BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Question on the Smashbox Full Exposure mascara. I really ...1 Answers
  • Never tried this but does it clump? Tarte products are gr...1 Answers
Emily B.
usa
Doesn't give much volume, after about 2 coats you're left with a ton of flakes from it drying out and if you place on bottom lashes then you'll look like a racoon all day.
Cj H.
I received a sample size of this mascara and liked it overall. It lasted during the day without flaking and it added volume without having to use multiple types of mascara at once. Not sure that I would buy a full size tube of it since I have other mascaras that I prefer.
Wayna V.
Great mascara will not clump. Thickens and lengthens eye shadow, apply more and get a more dramatic look. Great value. Professional quality
Syrie C.
This is a really nice mascara! I've found it looks great on the bottom lashes paired with "they're real" by benefit on the top lashes.
Robyn T.
Southampton
This Products lengthens your lashes and makes them look Thicker and just gorgeous@Influenster #contest #influensterawards
Jasmine G.
Works well.nice and small fits in your purse easy. No clumps fills out lashes well and easy to apply. I would recommend
Shai R.
Bronx, NY
Primer is everything! Leaves my skin extra soft and takes away any fine lines I may have. Buy this!!
Marlene G.
AMARILLO, Texas
I like thise well i don't like it i love it my favorite like it when i a pry it omg
Martha F.
Rosharon, TX
Love how this products works ! It actually hides my imperfections really good
Goda S.
London
I really do love how small this product is. I don’t use it in my every day make up routine however it is extremely useful to have at work, school, in your car or when you go on trips and don’t want to bring a full sized mascara. The mascara is jet black (extremely dark). I always apply one coat of this and it’s enough. The brush however is very big so it takes some time to get used to. However it does leave your lashes longer, fuller and thicker. (Not for a natural look)
Bahare K.
Las vegas , NV
Never tried this but does it clump? Tarte products are great just never tried this and it's on sale for #blackfriday
Joy V.
Markham, ON
Question on the Smashbox Full Exposure mascara. I really want this to work but I struggle with using the fat wand. Any how to tips will help me a lot!