BY TARTE #61 in Highlighter

A non-greasy, multitasking elixir with brightening, micro-glistening pearls & the antioxidant Rainforest of the Sea™ complex to deliver a healthy, mermaid glow anywhere on your face & body.

• Rainforest of the Sea™ complex: a proprietary blend of algae & marine flower extracts that helps reduce the Appearance of fine lines & wrinkles while smoothing & softening skin
  • Jojoba Oil: a natural soothing extract that leaves skin soft, supple & smooth
  • Maracuja Oil: rich in essential fatty acids to replenish, rebuild & brighten skin
  • Coconut Oil: delivers intense moisture & is known for its antibacterial & conditioning properties
  • Vitamin E: a natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant
  • Squalane: natural skin emollient that delivers & retains moisture

Product performance: So much more than a face oil. These multitasking, 4-in-1 mermaid radiance drops effortlessly disappear into skin as a highlighting primer, coat lips in moisture (try before or after your matte liquid lip), infuse your foundation with instant radiance & leave a reflective, pearlescent glow anywhere on your face OR body. The hypoallergenic formula completely absorbs into all skin types – even oily skin – without clogging pores, while the antioxidant Rainforest of the Sea™ complex, coconut, jojoba oil & vitamin E help hydrate & nourish skin. Wear alone as a highlighting base or dropped onto tarte’s clay stick foundation for dewy coverage with extra skincare benefits.

Ingredients: Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, isododecane, jojoba esters, mica, glyceryl caprylate, parfum/fragrance, passiflora edulis (passion fruit) seed oil, jojoba oil/macadamia seed oil esters, limonene, squalene, tocopherol, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, phytosteryl macadamiate, phytosterols, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491), carmine (CI 75470). OE111FO000021

