Skin CareSkincare Value & Gift SetsSkincare Setstarte
Rainforest of the Sea Make A Splash Hydrating Skin Savers

tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ Make A Splash Hydrating Skin Savers

A limited-edition, skin care discovery set loaded with the antioxidant-packed Rainforest of the Sea™ complex. Achieve stunning skin with this skincare starter set, featuring tarte's skin-boosting products in deluxe sizes. Powered by the exclusive Rainforest of the Sea complex, this hypoallergenic trio cleanses, clarifies, hydrates, refreshes, and protects skin with these deluxe, antioxidant-packed formulas. The Deep Dive Cleansing Gel is a sulfate-free, brightening facial cleanser for all skin types that removes excess oil, impurities, and all traces of waterproof makeup. Perfect for hydrating dry, dehydrated skin, the Drink H2O Hydrating Boost is a lightweight gel moisturizer that helps moisturizes and supports the replenishment of electrolytes. Extend the wear of makeup for 12 hours with the Marine Boosting Mist, a primer, setting spray, hydrating mist and skin refresher in one product. This set contains: - 0.338 oz Marine Boosting Mist - 0.25 oz Deep Dive Cleansing Gel - 0.24 oz Drink H2O Hydrating Boost It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates These products are vegan, hypoallergenic, and dermatologist tested.

How does this product work with your faces and skin?
does this work for multiple skin types?
Does anyone know how well this works for oily skin?
Start your review of tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ Make A Splash Hydrating Skin Savers!
Elena K.
centerport, NY
tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ Make A Splash Hydrating Skin Savers uploaded by Elena K.
Definitely a new favorite! I got an gift and I now always use it! It's so gentle on the skin .it reduces redness and take my Makeup off so easily. I will definitely reach buy this!
Abby F.
Spokane, WA
tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ Make A Splash Hydrating Skin Savers uploaded by Abby F.
I absolutely love Tarte's Rainforest of the Sea deep dive cleansing gel! I got the sample pack online when I was browsing the Sephora website, and I am very happy with my purchase. The cleansing gel is super cool and refreshing on my skin. I would recommend!
Monica S.
Linden, NJ
Feels good on the skin but leaves my face too oily so I do not recommend if you already have oily skin, it’d be perfect for dry skin though
Jamie Rose S.
Oklahoma City, OK
tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ Make A Splash Hydrating Skin Savers uploaded by Jamie Rose S.
This was a great little trial set and gave me a chance to try out the products before I bought the full size. I love Tarte to begin with, so I was pretty positive that I was going to like all 3 of these skin care products and I was right. The 4 in 1 setting spray worked wonders on keeping my makeup set, while moisturizing and refreshing it if I needed another spray throughout the day. The rainforest cleanser was a clean citrusy liquid formulate that left my face feeling fresh, while the moisturizer made my face feel even more soft as well as refreshed. I highly recommend this cute little set, it's definitely worth $10 and more for the quality of the products! If you're a Tarte lover, buy this and if you're new to the brand, this is a great option to see how you like their stuff!
KAITLYN K.
This was one of the first purchases I have made with Tarte and I can say they haven't disappointed me yet. I love their makeup, so when I realized they had so much more to offer I couldn't wait to try everything. I love the kit, the cleanser isn't stripping, the mist is revitalizing and the moisturizer is so light but powerful I purchased the next size up. Defiantly a must have!
Jonna G.
I really like all of the formulas in this line. Water/gel based moisturizers are my fave. After using the ELF hydration products I can't justify the Tarte price but very good nonetheless.
Karina T.
Van Nuys
I LOVE this item sooo much! Everything in this kit / box is goals.I love using all these products in the box and love using tarte products! It have very nice packaging. IT is a great value! I want more of tarte products which is my favorite tipe of skin products! Yes, I would but this again but would like it sent to me!
Chantel H.
Waukegan, IL
Such a big fan of tarts products! These were perfect to test out the rainforest of the sea skincare line. I really enjoyed the moisturizer & spay the most!
Bobby C.
S Burlington, VT
Purchased at: Sephora
I highly recommend this kit it’s a very nice kit for the money the formula is fantastic the only thing I dident enjoy fro this kit was the setting spray a little bit of setting spray got on my lips and it was terribly bitter other I highly recommend #Tarte #RainforestOfTheSea #Sephora tarte™ Rainforest of the Sea™ 4-in-1 setting mist
Paulina M.
Phoenix, AZ
Love it! Makes my skis super fresh and soft!! And it smells amazing! The price was a bit on the expensive but totally worth it! And a little goes a long way! Definitely met all of my expectations!

115 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...