tarte ReCreate Anti-Aging Foundation with Wrinkle Rewind Technology SPF 15 uploaded by Soraida C.

BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

tarte ReCreate Anti-Aging Foundation with Wrinkle Rewind Technology SPF 15
Makes my skin look extremely smooth and the anti aging agent of it works grey. Even my grandma uses it!!! Yes it is very easy to apply and I am so happy with it. I don't like that it's very cakey but again, it's complete coverage! Definitely repurchasing
Taylor T.
Mattoon, IL
Love makes my face feel great and feel like it covers everything and can hide anything I think every one should try it out
Marlena H.
Elkhorn City, KY
Review for: Cool Bisque
I love love love Tarte foundation. The cream is so easy to apply, smooth and radiant. It stays on throughout the day and gives a long lasting matte finish. It's a little pricey but worth paying to achieve the look, I would recommend this and all other Tarte products.
Beth W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
There's a lot to love about this palette. The colors are beautiful, with colors for day/neutral but a few darker shadows to smoke it up for night looks. They're smooth, pigmented and blend very well. Both mattes and shimmers perform well. The only downside I found is that it just doesn't have the staying power I've found other brands to have, even with primer and setting spray. It just doesn't hold up and creases very early on in wear. I think my watery allergy prone eyes are probably to blame for this, but it's definitely something to keep in mind.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so thrilled with this! it did the job of giving me a nice surface while not appealing oily or like there was something on my face. it's very smooth and good if you have combination skin. Loved the feel of it going on and i will totally purchase it again.
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite. Definitely wouldn't try again. I have medium skin. My T zone gets oily and I thought this foundation would set perfectly but it would still make them oily. The rest of my face looked good but not the T zone.
valeria h.
i recently used this one on my mom. I personally love this one but since i don't really have wrinkles it doesn't do the trick. once i tried it on my mom oh my gosh she stoked this from me. She god a perfect coverage and it lasted all day!
Erica C.
Rio Rancho, NM
I really like Tarte products and this wasn't bad, but I did find it clogged my pores after using it for a week. The coverage is good, but you should use a good moisturizer as I found it a bit drying.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
This is my holy grail when it comes to foundations! It looks flawless on and many shades to ,match your skin tone. I highly recommend this to anyone.
Alicia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried all the Tarte foundations and, this is the only one I like . Well worth the price and would probably repurchase when I finish this.
Alexus L.
New Goshen , IN
Does this come in various shades?
ehinome i.
San Jose, CA
So pricey for a foundation!Do they last all day?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
I have a oily skin does this product good for dry skin girls ?
Rich B.
Does this really work? Does it really make your wrinkles disappear?
Natalie H.
Evansville, IN
How does this compare to Tarte's Amazonian clay foundation?