BY TARTE

A limited-edition, deluxe lip duo with formulas powered by the exclusive Rainforest of the Sea™ complex. This deluxe duo provides a double dose of hydration and conditioners while drenching lips in antioxidants and natural nude lip color. Create a creamy matte or radiant dewy finish with the Drench Lip Splash Lipstick in Cabana Boy, a full-coverage satin matte lipstick that saturates your lips in moisture and antioxidants while imparting a rich, longwearing mauve color. Then create a soft nude lip look with the Quench Lip Rescue in Nude, a moisturizing lip balm that minimizes the early signs of aging, while delivering intense hydration. This set contains: - 0.035 oz Quench Lip Rescue in Nude - 0.035 oz Drench Lip Splash Lipstick in Cabana Boy (mauve) It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is vegan and dermatologist tested.

• Is this product moisturising?1 Answers
  • Does this have a specific smell to them? Has anyone had a...1 Answers
  • I love the shades of these lipstick. Do these stay all da...2 Answers
tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ Quench & Drench Lip Set
  • "I was excited to try this, especially at only 9 dollars. I knew the products were mini, but that's okay by me. The balm is very similar to the Sugar balms - soft, thick, and moisturizing. You'll have to be careful not to wind the stick too much otherwise you might see breakage. As for the lipstick, i actually was very pleasantly surprised. It's has an extremely matte look, but the formula is very light, thing and NOT drying. It's pretty unique to me as formulas go. The shade in this set was a perfect neutral pink, on the mauve side. These would be perfect for on the go." in 151 reviews
  • "Tart lip sticks is one of my favorites. The material is really creamy and applies well, it moisturizes your lips and it stays on all day. They have a lot of pretty colors to pick from. It's affordable and I would recommend." in 71 reviews
  • "Love both of these lipsticks! They're long lasting, moisturizing, and the nude colors are so pretty! The packaging is just the best, too. Tarte is one of my favorite brands, especially their lipsticks!" in 53 reviews
  • "Sephora had a special offer where you got these two in a mini version for $9. Having never tried Tarte lip products before, I thought that was a great deal and I got them on impulse. No regrets! I really really really like the Quench Lip Rescue because the color goes perfectly with my natural lip color and it's so comfortable to wear. Very moisturizing, although it has a minty feel to it so if you don't like that don't get this! I also absolutely love the Drench Lip Splash Lipstick, it's a beautiful mauve pink/purple color (my favorite). It looked so pretty with my skin tone, which surprised me, and it had a beautiful matte finish. It did feel a tad, just a tad, bit drying but it was 100% tolerable. Nothing uncomfortable whatsoever. It almost felt like I had nothing on if it wasn't for that slight drying sensation. Although it's not transfer proof or long-wearing, it lasted a lot longer than I thought it would after a full meal and drinks. For $9, I am very pleased with this purchase and I'm totally getting both full sized products. Absolutely love them!" in 40 reviews
Oriana B.
elyria
Beautiful natural shade lipstick. I keep this in my purse for when I'm on the go. The best part about this lipstick is it makes me feel like I'm not wearing a lot of makeup it gives me a very natural-looking face but I still feel very pretty and feminine just a little pop. It's a very light lipstick long lasting and it's not sticky very smooth silky. I wear in the winter when I don't feel like wearing makeup I don't feel like putting on my face but I don't want people to know that so I go with nudes it matches my hair color matches my skin tone accents my freckles perfect people think I'm not wearing makeup and it has the effect like I did not do much. It's also great for the spring and the summer when you don't want a very heavy face and you're wearing a lot of pastels and bright colors you can do a very fun and a very neutral lip
Lauren B.
Dayton, OH
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Tarte is my all time favorite brand so I had to try this. My lips are constantly dry and peeling in the winter so I gave this a try. My lips felt amazing and there was no cracking or dryness. I put it on every morning!
Stephanie M.
Bolivar, MO
Purchased at: Sephora
Hydrating and lasted a long time, but the shade choices (at least in the store I purchased from) were extremely limited, and the one I got was a matte pink that made me look like a little kid playing dress up.
ang d.
New York
Sadly I didn’t like this product. I only have one of them because I received it in a set which I purchased from tart. I love all type products and was very excited to try this lip product but I was not happy with the outcome. The product packaging is sleek and cute, but the lipstick itself stinks. It does not show up at all. Its not matte just a regular lipstick, but its not pigmented at all. Very disapointing. Do not recommand sadly :(
Jennifer W.
Comstock Park , MI
The Quench Lip Rescue! So good! This is perfect for hydrating and adding a little bit of color. This formula is similar to a chapstick but one that has a little more slip to it and is even more hydrating. This makes your lips look so plump and juicy and hydrated with a glossy shine that is not sticky by any means. It’s the perfect go to when you need that little something on the days you have to grab and go.
Angela
Purchased at: Sephora
So I never bought the tarte rainforest of the sea lipstick but I've tried some swatches at the Sephora store and it's so nice on your skin and on your lips I would recommend it
Ayla S.
Chattanooga, TN
Love these! They had a color called ‘Livin’ and I haven’t been able to find it since I got it in a Sephora kit but it was possibly one of the best cool tone mauves. I let my friends try it and it looked great on all of our skin tones. The formula is great, matte but not drying, slightly creamy but not shiny at all. It smells great too. I love these, and all the colors are so wearable for multiple skin tones.
Ashley V.
Rainforest of the Sea is one of my favorite collections for foundation, concealer, packaging etc. However, I wasn’t a fan of these lipstick shades. Rainforest of the Sea is my go-to during the summer and the colors in this collection are more “autumn” shades. Too dark for my taste. But performance wise, they’re fine.
Surbhi A.
Purchased at: tarte cosmetics
I got this set off of Tarte’s website as part of a kit. I got to try the lip set however it wasn’t all that wonderful. The lip balm feels great when initially put on. However, since it was a mini and it was summer, it melted off and broke. I loved it. The shade was perfect and it had some kind of oil in it that kept my lips hydrated and soft. I definitely want to purchase just that again. The lipstick I wasn’t a huge fan of because it broke off too and it wasn’t smudge proof. Plus, I’m not a huge fan of tube lipsticks as they tend to tug and pull st my lips. It was a good decent priced set. I would buy the lip balm again.
Shasha S.
Jessica C.
Hamilton, ON
Is this collection worth the hype?
Mariann Y.
new york, NY
I love the shades of these lipstick. Do these stay all day? Do you need to reapply and is there a scent?
ava a.
Does this smudge easily?
Razan G.
riyadh
I love the shades but is it matte?!
Sam D.
Antwerp
How much does it cost? is it worth the price