BY TARTE #1 in Skincare Sets

A limited-edition, skin care discovery set loaded with the antioxidant-packed Rainforest of the Sea™ complex. Achieve stunning skin with this skincare starter set, featuring tarte's skin-boosting products in deluxe sizes. Powered by the exclusive Rainforest of the Sea complex, this hypoallergenic trio cleanses, clarifies, hydrates, refreshes, and protects skin with these deluxe, antioxidant-packed formulas. The Deep Dive Cleansing Gel is a sulfate-free, brightening facial cleanser for all skin types that removes excess oil, impurities, and all traces of waterproof makeup. Perfect for hydrating dry, dehydrated skin, the Drink H2O Hydrating Boost is a lightweight gel moisturizer that helps moisturizes and supports the replenishment of electrolytes. Extend the wear of makeup for 12 hours with the Marine Boosting Mist, a primer, setting spray, hydrating mist and skin refresher in one product. This set contains: - 0.338 oz Marine Boosting Mist - 0.25 oz Deep Dive Cleansing Gel - 0.24 oz Drink H2O Hydrating Boost It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates These products are vegan, hypoallergenic, and dermatologist tested.

• ¿Its works for skin with acné? I really want to know your...2 Answers
  • I really really want to buy this product but I don’t want...1 Answers
  • How much does this set Cost?2 Answers
Hardi B.
I picked this up because it was just $10 at Sephora! I love Tarte for skincare because it is a vegan, cruelty-free, makeup line! I have sensitive skin so I tend to use Tarte and other vegan brands. The setting mist in this set is like any other mists/sprays out there. The mist is hydrating on the skin especially during summer days or can be used as a primer or setting spray. I had more expectations from the H2O hydrating boost, but it’s a decent moisturizer. It is lightweight and in the form of a gel but I don’t think it is as hydrating as a moisturizer should be. That being said, this may work as a good moisturizer for people with oily skin and during summer days. My favorite item in this set is the cleansing gel! The cleansing gel works great as a facial cleanser as it removes excess makeup and dirt/oil from this skin. I use the cleanser after I’ve removed my makeup, and this does a great job in making my face feel makeup free and clean! Unlike my st. Ives scrub, I can use this cleanser every day either in my morning or nighttime skincare routine because it is gentle on my sensitive skin!
Overall, this is a great set if you want to try out Tarte’s skincare products before purchasing a single one.
Hanna S.
Binghamton, NY
Got this little sampler set for $10 on the tarte website, all of the containers are pretty small but since all of the full sizes are on the expensive side I think the sample sizes are fair. I loved all of the products, the moisturizer and cleanser stood out more to me than the spray but I still enjoyed it all. I think for $10 it’s worth it to try out these products especially because the moisturizer alone will last you a while.
Nikki W.
Elkhart , IN
Purchased at: tarte cosmetics
This is the set that got me started on the Rainforest of the Sea line. I fell in love right away! I took the whole set on vacation which was perfect for saving space and weight. Initially the cleanser irritated my skin a bit (I have super picky skin), but I love how clean it left my face. The moisturizing is SO good - one of my absolute favorites. The surprise winner of this set, though, is the Rainforest of The Sea™ 4-in-1 Setting Mist. It’s so refreshing and smells awesome. I use it almost every day as a primer mist, and I take it with me on hot summer days when I know I’ll need a little refreshment mid-day. If you’re interested in trying this Tarte skincare line, this set is the way to go!
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Oh my goodness if this isn’t the best thing for a dry face I don’t know what is. Not only is this a brand you can stand behind but it’s also worth every penny in my eyes. I love how it always does what you need it to do jo matter what product you choose. This hydrated my skin like no other. I look forward to continuing to try more products from them!
Makinzie J.
Lake elsinore, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I really loved this for summer!! The smell is lovely and the products are super hydrating!! I get very dry skin and this was a life saver. All three products are very nice as well, they all work well together. I think that my favorite though was the hydrating sirum/cream it definitely is a nice touch. I would ever dare to say you can use it into winter as the air gets dryer and you need a little kick to plump up your skin. They are very easily absorbed into the skin and they don’t leave a burning sensation or any redness, which is sometimes a problem with super sensitive skin. They are not kidding when they call these skin savers!!
Shasha S.
What it is and what it does: Luna works throughout the night to deliver visibly more youthful-looking, luminous, even-toned skin in the morning. Trans-retinoic acid ester complex (its like Retin-a, but with only all the good benefits of using retin-a, minus the normal bad side effects! Awesome!!! No dry, flaky, skin!) It reduces the appearance of pores and wrinkles, while visibly improving the signs of premature aging; fine lines, uneven texture, age spots, dryness, and dullness. It is balanced with fansy and German chamomile essential oils, both rich in soothing, blue azulene, visible redness and the signs of sensitivity are neutralized, for a calm, even-toned complexion. AND it's clinically proven to improve fine-lines, radiance, and skin smoothness in just 4 weeks!
And guess what?
Sherrie M.
Carmichael
This product was amazing. It was extremely hydrating to my skin amd the smell was very fresh and light.  Con might be the coat but again I feel it's  worth the money.   I would buy this again seeing as how it works very well.
Julia D.
Vancouver , BC
I think this kit is just perfect to try out the rainforest collection from Tarte as you get a chance to try out a setting spray, a
gel moisturizer and a cleansing gel. I can't say that I became a fan of this collection as all the products are not hydrating enough for my super dry skin, but I think it will be nice for combo/normal skin types.
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
This is the perfect travel set. All of the products are hydrating and smell refreshing. The face wash is gentle and removed all makeup. The mist is a great way to prep skin for makeup application or to throw in your purse for a midday face-refresh.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This is a cute little sampler set of tarte products available at sephora. You will find yourself buying some of these items in full time. I really loved the scent of the products and the finishing spray is really awesome. Very citrusy and light. The moisturizer is really good too but overall the other products weren't really for me. Not that they were bad but I already have other ones that work better for me personally. I am also not a fan of gel's. They make my already oily face look even shinier.
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
How long does this last? Will the samples last long enough to decide if you want to pay full price for them?
Victoria M.
Alamogordo, NM
My skin is dry and patchy and I'm looking for a new set of products for it. will this do me any good? :)
Sarah V.
Elk Grove , CA
I keep wanting to order this as tarte is one of my favorite brands, is it ok for combo oily skin? (Mainly t zones)
Jessica G.
Gulfport, MS
I have very sensitive skin, has anyone had problems with it irritating their skin? Is it fragranced?
Alana C.
Northridge, CA
I want this set so bad, every since I saw it for the first time on the Sephora website! I have very dry skin, so these products would be perfect for my dehydrated skin in the windy winter months. Has anyone used these products before? Have they hydrated and added moisture to your skin?