Add a Photo

By TARTE
#72 in Highlighter
New Products - 15% off and Free Shipping Over $40.

15% OFF

New Products - 15% off and Free Shipping Over $40.

Expires Today

Up to 50% off Sale items.

50% OFF

Up to 50% off Sale items.
Free Shipping on $40+ order. Continental U.S. Only.

FREE SHIPPING

Free Shipping on $40+ order. Continental U.S. Only.
Free Shipping and Sample on Orders of $75CAD and Up.

FREE SHIPPING

Free Shipping and Sample on Orders of $75CAD and Up.
Free Shipping on Orders of £40 and Up.

FREE SHIPPING

Free Shipping on Orders of £40 and Up.
Free Sample with any order.

FREE GIFT

Free Sample with any order.

What it is:
A creamy, highlighting and strobing stick for a long-wearing glow that's powered by coconut, vitamin E, apple, and marine extracts.

What it does:
This swipe-on strobing stick is loaded with pigments and antioxidants to help nurture skin and give it a lasting glow. The twist-up highlighter has micro-pearl flecks suspended in a creamy conditioning formula that’s infused with coconut, apple extract, and the exclusive Rainforest of the Sea™ complex. It glides on and blends easily into all skin types, leaving a concentrated glow that instantly catches the light. The formula activates with your body heat so all you need is your fingertips to swipe and blend it on. Wear your favorite shade alone, or layer it with the coordinating, Skin Twinkle Vol. II Palette for all-out lit luminosity.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is dermatologist tested and free of fragrance.

Photo (1)
Isabella G.
Isabella G.

El único corrector que uso es el de tarte me encanta su marca, es un corrector en barra con muy buena pigmentación y de larga duración ideal para cualquier tipo de piel de verdad me encanta y se los recomiendo

The only corrector I use is the tarte I love your brand, it is a corrector in bar with very good pigmentation and long lasting ideal for any type of skin I really love and recommend them
Dakota D.
Dakota D.
Circleville, Ohio

Love love love Tarte highlighter and their clay products. Most of their products are oil free and the ones that aren't still don't cause breakouts. The highlighter is a great pigment and usually I am not a fan of the stick highlighters (I like powder ones.) It is worth the money and feels great on your skin. I would recommend to a friend for sure.
Maria Laura M.
Maria Laura M.
Hackensack, NJ

Es un buen iluminador en barra. Es muy sutil pero si le aplicas otra capa no produce un acabado pegostoso. Hace que tu maquillaje se vea muy con una piel saludable por lo cual se ha vuelto uno de mis favoritos. La colección Rainforest of the sea cuenta con muy buenos productos. Esta colección ha dado en el blanco totalmente.
Grace K.
Grace K.
Holyoke

What I didn't like was how heavy it felt on my skin. Since it's so heavy, it's annoyingly to blend. I love tarte, just not this product. I think if they change it up a bit within ingredients then it'll be perfect. I would still recommend this product if you don't mind the heaviness.
Erin M.
Erin M.

I am obsessed!! First off, tarte is one of my favorite brands that has great minerals, applies well, lasts all day, and looks even better! I love this cream highlighter. Using your finger to apply it melts the product just enough and it gives off the perfect glow! Great for spring & summer!
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Nashville, TN

RUN AND BUY THIS NOW. I am a highlighter junkie and this is the best highlighter I have very used. It is blinding! I have normal/oily skin and this does not budge. I also like to add powder highlighter on top of it to make it even more glowy! It's so gorgeous you will not regret it.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL

I am a tarte addict and I love most of their products that I own which is alot. This was perfect as a base for my powder sparkler tarte highlighter to sit on top and lasted all day in the sun and all.price is higher than I think shoukd be for a stick but it was worth the price
Mellisa C.
Mellisa C.
Ball Ground, GA

Yassssssss . So good ! I went out to the store & bought it because my best friend recommended it & well , I was so satisfied with the purchase ! I highly highly recommend , I would repurchase it again & again because it's a 10/10 , maybe even a holy grail !! You'll love it
Roma K.
Roma K.
Sacramento, CA

I absoulty love this product. Perfect for any occasion. Easy to store and take with you anywhere. I recommend to everyone to buy this. Great great stuff. Can't go a day without it for sure. I would repurchase this again for sure. Can't wait for a sale. Hooray !!!!!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Jacksonville , FL

OMG this is an absolute favorite of mine!! I seriously can't brag enough on it! It's the perfect kind of shimmery flat look! Defiantly stays on all day and I don't have to reapply. I have dry skin and this works perfect for me doesn't get sticky or dryed out.
Lesley s.
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA

Would this go on last ??.. which "step " is highlighter??
Emely M.
Emely M.

Does it go on heavy or is it light? If light, does it highlight well?
Is this worth the money? Tarte has put out some lower quality products and has become kind of hit or miss lately
María S.
María S.

Que tal es el producto?? Tiene buena cobertura???
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Dandridge

Oh my goodness this packaging!! How's the color selection?