BY TARTE

A double-ended shadow brush featuring a unique, angled tip that applies perfectly around the contours of the eye.

Product performance: Bend the rules with this innovative, double-ended shadow brush for complete eye looks from the lid to the crease. This multi-tasking eye-ssential includes two supremely soft, synthetic brushes in one durable tool designed to make it virtually goofproof to create an array of smoldering looks on every eye shape. Discover the unique, angled brush, which easily applies around the contours of the eye and adds rich dimension with a simple, relaxed sweep - it’s like a GPS for your crease! The flat, opposite brush pats and blends your favorite shadow formulas all over the lid, up to the brow bone.

Made of synthetic materials.

Made in China.

tarte Rule Bender Double-Ended Eyeshadow Brush
  • "Ladies, do yourself a favor and go buy this now! This is a game changer for eyeshadow. It makes found a smokey eye look seems effortless! The angled brush side fits perfectly in the crease of your eye. I don't have a negative thing to say about this product. What are you doing still reading this?? Go get one and try it for yourself!!" in 11 reviews
  • "so when i first purchased this it felt so unatural to use as im not use to a brush like this it felt akward. i thought i would persist with it as i heard reviews. now i dont look back its great for creating a smokey eye whether its a day time look or a night time look. the feel of the brush is just heaven iv had brushes in the past that feel harsh this is just a dream. only con i can think of is im not makeup artist so at the beginning i did find it a little unatural to use but now im a pro id like to say." in 8 reviews
  • "This makes eyeshadow application SO EASY! It's got a fluffy end for blending and a compact end for packing on color. I use this brush everyday and for everything! I feel like it's glued to my hand! The curve in brush is perfect for blending!! This is such a smart design by Tarte! You won't regret this purchase!" in 3 reviews
Marylou C.
This brush here has been one of my most used and favorite brushes when it comes to applying eye makeup...It picks up the product really nice and it applies and blends it beautifully...The dual ended brush gives you everything you need in one brush and not to mention I bought this with a big discount around Christmas time with a gift card I was given for Christmas 😍 5 Stars this product works Amazing
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Omg this tarte Rule Bender Double-Ended Eyeshadow Brush is amazing! i recieved this brush in a monthly beauty subscription  box and I'm in love! This brush works amazing to apply eyeshadow in your crease for the perfect smoky eye look. This double ended brush also works awesome as a blender brush. I highly recommend this brush.
Kayla M.
Travelers Rst, SC
I love that this brush is so convenient and is two sided. It makes it perfect for travel. It applies eyeshadow smooth and blends shades well. It's easy to come up with so many looks with this brush. This brush is a must for eyeshadow brushes.
Ashley C.
Merrill, IA
Blend to the gods girl this brush is Amazing! This is my go to brush and I bought it on the tarte cosmetics site! It’s a bit proxy but aren’t most brushes! Just make sure you clean it otherwise you will get product mixed.
Merna A.
Oregon
Purchased this eyeshadow brush and was extremely satisfied with it . Very soft and does a great job applying my eyeshadow. I would definitely recommend this brush .The BEST brush for blending. Blending is a pain as it is, but this brush cuts the time in half. Love love love.
Marilena G.
Gorgeous brush! Very easy to use, blends everything easily and nicely! The bristles are so soft and they are high quality! I use it almost everyday! I would buy it again.
Cassandra M.
Palo Alto, CA
Love the color, angle and size of this brush. How cute!! Totally advise to anyone looking for an angled brush that wants something easy to use. Find it at Sephora!
Leah R.
Huntington, NY
When I first saw this product, I thought it seemed so 'gimmicky' and didn't really see a need for it. I got it with a palette I bought on QVC, and I'm not sure I ever would have purchased it myself. Let me just tell you, I freaking love it!! I never would have thought a pre-angled brush would actually make that much difference but it so totally does! I love love love using the curved/angled side. It makes it so easy to apply shadow to the crease, and it just blends everything out so nice. So glad I got it, this has quickly become my favorite brush!
Lauren M.
This is such a cute little brush that is very comfortable to hold. It's one of my favorite eye brushes now and I wish they would make more like this. The angle makes it really easy to apply and blend, there's no shedding and they wash and dry great! Tarte brushes are great quality and I've yet to have one wear out on me. Definitely worth the investment.
Lyne A.
San Francisco , CA
Don't really understand why the rush responded but this is not sitting on my vanity right. Personally I don't really like double ended because I can't stand on my cups. But I do recommend it for someone that travels a lot
GRECIA C.
MIAMI, FL
How about this brush?
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
does it help more since its angled
Yaye B.