BY TARTE

Tarte Sculpted Cheeks Deluxe Amazonian Clay Blush Set and Brush Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new)

Mariana R.
Cicero, IL
I’m only giving it 2 stars because of the brush. The blushes are amazing and I love them, they’re blendable, easy to apply & buildable. They’re also not chalky and have no fallout. As for the brush, I don’t like it. It doesn’t apply any blush to the cheek and it’s hard to pick up product since the bristle are too long, soft and flimsy. I thought I could use it for highlighter but it’s just not dense enough for anything.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
My favorite blush collection!! Must haves! Long lasting! Perfection of blush formula! Very easy to apple? Pigmented and blending it is super easy ! Buildable as well! Worth the value
Sandra C.
I love tarte blushes with Amazonian clay. They always smell so nice and feel nice. Of the different colors I have though, the pigment feels a little inconsistent. Some show up so well and some I have to build....and I have fair skin so that's a little of a turn off for me. But the quality is there in general.
Courtney A.
Sacramento, CA
This Amazonian clay blush is my favorite blush I have ever used! The color is so pigmented and gorgeous. I feel like I can actually tell what the colors are on my skin, whether its more pink, more red or even more purple. I will only ever buy this blush from now on.
Ilyssa C.
Jersey City, NJ
I do not like liquid blush. It always looks too intense and just silly on someone with a complexion like mine. Maybe I am using it wrong but I even tried tutorials and it just seems way to concentrated!
Kendra Y.
These blushes are amazing, the pigment is just beautiful. Honestly in my opinion I couldn’t find a better blush than these one. I can’t and probably won’t ever let go of these blushes.
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I received the color Feisty in my Ipsy bag this month and it's a great color for my skin tone. I really love Tarte's formula for their blush; it's matte, easily buildable, and lasts all day long as well! I'm also happy that they're cruelty free and vegan as I'm trying to use better products for my skin. I would definitely recommend Tarte's blush to anyone plus this deluxe size is a great little size for your purse or for traveling.
Allison P.
Vacaville , CA
I absolutely love every single color in this set. Although tarte can get a little pricey I believed they are so worth the price. They last so long. I have a travel size blush and it's lasted me over 6 months and I still have some left and I also use it daily
Carmen E.
Waterbury
Very pigmented and wearable. It stays on for a very longtime doesn't move around. Kinda hard to blend with bronzers. A little bit of product can take you a long way. It was affordable very good amount for the quality. I believe people should buy this product you probably won't be disappointed but not everything I use and think is great would fit you and your skin
Paige W.
Kansas City, MO
I was given this for Christmas and it's an excellent set. At first I wasn't really fond of the brush but now I absolutely love it because it always provides a natural blush look, keeps it from getting too heavy or cakey. The colors in this set have beautiful pigment and they all look great on my fair skin tone. I will definitely purchase these blushes in the future!
Danielle M.
Sacramento , CA
Okay so saw this online on Ulta.com and it has really mixed reviews anyone own this particular set ? Is it worth the price ? A lot of reviews said it was not worth it .
Tatiana C.
bournemouth
Are the blushes pigmented?