BY TARTE

Vegan fan brush to deliver the perfect highlight. Sweep on a stunning strobing effect with this easy-to-use highlighting fan brush. Specially developed for the skin twinkle lighting palette vol. II, it’s ideal for applying your favorite highlighters to mimic real light reflection. With a luxe ombre handle and multi-length cruelty-free bristles, you can pick up just the right amount of weightless powder and build an intense highlight or natural lit-from-within glow.

Made in China.

Buy on Sephora
Hillsboro, OR
I love this brush. I got it in a special edition set and all starts brushes are absolutely great quality, no fallout, easy to care for and they all look very stylish and definitely very good quality for the price point. I would highly recommend Tarte brushes to use to apply your favorite makeup.
Anne H.
Anne H.
Odessa, TX
I mean just because it's soft and cruelty free with it with the prize you can for dupe will you know what you can even use a bobby pin to make one of your own I would not spend my money on this brush and I'll
Aidyn L.
Aidyn L.
I love this brush, one of my friends got this before me and she used it on me for my highlight! Since then, I was sold! This is such a soft yet effective brush!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Mount Airy, GA
I really enjoy this brand. They have excellent products. I have a Couple different brushes myself that I use everyday. Highly recommend.
Tynna H.
Tynna H.
Sullivan, ME
This is my favorite brush to do my highlighter with! Its so soft and works wonderful! You get the perfect amount of highlight with it.
Evelina W.
Amazing brush! I use it for many applications and it's still going strong. I have many Tarte brushes and they are high quality
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Belleville, MI
Amazing for highlighting my cheeks!
Gorgeous brush fun to use and good not to mention tarte is a an amazing brand.
christina l.
christina l.
Conroe, TX
The only Tarte foundation brush I like is no longer available. I don't use any other Tarte brushes.
Jodi K.
Jodi K.
Goodyear, AZ
This is the perfect contour brush! It is so soft and is perfect to sculpt your high cheek bones!
Regan C.
Regan C.
The quality of the brush is very good, and the packaging is cute, as well. However, I did not feel as though there was anything that placed this fan brush above the other fan brushes out there in an exceptional way. It's only $3 more than the Sephora fan brush, which is what caused me to get this one over the Sephora brand (will pay extra for cute packaging)