BY TARTE

A non-greasy, multitasking elixir with brightening, micro-glistening pearls & the antioxidant Rainforest of the Sea™ complex to deliver a healthy, mermaid glow anywhere on your face & body.

• Rainforest of the Sea™ complex: a proprietary blend of algae & marine flower extracts that helps reduce the Appearance of fine lines & wrinkles while smoothing & softening skin
  • Jojoba Oil: a natural soothing extract that leaves skin soft, supple & smooth
  • Maracuja Oil: rich in essential fatty acids to replenish, rebuild & brighten skin
  • Coconut Oil: delivers intense moisture & is known for its antibacterial & conditioning properties
  • Vitamin E: a natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant
  • Squalane: natural skin emollient that delivers & retains moisture

Product performance: So much more than a face oil. These multitasking, 4-in-1 mermaid radiance drops effortlessly disappear into skin as a highlighting primer, coat lips in moisture (try before or after your matte liquid lip), infuse your foundation with instant radiance & leave a reflective, pearlescent glow anywhere on your face OR body. The hypoallergenic formula completely absorbs into all skin types – even oily skin – without clogging pores, while the antioxidant Rainforest of the Sea™ complex, coconut, jojoba oil & vitamin E help hydrate & nourish skin. Wear alone as a highlighting base or dropped onto tarte’s clay stick foundation for dewy coverage with extra skincare benefits.

Ingredients: Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, isododecane, jojoba esters, mica, glyceryl caprylate, parfum/fragrance, passiflora edulis (passion fruit) seed oil, jojoba oil/macadamia seed oil esters, limonene, squalene, tocopherol, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, phytosteryl macadamiate, phytosterols, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491), carmine (CI 75470). OE111FO000021

• I have been wanting to try this product for a while and I was won...1 Answers
  • What do you use this for? I want to try it.3 Answers
  • Is it good ? I would like to try it1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alecia B.
Strattanville , PA
I love the tarte radiance drops! After I apply my Primer I add a drop or two to my foundation. It gives my skin a flawless glow and it’s also great when your undereye make up may begin to crease, I put a little on my beauty blender and dab under my eye for refreshing Makeup! I would totally recommend these if you have dry skin !!! If your on the oily side just don’t use too much or it’ll make your make up slide off .... a little goes a very long way!!!
Joana M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is upping my highlight game soooo much! The only thing I don’t like is that it’s a bit oily, and I have oily skin. Keep that in mind. But I can wear this by itself with no makeup to have that healthy glow. Really like this stuff!
Andie S.
Rolla, MO
I love these drops. They are an amazing product and have so many different possible uses. I sometimes use as an all over facial oil, or just on my high points as a slight highlighter. You are also able to put on your lips, mix with your foundation and many other things.
Macey H.
Pendleton, IN
I drench this ALL over the skin. If you’re into the healthy, shiny skin look this IS the product for you. I put this on my face, collar bones, arms, and really anywhere that shows. I look so glossy and radiant while wearing this and I’m totally obsessed!
Yesenia C.
Perris , CA
Love love love ! This lightweight, pore less finish, champagne undertones in which I love , shimmery finish if you apply well , easy to blend or to apply . I would highly recommend it. Who cares about the price if it’s a great product!
Alexis D.
Buffalo, NY
These are amazing I use them with all kinds of foundation and it makes the finish look awesome I mixed it with my wet and wild foundation and it made it look high end and then I've mixed it with my fenty beauty foundation and it gave it a more hydrating finish
🐝 A.
I mix this with my Mac foundation and I love the dewy finish it gives me. It gets 3 stars because I find my skin dries out way easier while I’m using it. However it works well as a primer. Not really good as a highlighter due to the thin formula.
Lexie N.
Duvall
Really wanted to like this! I loved the shimmer and the feeling of the elixir, especially how the champagne undertone complimented my skin! But, it was far too oily for me and the smell was awful! And those are dealbreakers for me unfortunately:(
Andrea V.
Atkins, AR
BEST GIFT EVER!!
I just recently received this gift for Christmas from my sister and love it so much! Its a great skin primer/moisturizer and skin luminizer! Im IN LOVE! Makes my skin dewy and radiant!❤️😍tarte Rainforest Of The Sea™ Radiance Drops
Anya O.
I wish I liked this foundation. I have very dry skin and was so hoping that this was going to be a good foundation for me, but it emphasized every flaw in my skin and made me look years older.
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Does it leave you oily ?
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
Would you recommend this or the Marc jacobs dew drops?
Gabriella L.
New Hyde Park, NY
Has anyone used this as just a liquid highlight on the cheeks? Does it show up enough to use it for that or is it more of just an overall face glow product?
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
What do you use this for? I want to try it.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
How do use this? Do you add it on your face first? Or mix it in with foundation?