BY TARTE

Vegan fan brush to deliver the perfect highlight. Sweep on a stunning strobing effect with this easy-to-use highlighting fan brush. Specially developed for the skin twinkle lighting palette vol. II, it’s ideal for applying your favorite highlighters to mimic real light reflection. With a luxe ombre handle and multi-length cruelty-free bristles, you can pick up just the right amount of weightless powder and build an intense highlight or natural lit-from-within glow.

Made in China.

• Is this brush worth 30$? I need a fanned brush but I want...2 Answers
  • Thoughts on this product?2 Answers
  • I would like to have this product i don't have one of these1 Answers
Stephanie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Want to feel like a unicorn princess? Buy these brushes. This collection is so beautiful. I paid more than I normally would for a brush but wow I am in love with the handle. I don’t love the price but for the make up collector in me, i don’t mind investing a little more money into vanity worthy items. This will look gorgeous on display. It’s more of a collectors item in my opinion. I don’t want think you NEED to spend 20+ dollars on a highlight fan brush but the mermaid in you will love this brush 🧜‍♀️
Andrea C.
El monte
This brush is great has a lot of good first impressions I just love this dose not have any fall out hair and I like that but the only problem is I find any brushes ANY brand is that the brushes don’t pick up as much product so I use other brushes but if u want a little shine then this would be good for u but I like a intense sine so this does not work for me
hannah s.
I absolutely love this brush! It is so soft and captures & applies your highlight on nearly perfectly! It’s a in expensive, amazing quality brush and if you are looking for that blinding highlight, this is the brush your gonna want to apply it with! tarte Rainforest of The Sea™ Highlighting Fan Brush
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product. Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.I love this top most brand.This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.I bought this from walmart store and it is also available in other stores like Fred Meyer,target,walgreens many.......It gives soft texture on skin. I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.Its better to search for offers before buying.Have different shades of color for different skin tones.I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.I am kinda shopholic ;) so love to buy and try different products ,brands and shades.It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.It has smooth  texture.I would definitely buy More n more n more...I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Ashlee S.
Elk Grove Village
Before i got this brush, i was putting on highlighter with my fingers (dreadful, i know!). Now i cannot do my full face of makeup without it. The bristles are soft and don’t fall out easy. The brush itself is long and makes any highlighter easy to apply. The color is vibrant and overall beautiful. This is the only fan brush i will use!
Sheryl L.
brockton
I remember when I first started doing my makeup and learning about the art of highlights I used to be frustrated because it always seemed like either I put to much or was not put evenly. Tarte’s fan brush will definitely help girls out there who like me love to glow and sparkle!
Kenzie H.
private
This is a good brush all around. Usually I prefer more like a small rounded brush for highlight but this still does the job. If you guys are more like me and you like a small rounded brush better you might not like it but if you aren’t this would be a great brush for you!
Jen V.
Mount Holly
I'm new to using brushes, but this one was so cute that I had to get it. I love how evenly it applies my blushes and highlighter! You can deftly tell from the bristles that it's a well made, higher end brush. It does seem a little costly, but it was so worth the price.
Zenaida M.
Oceanside
My all time favorite fan brush to highlight is this one I bought it on tartes online website also I paid a very good price for it i won’t use any other fan brush but this one because it’s perfect If you’re looking for a highlighter brush totally get one from tarte
Kimm N.
North branch , MN
Love this fan brush! It’s super soft and beautiful of course! I use this for my highlight and it gets the job done! Super easy to clean as well! It has lots of fine hairs which make it super soft and pick up the product for a smooth and even application!
Sydney H.
Is this brush worth 30$? I need a fanned brush but I want a nice one.
Julia R.
Thoughts on this product?
Analiagomez
tarte Rainforest of The Sea™ Highlighting Fan Brush is amazing and can you send me makeup products please because make up is really expensive
Angelina C.
des moines
I would like to have this product i don't have one of these

Sephora