tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ Make A Splash Hydrating Skin Savers

A limited-edition, skin care discovery set loaded with the antioxidant-packed Rainforest of the Sea™ complex. Achieve stunning skin with this skincare starter set, featuring tarte's skin-boosting products in deluxe sizes. Powered by the exclusive Rainforest of the Sea complex, this hypoallergenic trio cleanses, clarifies, hydrates, refreshes, and protects skin with these deluxe, antioxidant-packed formulas. The Deep Dive Cleansing Gel is a sulfate-free, brightening facial cleanser for all skin types that removes excess oil, impurities, and all traces of waterproof makeup. Perfect for hydrating dry, dehydrated skin, the Drink H2O Hydrating Boost is a lightweight gel moisturizer that helps moisturizes and supports the replenishment of electrolytes. Extend the wear of makeup for 12 hours with the Marine Boosting Mist, a primer, setting spray, hydrating mist and skin refresher in one product. This set contains: - 0.338 oz Marine Boosting Mist - 0.25 oz Deep Dive Cleansing Gel - 0.24 oz Drink H2O Hydrating Boost It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates These products are vegan, hypoallergenic, and dermatologist tested.

I have always thought that to have a perfect makeup it is important to have the base with a perfect hydration that is why I would like to try this kit and know the benefits it has on me
HeyI was wondering if you like this product? I’m thinking about buying it but i’m not sure!
I‘ve never tried this product but I do know the brand is really good. Do you think is work for the price ?
Start your review of tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ Make A Splash Hydrating Skin Savers!
Oceanside, CA
I had very high hopes for this line seeing as so many YouTube influencers rave about it, but it was truly a let down for me. I had purchased these products at Sephora & it left my skin extremely dry. The products really burned my face, especially the moisturizer and left me with dry patches and dark marks around my mouth. I was honestly going to just toss it out but a friend wanted to try it, after a week of using it, the same thing happened to her skin.. If you want to try this line I would recommend trying to get samples or buying small sizes first
I tried this before Sunday Riley and I still recommend it to everyone, but I am over 30, which is why I went from one of my favorite skincare and makeup brands to SUNDAY RILEY Online Only Starter Kit Vol. 1. It’s the ONLY reason! tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ Make A Splash Hydrating Skin Savers is plant based, it is the name, a rainforest of the sea for your skin. You will definitely see a change in a week and the H2O is like a troth of water for your face! Amazing skincare which is the base of great makeup!
I love the branding and package designs by Tarte - they always draw my eyes in Sephora. I found this kit to be great in my sensitive skin - I loved how this kit focused on hydrating and cleaning the skin - the deluxe deep dive cleansing gel was probably my favorite piece because it cleaned my face really gently and left it feeling really soft. I like their brand’s mission to not be created with parabens, phthalates, etc. 💜
These products weren't my favorite. After a positive experience with their sunscreen, I thought these were going to pack a punch and hydrate really well. Sadly, the moisturizer was a tad greasy and I felt the spray was an afterthought in this combo-not something that intentionally enhanced the other products. This is a convenient carry on for trips or an emergency, but not something I'd break the bank to purchase.
Hoschton, GA
I was really excited when i saw this collection in Sephora. I never really spend this much on a brand, but because of the bundle i was willing. Overall im happy with it, but i don't think id spend it again. I am a really big advocate for cruelty free brands. Tarte itself is cruelty free but its parent company isn't. So overall a good product but too expensive and not a huge fan of thr brand
Long Is City, NY
My cousins say its an amazing product just wanted to try for my self its a bit small but worth it Super cute packaging plus travel friendly and effective to revive skin during long flights. Tarte minis are simply love.Like everyone before me had already mentioned how tiny the bottles were. But I would still say that its not bad for $10. You get to try 3 of tarte's best skincare, :)
Littlestown , PA
I think I actually received a sample of the “Rainforest Of The Sea” makeup remover from my Ipsy bag and I was very satisfied when I tried it out. I usually use a micellar water to take my makeup off but I found that this actually does a better job of removing makeup and I recently purchased a full size of one of these. Definitely recommend!
Henning, MN
I really like this set. The moisturizing cream is not too thick and not too thin so it’s the perfect consistency for me. The spray has a nice nozzle and does help to hydrate my skin. I like these products but I just dislike how little they are even though I knew they were little. I will be buying the full size for sure!
falls church, VA
I didn't care for the smell however I really like the way the oil face serum felt on my face. It was so light and I still felt like I could breathe. I did not care for the spray or the cream. The cream felt sticky on my face I would not buy that again. I would probably buy a different oil serum just based on the smell
Ok- i love Target and this ‘rainforest of the sea’ line immensely. In fact, the setting spray pictured in this set is my favorite make up finisher of all time. I feel like all of this products give my sensitive skin a beautiful glow without any irritation. #tarte Rainforest of the Sea 4-in-1 setting mist

107 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
carmel ME
il y a 2 mois
tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ Make A Splash Hydrating Skin Savers...Do these actually work? Was thinking of buying but wanted to see what everyone thought of it first.
Lizzette S. • il y a 2 mois
They do really work had to actually purchase each item separately because I really love the products
Fayetteville
il y a un an
Kailla A. • il y a 2 mois
Hi I’m not sure how this would help acne as I found the products highly scented. The gel moisturizer was refreshing... When/if you’re able to speak with your family doctor or a dermatologist ask about differin gel. Best to nip it in the bud without spending too much on pretty packaging. Maybe something with benzoyl peroxide for now.