tarte ReCreate Anti-Aging Foundation with Wrinkle Rewind Technology SPF 15 uploaded by Soraida C.

BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

What it is:A natural foundation with clinically proven antiaging results.What it does:Tarte ReCreate(TM) Anti-Aging Foundation With Wrinkle Rewind(TM) Technology SPF 15 is a natural foundation powered by Wrinkle Rewind(TM) technology. This proprietary... see more...

Fernanda R.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: Natural Warm Walnut 18 more...
This foundation is a 10 love the weightless feeling of it, yet it gives you a lot of coverage and once you take it off your face looks and feel so good 😊 it’s perfect for combination skin.i defenately recomend this product if you want to start taking care of your face.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
It works so well to help keep your face on all day & all night long. No matter the weather. No matter what stress or hell you put your body though. Your face will look flawless like the fierce queen you are!
Beth W.
There's a lot to love about this palette. The colors are beautiful, with colors for day/neutral but a few darker shadows to smoke it up for night looks. They're smooth, pigmented and blend very well. Both mattes and shimmers perform well. The only downside I found is that it just doesn't have the staying power I've found other brands to have, even with primer and setting spray. It just doesn't hold up and creases very early on in wear. I think my watery allergy prone eyes are probably to blame for this, but it's definitely something to keep in mind.
Rossana T.
Doral, FL
Es perfecto para aquellas chicas o señoras que le preocupa los efectos de la edad? Y quieren cuidarse de esas arrugas que tanto les tenemos. Esta base deja un aspecto natural sin resecar la piel y lo mejor es que la protege del sol
Marlena H.
Elkhorn City, KY
Review for: Cool Bisque more...
I love love love Tarte foundation. The cream is so easy to apply, smooth and radiant. It stays on throughout the day and gives a long lasting matte finish. It's a little pricey but worth paying to achieve the look, I would recommend this and all other Tarte products.
Victoria F.
I was so thrilled with this! it did the job of giving me a nice surface while not appealing oily or like there was something on my face. it's very smooth and good if you have combination skin. Loved the feel of it going on and i will totally purchase it again.
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Not my favorite. Definitely wouldn't try again. I have medium skin. My T zone gets oily and I thought this foundation would set perfectly but it would still make them oily. The rest of my face looked good but not the T zone.
debbie r.
Vineland, NJ
i love this froundatio0n. very easy to apply and i use a amakeup brush to apply. goes on very smooth and lasts a long time. has a matte finish and hides the fine wrinkle around lips and eyes. very light and would highly recommend it to othes
Erica C.
Rio Rancho, NM
I really like Tarte products and this wasn't bad, but I did find it clogged my pores after using it for a week. The coverage is good, but you should use a good moisturizer as I found it a bit drying.
valeria h.
i recently used this one on my mom. I personally love this one but since i don't really have wrinkles it doesn't do the trick. once i tried it on my mom oh my gosh she stoked this from me. She god a perfect coverage and it lasted all day!
Rich B.
Does this really work? Does it really make your wrinkles disappear?
ehinome i.
San Jose, CA
So pricey for a foundation!Do they last all day?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
I have a oily skin does this product good for dry skin girls ?
Natalie H.
Evansville, IN
How does this compare to Tarte's Amazonian clay foundation?
Alexus L.
New Goshen , IN
Does this come in various shades?