BY TARTE #5 in Skincare Sets

A limited-edition, skin care discovery set loaded with the antioxidant-packed Rainforest of the Sea™ complex. Achieve stunning skin with this skincare starter set, featuring tarte's skin-boosting products in deluxe sizes. Powered by the exclusive Rainforest of the Sea complex, this hypoallergenic trio cleanses, clarifies, hydrates, refreshes, and protects skin with these deluxe, antioxidant-packed formulas. The Deep Dive Cleansing Gel is a sulfate-free, brightening facial cleanser for all skin types that removes excess oil, impurities, and all traces of waterproof makeup. Perfect for hydrating dry, dehydrated skin, the Drink H2O Hydrating Boost is a lightweight gel moisturizer that helps moisturizes and supports the replenishment of electrolytes. Extend the wear of makeup for 12 hours with the Marine Boosting Mist, a primer, setting spray, hydrating mist and skin refresher in one product. This set contains: - 0.338 oz Marine Boosting Mist - 0.25 oz Deep Dive Cleansing Gel - 0.24 oz Drink H2O Hydrating Boost It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates These products are vegan, hypoallergenic, and dermatologist tested.

Hanna S.
Binghamton, NY
Got this little sampler set for $10 on the tarte website, all of the containers are pretty small but since all of the full sizes are on the expensive side I think the sample sizes are fair. I loved all of the products, the moisturizer and cleanser stood out more to me than the spray but I still enjoyed it all. I think for $10 it’s worth it to try out these products especially because the moisturizer alone will last you a while.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Oh my goodness if this isn’t the best thing for a dry face I don’t know what is. Not only is this a brand you can stand behind but it’s also worth every penny in my eyes. I love how it always does what you need it to do jo matter what product you choose. This hydrated my skin like no other. I look forward to continuing to try more products from them!
Brittany R.
Evansville
These are my FAVORITE products right now. This is easily the best moisturizer I have ever used. Seriously. It’s water-based so the skin feels very smooth. The setting spray adds freshness and it’s overly watery or too heavy. It is over $29-$30 but the products are decently sized and last a while.
Morgan J.
Huntington, WV
Fabulous!!!! This little set really lets you have a good test on this set. I love it & repurchased in a big size!! Well worth the money in my book! I would deff recommend this to anyone wanting to try out their stuff but not wanting to get the full size & it not work for your skin type!
Shasha S.
What it is and what it does: Luna works throughout the night to deliver visibly more youthful-looking, luminous, even-toned skin in the morning. Trans-retinoic acid ester complex (its like Retin-a, but with only all the good benefits of using retin-a, minus the normal bad side effects! Awesome!!! No dry, flaky, skin!) It reduces the appearance of pores and wrinkles, while visibly improving the signs of premature aging; fine lines, uneven texture, age spots, dryness, and dullness. It is balanced with fansy and German chamomile essential oils, both rich in soothing, blue azulene, visible redness and the signs of sensitivity are neutralized, for a calm, even-toned complexion. AND it's clinically proven to improve fine-lines, radiance, and skin smoothness in just 4 weeks!
And guess what?
Julia D.
East Hanover, NJ
I think this kit is just perfect to try out the rainforest collection from Tarte as you get a chance to try out a setting spray, a
gel moisturizer and a cleansing gel. I can't say that I became a fan of this collection as all the products are not hydrating enough for my super dry skin, but I think it will be nice for combo/normal skin types.
Sherrie M.
Carmichael
This product was amazing. It was extremely hydrating to my skin amd the smell was very fresh and light.  Con might be the coat but again I feel it's  worth the money.   I would buy this again seeing as how it works very well.
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
This is the perfect travel set. All of the products are hydrating and smell refreshing. The face wash is gentle and removed all makeup. The mist is a great way to prep skin for makeup application or to throw in your purse for a midday face-refresh.
zaneta o.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This is a cute little sampler set of tarte products available at sephora. You will find yourself buying some of these items in full time. I really loved the scent of the products and the finishing spray is really awesome. Very citrusy and light. The moisturizer is really good too but overall the other products weren't really for me. Not that they were bad but I already have other ones that work better for me personally. I am also not a fan of gel's. They make my already oily face look even shinier.
Danielle M.
Eagleville
I recently purchased this set and I am in love with all of the products that come in it. It comes with my favorite h2o moisturizer. It is so hydrating and leaves my skin so soft. If you haven’t tried this product, you are missing out!
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
How long does this last? Will the samples last long enough to decide if you want to pay full price for them?
Victoria M.
Alamogordo, NM
My skin is dry and patchy and I'm looking for a new set of products for it. will this do me any good? :)
Sarah V.
Elk Grove , CA
I keep wanting to order this as tarte is one of my favorite brands, is it ok for combo oily skin? (Mainly t zones)
Jessica G.
Gulfport, MS
I have very sensitive skin, has anyone had problems with it irritating their skin? Is it fragranced?
Alana C.
Northridge, CA
I want this set so bad, every since I saw it for the first time on the Sephora website! I have very dry skin, so these products would be perfect for my dehydrated skin in the windy winter months. Has anyone used these products before? Have they hydrated and added moisture to your skin?