tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ Quench & Drench Lip Set uploaded by Lus S.tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ Quench & Drench Lip Set uploaded by Stephanie R.tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ Quench & Drench Lip Set uploaded by Kenia C.

BY TARTE

A limited-edition, deluxe lip duo with formulas powered by the exclusive Rainforest of the Sea™ complex. This deluxe duo provides a double dose of hydration and conditioners while drenching lips in antioxidants and natural nude lip color. Create a creamy matte or radiant dewy finish with the Drench Lip Splash Lipstick in Cabana Boy, a full-coverage satin matte lipstick that saturates your lips in moisture and antioxidants while imparting a rich, longwearing mauve color. Then create a soft nude lip look with the Quench Lip Rescue in Nude, a moisturizing lip balm that minimizes the early signs of aging, while delivering intense hydration. This set contains: - 0.035 oz Quench Lip Rescue in Nude - 0.035 oz Drench Lip Splash Lipstick in Cabana Boy (mauve) It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is vegan and dermatologist tested.

• Does this have a specific smell to them? Has anyone had any weird r...1 Answers
  • I love the shades of these lipstick. Do these stay all day? Do you ...2 Answers
  • I am really falling in love with the reviews, but is it worth the e...1 Answers
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Sephora had a special offer where you got these two in a mini version for $9. Having never tried Tarte lip products before, I thought that was a great deal and I got them on impulse. No regrets! I really really really like the Quench Lip Rescue because the color goes perfectly with my natural lip color and it's so comfortable to wear. Very moisturizing, although it has a minty feel to it so if you don't like that don't get this! I also absolutely love the Drench Lip Splash Lipstick, it's a beautiful mauve pink/purple color (my favorite). It looked so pretty with my skin tone, which surprised me, and it had a beautiful matte finish. It did feel a tad, just a tad, bit drying but it was 100% tolerable. Nothing uncomfortable whatsoever. It almost felt like I had nothing on if it wasn't for that slight drying sensation. Although it's not transfer proof or long-wearing, it lasted a lot longer than I thought it would after a full meal and drinks. For $9, I am very pleased with this purchase and I'm totally getting both full sized products. Absolutely love them!
Dena H.
Dena H.
Kingston, WA
Review for: tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ Quench & Drench Lip Set 2 x 0.035 oz
honestly i wouldn't repurchase these. the quench lip drench (Pink & Gold) was really good i still have it and use it hen i want a little shine or to enhance my natural lip color since its really just a clear gloss, but it does have a minty-ness to it which i didn't expect but was a nice surprise. BUT the lip drench (Purple & Gold) was absolute crap! first off the color is beautiful and is semi-matte and pretty long lasting but the first time i went to use it it completely broke in half because it's so moist? and fragile. i really loved the color though and figured id give the product one more try so i went out and bought the full size and the formula is completely different and way more sturdy and compact i guess you could say but it still hydrates your lips and keeps them moist. so i would recommend the full size over the minies
heather c.
heather c.
I knew these were going to small. They are samples and were cheap. But a great way to try a new line. I was really hoping to love the balm one because summer is coming up and these look like they may have better packaging than the bulk of my Fresh sugar lip balms (HG item) However cute the cardboard package is, the balm is very breakable and melts way to easily. It does have a peppermint feel which is okay, the color was nice and sheer, the feel was nice, but left my lips drier after it worn off. I will not be buying the full size sadly. The lipstick is very nice, the color is good but would not match all skin tones. I don't really have anythng bad to say about it, but nothing to brag about either. Will not be buying a full size of it either.
arely d.
arely d.
I seen this and like makeup stores like stuff like that and I always had the urge to buy it but I just couldn't and I really want to try it cuz it looks really good and has pretty colors and I really like that contain that's in colors so we all really want to try it her and I have seen videos of them using this product it really started getting really good and the color is like really pigmented and I really like it and then some of that shine and now that I've seen and I really want to try it and if I like it I'll review it and hopefully I can recommend it to you so yeah..
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
I was excited to try this, especially at only 9 dollars. I knew the products were mini, but that's okay by me. The balm is very similar to the Sugar balms - soft, thick, and moisturizing. You'll have to be careful not to wind the stick too much otherwise you might see breakage. As for the lipstick, i actually was very pleasantly surprised. It's has an extremely matte look, but the formula is very light, thing and NOT drying. It's pretty unique to me as formulas go. The shade in this set was a perfect neutral pink, on the mauve side. These would be perfect for on the go.
Nina M.
Nina M.
Okay so first off, these come in a plastic bag, not a box like I expected. It's okay, I've actually re-purposed the bag though. The flat lipstick has already broken. There is also peppermint oil in that lipstick so it's tingly on the lips; very sheer too. Overall, they're okay for the price. They're super tiny, but I have a little collection of mini lipsticks lol. I think the colors are good and will work for a variety of skin tones. They also work very well layered on top of each other.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
This lipstick is a very pretty my lips but better shade on me and it is super creamy and pigmented. But my starts still stand because my first time I tried to apply the lipstick I used very little pressure but it broke because it was so creamy. The lip balm is nice but I would not have spent the $9 on it. My advice is if you do buy this do not use any pressure because the lipstick will break.
Kenia C.
Kenia C.
New York , NY
I got these from Sephora when they first came out, and when I mean first came out I mean Sephora sent me an email saying they were available lol. I was so excited for these lol. They are great. They are moisturized, provide shine and a hint of color. They go on smooth. The cabana boy is very pretty. The lip rescue nude is pretty. It has a weird taste and it broke on me after a while.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
I got this as a free sample in a Sephora order. I'm so fair I thought Cabana Boy would look terrible on me. But my boy friend loved it as soon as he Saw it! Buying the full version for sure. My fair skin with peach under tones makes it so hard to deal with cooler colors like purple in this color. I so Love this though! Will always buy this color. Cute packaging too!
Beth W.
Beth W.
First the good: The colors are lovely, they feel great on and are moisturizing. The not so good: The packaging, especially on the lipstick, is flimsy. Like many, the lipstick bullet broke off after a few uses. It's still usable, but that was annoying. These also have no lasting power. Bottom line: Lovely, but not entirely practical.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hamilton, ON
Is this collection worth the hype?
Mariann Y.
Mariann Y.
new york, NY
I love the shades of these lipstick. Do these stay all day? Do you need to reapply and is there a scent?
Colleen C.
Colleen C.
Erie, PA
I am really falling in love with the reviews, but is it worth the exorbitant cost?
Catie B.
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
What is your favorite shade?
Treena B.
Treena B.
York, SC
What are the best shades and does it easily come off? I hate when I wear lipstick and it comes off in an hour and leaves just a stain on the lips.