BY TARTE #4 in Skincare Sets

A limited-edition, skin care discovery set loaded with the antioxidant-packed Rainforest of the Sea™ complex. Achieve stunning skin with this skincare starter set, featuring tarte's skin-boosting products in deluxe sizes. Powered by the exclusive Rainforest of the Sea complex, this hypoallergenic trio cleanses, clarifies, hydrates, refreshes, and protects skin with these deluxe, antioxidant-packed formulas. The Deep Dive Cleansing Gel is a sulfate-free, brightening facial cleanser for all skin types that removes excess oil, impurities, and all traces of waterproof makeup. Perfect for hydrating dry, dehydrated skin, the Drink H2O Hydrating Boost is a lightweight gel moisturizer that helps moisturizes and supports the replenishment of electrolytes. Extend the wear of makeup for 12 hours with the Marine Boosting Mist, a primer, setting spray, hydrating mist and skin refresher in one product. This set contains: - 0.338 oz Marine Boosting Mist - 0.25 oz Deep Dive Cleansing Gel - 0.24 oz Drink H2O Hydrating Boost It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates These products are vegan, hypoallergenic, and dermatologist tested.

• Is this good for any skin type?1 Answers
  • How many uses do you think you can get from these? 1 Answers
  • What does each product do?1 Answers
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
I enjoyed the smell of the products and the packaging is super cute but I had a huge issue with the finishing mist because the bottle would spray one fine mist and then would shoot product at the face. Really disliked that as it wasted product. The Hydrating Boost gel was another disappointment overall. I seriously loved the smell and was excited to use the product but when I put it on, it stayed sticky and what was left on my fingers felt like the time when I accidentally got a body wash on my hands in a store (it exploded when opened it to smell) and I had this annoying feeling of having chemicals that wouldn't dry on my hands. I can't stand that. It didn't make me feel hydrated, just annoyed. Oh, and as a final note, I had a massive breakout the next morning. I've been using products I trust for the longest time and this was the only new thing I had near those spots. Now I have painful acne and products that don't work for me at all. My recommendation? Make sure to go to sephora and sample it first before buying. Test it on your skin.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Newark, DE
For $10, this is a great "try me" product. I have been wanting to try out the new rainforest of the sea collection, but did not want to pay full price (even though Sephora accepts returns - sometimes I can't be bothered) and this gave me the option to try out the products. The spray and cream smell very citrusy and nice, however the face wash I feel is nothing special. The gel and spray I would probably buy the full size of, however I know the face wash is $25, and I would definitely not purchase that. I have a $8 gel face wash from the drugstore that I use that works perfectly fine.

Although I have not purchased the full sized products yet, I would probably buy the gel first. I've heard the packaging on the spray is very broken and tends to leak, so that has been holding me back from purchasing it.
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
This was a great little trial set and gave me a chance to try out the products before I bought the full size. I love Tarte to begin with, so I was pretty positive that I was going to like all 3 of these skin care products and I was right. The 4 in 1 setting spray worked wonders on keeping my makeup set, while moisturizing and refreshing it if I needed another spray throughout the day. The rainforest cleanser was a clean citrusy liquid formulate that left my face feeling fresh, while the moisturizer made my face feel even more soft as well as refreshed. I highly recommend this cute little set, it's definitely worth $10 and more for the quality of the products! If you're a Tarte lover, buy this and if you're new to the brand, this is a great option to see how you like their stuff!
Nina M.
Nina M.
I give this four stars for the price. $10 is worth it to try these products. And now I know that I will probably not buy any of these products full size. I just have so much better of each product. I didn't really like the cleanser--but I'm not a huge fan of oil cleansers anyways. The spray--I have much better setting sprays. For one thing, the actual nozzle isn't good. The Wet N Wild spray is TEN times better, and a fraction of the cost. The only thing I would CONSIDER purchasing, though I probably won't, is the moisturizer. That product was actually okay. I just hate the packaging....I just dislike jar products. I think if you can get your hands on it, buy it. If you don't end up liking the products you can re-purpose the containers/jars as well lol.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Sun Valley, NV
I finally got my hands on this at Sephora! I love this new line from Tarte. These items are very small but for $10 its well worth it if you want to try the line before you buy a full size and they are also great for traveling. The mist is now in my make up bag, perfect for taking along for the needed face pick-me ups'! The products smell amazing and they do their jobs! I love the mist, so I bought a full size. The moisturizer is awesome and makes my face look so smooth, supple and well moisturized - the full size has now been ordered too <3
I'm thinking I will buy another mist because I just cant stop spraying my face-I'm going to run through it so fast! The smell is so good and puts a smile on my face!
Doris A.
Doris A.
Jensen Beach, FL
I bought the deluxe sample just try it out and I love this product. Rainforest of the Sea is a hypoallergenic trio cleanser. I stumble until this awesome product by looking for new cleansers. The Cleansing Gel feels great and is a brightening facial cleanser that removes excess oil, impurities, and all traces of waterproof makeup,The Drink H2O Hydrating Boost is a lightweight gel moisturizer that helps moisturizes and supports the replenishment my skin, and The Marine Boosting Mist, a primer, setting spray, hydrating mist and skin refresher in one product. I am now on a hunt for the full sizes product. I highly recommend this product!
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
San Diego, CA
I believe Sephora no longer carries this set but all the products were great!

