BY TARTE

A buttercream eyeshadow (creamy powder that smooths on lids like buttah) in 8 lid-lifting, vegan highlighting shades - no primer needed.

• Escape (nude pink luster)
  • Tiki (matte beige)
  • Heat wave (pink luster)
  • Malibu (plum bronze)
  • Rays (peachy copper)
  • Compass (champagne)
  • Jewel (copper)
  • Treasure (pearlescent)

Treasure, Escape, Heat Wave, Malibu, Jewel, Compass, Rays Ingredients: Mica, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, talc, zinc stearate, kaolin, zea mays (corn) starch, cetyl dimethicone, diisostearyl malate, pentylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, sorbitan sesquiisostearate, sodium dehydroacetate, tocopheryl acetate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, gardenia taitensis flower, algae extract, tocopherol.  May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ultramarines (CI 77007).

Tiki Ingredients: Mica, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, talc, kaolin, dimethicone, zinc stearate, pentylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, cetyl dimethicone, diisostearyl malate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, sorbitan sesquiisostearate, sodium dehydroacetate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, gardenia taitensis flower, algae extract, tocopherol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ultramarines (CI 77007).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without phthalates, formulated without nbsp;sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

Buy on Sephora
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
So in love with this eyeshadow pallet ! It’s so pigmented and gorgeous ! I love the colors and the way they make my brown eyes pop! Great value ! I highly recommend this product ! Obsessed with the packaging and how beautiful and convenient the mirror is ! Must have for sure! The shadows are very pigmented and they do not fall out at all ! I do use my Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer prior to applying the eye shadows. I use my Luxie 209 Rose Gold Large Shader Eye Brush, Size One Size - No Color and Luxie 327 Rose Gold Blending Brush, Size One Size - No Color to apply the shadows ! Breathtaking product by tarte Cosmetics 😍😍😍
Jayme H.
This is a beautiful, shimmery palette with an impeccable formula. Once again, Tarte delivered creamy, pigmented shadows that can be combined for a variety of looks. This palette, like the two previous volumes, has cute, durable packaging that is convenient for travel and every day use. Unlike the two previous volumes, this palette doesn't have much contrast and trends very light. There is only one matte (which when swatches with a finger feels almost like a cream). Most of the colors look similar enough that you could probably get away with just a few singles BUT for someone like me who loves neutrals and sparkles, I absolutely adore this palette.
Laura S.
Knoxville, TN
Holy moly I love this eyeshadow palette. It’s perfect for summer and I still use a lot of the lighter shadows for my brow bone and inner corner highlight. Easy to apply and very blendable. Got this at Sephora and definitely worth it. tarte Rainforest of The Sea™ Highlighting Eyeshadow Palette Vol. III
Brandi A.
First off I want to say I own the first palette of these three rainforest of the sea palettes along with III. I really think that palette III compliments palette I. I love anything and everything shimmery or sparkly! Rainforest if the Sea III palette is very shimmery, buttery and blendable. Love It!
#influensterawards #contest @Influenster
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
The colors in this eyeshadow pallet are absolutely beautiful. They are perfect for spring/summer or anytime really but they are very creamy and sparkly and it comes with one neutral matte color. The packaging is very cute! I love using this pallet I would definitely recommend.
Blaire G.
Griffith, IN
I bought this palette as an early birthday gift to myself and I am giving myself a standing ovation for this one. The colors are rose-goldy and similar to the Naked 3, but I love this palette much more. I wish there were more matte shades but it's gorgeous so I don't really mind.
Le'Shea B.
Currituck, NC
Love the colors and is a nice neutral palette. I love that I can blend the colors so easily in no time. The colors last all day with the right eye primer as a good base and the value wasn’t all that pricey to me. I would buy this again when I run out and I would recommend this palette for beginners.
Sammie W.
I absolutely love this palette. Its my go to every day Palette now. I have green eyes so the colors make my eyes pop and the packaging is adorable. The price is amazing and far better than some of the more expensive palettes I have purchased. Love love love!!!
Rachael P.
I love this palette. It is shimmery but for certain looks it is wonderful. Very smooth and easy to apply. Great pigmentation and blends effortlessly. I typically only use this a couple times a week but no because I don’t like it. Just because I can’t do full glam for my job. I definitely recommend this and wish I could use it more!
Haven P.
Cottage Grove, WI
I love the pigments of these colors! I received this in my boxycharm box and was so excited because this product is such high quality! The only problem I have with these shadows are that they crumble after little use. The video does also give a run down of my favs and also a good look of what this palette looks like being worn!
Evelin V.
Dallas
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the pigments in this?
Anyi Mabel C.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you like the pigments in this palette ?
Kulsoom K.
London
Has it been animal tested on ?
is pigment good on the pallete? and does it have a matte color ?
Brandi B.
Sarasota, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth my money, or are there any dupes known?