 12 hour blush in “paaarty” I use it every single day!!! such a natural blushing colour perfect for everyday use or even in a dramatic makeup look as eyeshadow. The tarteist creamy matte lip paint in “birthday suit” is also gorgeous on everyone!!! great formula and doesn’t dry out lips after a long time of wearing.
west vancouver, BC
I am a total blush junkie, but I am very particular with my blush. I like very soft pinks with a little purple undertone. This blush if not quite my normal liking but it is so good. It makes all my other blushes look bad. I will defiantly purchase this product again once I’ve used it up. I’ve been using it since July 2017 and it looks like I have another year until it’ll be all used up. I think the price is pretty high but totally worth it! If your looking for cheaper blushes the Milani blushes are cheaper but not nearly as good as
The only reason I gave this four stars is because I don't usually use blush so it's no reflection on the actual tarte product but as a whole gift set. This was the first creamy matte lippie I got from tarte and waow. It's so great. The exclusive Birthday Suit colour is a perfect nude for me and it applies great and wears really nice, my lips don't feel dry or anything. The blush is a really nice colour but again, I don't wear blush so I can't make a comment about how it wears.
Mississauga , ON
This matte lipstick has many positives such as it’s super creamy but cones off matte, and it does not make your lips sticky at all. One of my only concerns would be that it doesn’t dry completely well and will stay a little bit too creamy, if you live lipglosses and don’t mind it being creamy then this would be absolutely perfect for you.
Calgary, AB
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this set free for my birthday from Sephora. The shade of the matte lip paint I didn't enjoy it as it was too pale for me, wish they just threw in a brown/nude shade that could possible match everyone. I loved the blush as it was almost full size, i think it was 2.5g- not bad for a freebie. I still have it with me now and have not hit pan on it.
Dubai
So this was given to me by my niece last month. It was her Beauty Insider Birthday treat. She passed it on to me as it didn't really work for her. The blush didn't show up on her and the shade of the liquid lip was too pasty on her. She is cool toned. I on the other hand, Loved it. It looked very natural on my warm toned skin. I guess it's not a universal shade.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
prairie village, kansas
8 months ago
Rose L. • 8 months ago
Yes. It is! I found the formulas to be both long-lasting and universally flattering for all skin tones.