The mist was very refreshing and though I didn't see any immediate or long-term benefits, it was nice to use to set my make up or on a hotter day. The face wash was convenient in that it was easy to take off my make up while cleansing and the moisturizer was my favorite. It had a slight citrus smell and it was very moisturizing for a water-based moisturizer. I've been getting into no-oil moisturizers and the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea one is one of my favs.

Great set and I highly recommend the moisturizer and mist if you want to buy individually.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Cuba, MO
I love this little set and I'm real sad you cant purchase it anymore. I would of stocked up if I knew it would be gone so fast! I had to buy the full size of the face mist when my sample ran out because I love it so much. I use it to refresh my makeup but mostly I use it to give my skin a glow when I don't wear makeup or on top of my moisturizer at night. I also like to wear the gel moisturizer on days I don't wear makeup because it makes my skin look super glowy but I wouldn't wear it under makeup. The Makeup melt is nice but I don't find it necessary if you have makeup wipes since you still need to cleanse after.
Mishal F.
Mishal F.
This set is perfect! Especially if you want to try the Rainforest of the Sea skin collection but do not want to break your bank. I understand the samples are pretty small but they last me a pretty long time surprisingly. The packaging is also very nice and cute. I really did like the spray however cannot justify the price for it as I have many others that I seem to favor more. The moisturizer I use that as a night cream moisturizer and it honestly did not wow me so I will not be repurchasing that either especially with that price tag. I also tried the cleanser, it tends to irritate my eyes.
cass g.
cass g.
Tomball, TX
I love this skincare so much I had been wanting to try it out because all the good reviews but I didn't want to spend all that money and not like the product so I went to Sephora and was looking at the travel stuff when you are eating to check out and found it,it was only $10 so I didn't see any harm into buying and and I tried it I think I 1 or 2nd day I had it and it broke me out but then I learn some face washes and moisturises do that to help clean you're skin out and get ride of all the nasty stuff and tried it again and it helped my skin and makes it feel so good and refreshed.
Catie B.
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
How long does this last? Will the samples last long enough to decide if you want to pay full price for them?
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Alamogordo, NM
My skin is dry and patchy and I'm looking for a new set of products for it. will this do me any good? :)
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Elk grove, CA
I keep wanting to order this as tarte is one of my favorite brands, is it ok for combo oily skin? (Mainly t zones)
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Gulfport , MS
I have very sensitive skin, has anyone had problems with it irritating their skin? Is it fragranced?
Amber D.
Amber D.
Fayetteville, NC
I've been wanting to get this kit, but I'm still apprehensive about it since the other rain forest products that I've tried so far haven't impressed me. Is this kit worth it? Does it even work?