• I have been wanting to try this product for a while and I was wonde...1 Answers
  • What do you use this for? I want to try it.3 Answers
  • Is it good ? I would like to try it1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Journee H.
Journee H.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: tarte Rainforest of the Sea Radiance Drops 1 oz/ 30 mL
I love these drops it has a pleasant smell like wood and orange. The radiance drops gives me a beautiful natural glow when wearing it alone. I have wore it under foundation. Still a beautiful glow. I have really ditched my foundation for these drops. I moisturize my face and apply these drops and I have a natural beautiful look. For the people complaining that is too shiny don't use too much and also rub it in. For the people complaining that it's not shiny enough it is not to be compared with cover FX drops it's not even the same type of product. This product is to be used as a primer or alone as a radiant moisturizer for the whole body. Overall this is the only product that I have owned so far and I like it a lot and I dread the day that it will be all gone. PS it does not make me feel oily at all don't use too much. The picture provided is a picture of me wearing the drops under Foundation. This is my influenster product of the year.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY
Review for: tarte Rainforest of the Sea Radiance Drops 1 oz/ 30 mL
I have been a fan of Tarte products for a few years now. I have sensitive, combination skin and this one of several cruelty-free make-up brands that I purchase products from regularly. This product was released while Tarte's website was having a 20% off your order discount and I had to purchase it. Usually I like to wait and read other people's reviews and/or test a new make-up product out in person, but I decided to give this a go. I really love to apply this as a highlight topper and it gives my face a lovely natural sheen and glow. I don't like anything that is way too glittery or over the top and I have found that once I blend this out, it gives me a lovely dewy look without looking too over the top. It is easy to apply and a little bit goes a long way. I highly recommend this product.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Review for: tarte Rainforest of the Sea Radiance Drops 1 oz/ 30 mL
I love these radiance drops so much! I have dry skin and these are just perfect for my skin type. It doesn't help hide pores but it did last noticeably long on my skin. I definitely would buy this again I think it's an awesome product. I personally like using this in conjunction with the new tarte stick foundation. On its own, the stick foundation is too drying for my skin type so I mix these in and it just makes it the perfect balance for my skin type and made me love the combo! Definitely worth it in my opinion. And also, these drops can be used it multiple other ways, obviously not just the way I use them. You can mix with your primer, moisturizer, any other foundations, use it as a liquid highlight, etc. there are endless possibilities for this product.
Mandy C.
Mandy C.
Review for: tarte Rainforest of the Sea Radiance Drops 1 oz/ 30 mL
This is one of the best products I have tried! I love how dewy it makes my makeup look and gives such a beautiful glow. It's great for all skin types. When I first started using this, my skin was really dry, but it has become more normal and occasionally even a bit oily. It makes my tarts Clay Stick Foundation look amazing and I've also added it to my other foundations. It just gives a healthy glow to it. So glad I purchased this!! tarte Rainforest Of The Sea™ Radiance Drops
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Kansas City , MO
Review for: tarte Rainforest of the Sea Radiance Drops 1 oz/ 30 mL
I'm loving these radiance drops! When I first got them I wasn't sure how to use them, but after playing with the for awhile I can't stop using them! I have a few different ways that work for me. I have very dry skin, so I always need a mositurizing primer. Some times I use this as a primer on really dry skin days. I like using these drops on "no make-up, make-up days" to gave your skin a healthy dewey glow. My favorite way to use these drops are to mix in with my foundation. It works best with more matte foundations, if you using it in a more glowy foundation it can be hard for it to set. Oh and you only need the smallest amount, a LITTLE goes a LONG way!
Vane G.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: tarte Rainforest of the Sea Radiance Drops 1 oz/ 30 mL
I absolutely love this product. Its the extra pep to your make look regardless if you're doing something simple or going full glam. It won't make your skin oily or greasy. This offers the right amount of shimmer to brighten dull skin if you add in to the base of your make up, or build it up as your highlighter. I like adding a few drops into the foundation I'm using like radiance drops and it adds a dewy finish to the foundation. I also appreciate that the bottle isn't small, other brands have radiance drops for the same cost or more but the bottles are slim af. Tarte for the win!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Nettleton , MS
Review for: tarte Rainforest of the Sea Radiance Drops 1 oz/ 30 mL
So I just received this in the mail about a week or two ago and I've really been enjoying it! At first I was skeptical about it because I LOVE a matte finish but I'm really starting to like the way it looks. I've been dropping about 3 drops onto my beauty blender along with my foundation and it gives my skin the most beautiful luminous glow! I have found that towards the end of the day my face does look oiler than normal but that may be because I'm just not used to the dewy finish or maybe I should try some different primers with it. But overall it makes my skin look healthy and gives me the perfect summer glow!
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
08754
Review for: tarte Rainforest of the Sea Radiance Drops 1 oz/ 30 mL
What a amazing product. I have been a long time Tarte fan and could not wait to tryout this product. And let me tell you. .I was not disappointed. .I just added a few drops on my beauty blender and gently applied to my face where I wanted a little "glow"... (I use Tarte Clay Stick Foundation sonI couldn't just add drops to foundation. .I applied them ontop of foundation once it was applied ) and it looked amazing. I have used other liquid highligters before but none of them compare to this one..this one is definitely a keeper.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Review for: tarte Rainforest of the Sea Radiance Drops 1 oz/ 30 mL
I actually really love this stuff so far. I've seen reviews that it's just oil with some shimmer in it, but this stuff makes my foundation flawless. I tried the vanish foundation stick for the first time and my skin looked like a filter and the next time I used it I noticed my skin looked like it had dry patches and I remembered I used this oil the first time and went back to it and it fixed my foundation right up and I looked filtered again! This is perfect for dry skin girls!
Kathleen T.
Kathleen T.
Temple, GA
Review for: tarte Rainforest of the Sea Radiance Drops 1 oz/ 30 mL
I didn't have high hopes for this product when I purchased it due to the mixed reviews, but unfortunately I didn't like it. While this product did sink into my skin quickly, added radiance, and didn't feel slick or greasy, I returned it for one reason: it has glitter in it. Not shimmer but glitter. First I applied it with my fingers to moisturized and primed skin, and I mixed it with my Rainforest of the Sea foundation, but the glitter would not go away. It also smelled like oranges to me, which I wasn't expecting since it doesn't have added fragrance listed in the ingredients. This is a red flag for me because of the eczema on my cheeks.
Breanna D.
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
Would you recommend this or the Marc jacobs dew drops?
Isabel R.
Isabel R.
Saint Petersburg
What do you use this for? I want to try it.
Gabriella L.
Gabriella L.
New Hyde Park, NY
Has anyone used this as just a liquid highlight on the cheeks? Does it show up enough to use it for that or is it more of just an overall face glow product?
Oyuky R.
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Does it leave you oily ?
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
How do use this? Do you add it on your face first? Or mix it in with foundation?