tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ Twinkle Stick Highlighter uploaded by Alecia R.tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ Twinkle Stick Highlighter uploaded by Alecia R.tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ Twinkle Stick Highlighter uploaded by Alecia R.See all 10 photos
2 colors available

BY TARTE #27 in Highlighter

What it is:
A creamy, highlighting and strobing stick for a long-wearing glow that's powered by coconut, vitamin E, apple, and marine extracts.

What it does:
This swipe-on strobing stick is loaded with pigments and antioxidants to help nurture skin and give it a lasting glow. The twist-up highlighter has micro-pearl flecks suspended in a creamy conditioning formula that’s infused with coconut, apple extract, and the exclusive Rainforest of the Sea™ complex. It glides on and blends easily into all skin types, leaving a concentrated glow that instantly catches the light. The formula activates with your body heat so all you need is your fingertips to swipe and blend it on. Wear your favorite shade alone, or layer it with the coordinating, Skin Twinkle Vol. II Palette for all-out lit luminosity.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is dermatologist tested and free of fragrance.

• How do I get a voxbox I'm so confusedYou'll receive an email notify... 1 Answers
  • tarte Twinkle Stick Highlighter is th...Be the first to answer!
  • I've never used a stick foundation. I...This is just a trend that will... 2 Answers
Photos (10)
Buy on Sephora
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY
I purchased both colors of these highlighter sticks. The colors compliment the highlighters in the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Skin Twinkle Lighting Palette Volume II. Some days I wear the highlighter sticks by themselves but other days, when I want a more intense highlight, it looks stunning to apply this stick highlighter along with the same color highlighter from the Skin Twinkle Lighting Palette Volume II together. I look like a goddess. I cannot wait until I have more of a tan, these will look stunning. These are creamy, easy to apply, and blend like a dream. The price tag isn't bad either. I love Tarte because they make amazing natural products that are cruelty-free. I highly recommend these highlighter sticks.
Isabella G.
Isabella G.
El único corrector que uso es el de tarte me encanta su marca, es un corrector en barra con muy buena pigmentación y de larga duración ideal para cualquier tipo de piel de verdad me encanta y se los recomiendo

The only corrector I use is the tarte I love your brand, it is a corrector in bar with very good pigmentation and long lasting ideal for any type of skin I really love and recommend them
Dakota D.
Dakota D.
Circleville, OH
Love love love Tarte highlighter and their clay products. Most of their products are oil free and the ones that aren't still don't cause breakouts. The highlighter is a great pigment and usually I am not a fan of the stick highlighters (I like powder ones.) It is worth the money and feels great on your skin. I would recommend to a friend for sure.
Maria Laura M.
Maria Laura M.
Hackensack, NJ
Es un buen iluminador en barra. Es muy sutil pero si le aplicas otra capa no produce un acabado pegostoso. Hace que tu maquillaje se vea muy con una piel saludable por lo cual se ha vuelto uno de mis favoritos. La colección Rainforest of the sea cuenta con muy buenos productos. Esta colección ha dado en el blanco totalmente.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Manassas, VA
I love tarte it is one of my favorite brands! They are always constantly coming out with new amazing products! I got this in the shade skylight and I love it! I'm not usually a fan of cream highlighters but this works great as a highlighter base under your powder I always apply my liquid foundation and Concealer then I put this on and set my face and go over it with a powder highlighter and my face is literally blinding!!
Jayme H.
Jayme H.
This product- like the dozens of other highlighter sticks- is not super unique. However, Tarte's special clay formula is cruelty free and more natural than many other brands. In my experience, the highlighter stick blended well and lasted all day with minimal fading. If you've never used a stick like this you need to be extra careful to blend well because it's easy to accidentally draw a hard and harsh line!
Vivian K.
Vivian K.
Tallahassee, FL
June 19, 2017, 4:25 p.m.
Review for: Spotlight, Skylight
My summer highlight go to! I've been wearing this everyday, at the office or going to the beach! It gives me the nice highlight I need without looking like sweating! Its a perfect summer glow and it stays long on my skin without reapplication. Packaging is great as well! Perfect for traveling and I always carry it with me in my purse! tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ Twinkle Stick Highlighter
Dorinda G.
Dorinda G.
Taft
June 7, 2017, 3:24 p.m.
Review for: Spotlight, Skylight
So creamy and super pigmented on the skin! I recommend this 100% and plan to buy another incase they do away with it. It's great for any skin type and has such a beautiful shimmer that some of my other pallets don't even compare. Love this and would buy again and again! Consider it a staple in my make up collection!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Can't give it 5 stars because there is not enough product to justify the price, however this is a beautiful subtle highlighting stick that works amazing on the collar bones and shoulders. I don't like cream highlighters because when you put them on your cheek it drags your foundation off-however this one isn't terrible if you are gentle. Why not more product?!?
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
These products are so creamy and smooth they are so easy to apply and blend..... they are absolute so pigmented and they are nice and shimmery which I love a good highlight and I would definitely buy again. I would really like to b
E sent one in a box box!
Lesley s.
Lesley s.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Would this go on last ??.. which "step " is highlighter??
Sian S.
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Never tried highliter on a stick, do you prefer this or a powder highlighter? I use skin frost and abh glow kits
Marie M.
Marie M.
How is this highlighter? Worth it?
Emely M.
Emely M.
Does it go on heavy or is it light? If light, does it highlight well?
Daiana L.
Daiana L.
How does this product feels ? Should I purchase it ?