BY TARTE

A buttercream eyeshadow (creamy powder that smooths on lids like buttah) in 8 lid-lifting, vegan highlighting shades - no primer needed.

• Escape (nude pink luster)
  • Tiki (matte beige)
  • Heat wave (pink luster)
  • Malibu (plum bronze)
  • Rays (peachy copper)
  • Compass (champagne)
  • Jewel (copper)
  • Treasure (pearlescent)

Treasure, Escape, Heat Wave, Malibu, Jewel, Compass, Rays Ingredients: Mica, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, talc, zinc stearate, kaolin, zea mays (corn) starch, cetyl dimethicone, diisostearyl malate, pentylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, sorbitan sesquiisostearate, sodium dehydroacetate, tocopheryl acetate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, gardenia taitensis flower, algae extract, tocopherol.  May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ultramarines (CI 77007).

Tiki Ingredients: Mica, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, talc, kaolin, dimethicone, zinc stearate, pentylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, cetyl dimethicone, diisostearyl malate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, sorbitan sesquiisostearate, sodium dehydroacetate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, gardenia taitensis flower, algae extract, tocopherol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ultramarines (CI 77007).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without phthalates, formulated without nbsp;sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

• What's one thing y'all use in your daily make up routine ...6 Answers
  • I know tarte formulas can be hit and miss. Is this produc...1 Answers
  • Do you like the pigments in this palette ?6 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Very pigmented shadows that will surely work with any and all skin tones. Packaging is absolutely stunning! i highly recommended this pallette! Looking forward to reviewing more products in the future." in 67 reviews
  • "That packaging is incredible! The shades are incredible. I love neutral colors so this would go great with my collection!" in 20 reviews
  • "These colors are so beautiful and so easy to use. I went to Sephora to try them out and I loved them. They are very pigmented and the sparkles in them are perfect. As soon as I run out I'll be buying another." in 20 reviews
  • "I love the colors and glitter! 😍😍😍They will bring out the green in my hazel eyes. Does the eyeshadow last long?
    " in 18 reviews
  • "Eyeshadow is very pigmentive. Blends very well. I use this palette almost everyday . the eyeshadow is very long lasting . This was my first time using it and I totally recommend it." in 11 reviews
Miranda R.
Maple Grove
I love this palette! I bought mine on amazon because I had a gift card, but if you buy directly through Tarte you can get reward points and free samples or rewards if you buy through Ulta. This palette is durable and even the case and mirror is high quality. It comes with two recommended eye makeup looks and tells you which shades to use which I find very helpful. I love how Tarte is non toxic and still provides a great product. An affordable palette that’s still the highest quality.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
Have only had it 3 days and I cant stop using it! Its the sparkle I have been searching for. Really nice pigment with zero fallout. A few reasons why this has been perfect for me.. One..as we get older we get lines around and under our eyes which make any shimmer shades end up where they shouldn't. I can only use quality products and a small brush or they end up under my eye instead of on my lid tarte Rainforest of The Sea™ Highlighting Eyeshadow Palette Vol. III . Two.. The shimmer can also end up by my brow if I am not careful... This formula stays put and didn't even crease. I used sime fix it plus and it shined like a diamond! Today I added some cover fx glitter drops for a little more shine and it stayed put all day even through humidity!
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
This is a gorgeous palette! This is my first time buying a Tarte eyeshadow product and it did not disappoint. I love the nude shades of this, they all match one another really well and I can find a way to use it no matter the look I'm going for. And the little compact itself is so cute - I always give bonus points to palettes that include a mirror! Tarte calls this a "buttercream eyeshadow" and I absolutely agree. It applies smoothly and covers well. After buying this palette, I'm happy to use this as it is cruelty-free and a more natural product. I went ahead and bought Vol. II because I loved it so much. It's absolutely worth the price and I will use it until it's gone.
Beth W.
This is such a great palette if you looking for something light and bright. This is my favorite formula from Tarte, and once again they've come through with pigment and longevity. I've noticed that this works best over primer but without a base shade underneath. For whatever reason a base shade actually made creasing and wear time worse, but never ran into those issues without one. These shadows are so bright, creamy and blendable thatbyou don't really need one anyway. A few more matte shades would have been nice, but it's not too hard to find those from different sources. Overall a nice palette.
Nikki P.
Lenexa, KS
I absolutely love this natural colored highlighting eyeshadow pallet! I use it for highlighting but also for single eyeshadows to use during the day. It has a buttery bouncy texture that make it super easy to apply with your finger or brush. There are 8 creamy eyeshadows including one matte transition shadow. It is extremely long lasting (even without a primer), goes on super smoothly, doesn’t crease or fall into my lines it just gives my eye a beautiful glow that pops. I absolutely love the colors and this vegan eyeshadow is great quality.
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
So in love with this eyeshadow pallet ! It’s so pigmented and gorgeous ! I love the colors and the way they make my brown eyes pop! Great value ! I highly recommend this product ! Obsessed with the packaging and how beautiful and convenient the mirror is ! Must have for sure! The shadows are very pigmented and they do not fall out at all ! I do use my Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer prior to applying the eye shadows. I use my Luxie 209 Rose Gold Large Shader Eye Brush, Size One Size - No Color and Luxie 327 Rose Gold Blending Brush, Size One Size - No Color to apply the shadows ! Breathtaking product by tarte Cosmetics 😍😍😍
Christine B.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Was my first eyeshadow pallet that I bought from #sephora since I got on this makeup addiction!! I love all the colors and can create many looks, incredible pigment, highly recommend

Sara S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Love the colors in this palette. There are so many beautiful shimmers. The packaging that includes a large mirror is great. The formula is very creamy and easy to use. The one issue I have is that the shimmers don't apply to my eyelids as well as other versions of this palette. Compared to volume one the shadows don't apply as smoothly and show a lot of wrinkles on my lids. I'm 24 so wrinkly eyelids are not a problem that I have with most other products.
Maddie M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beautiful shades but don't apply well with a brush at all - definitely works better with your finger! I have hazel eyes and the pigmentation is great. This was my first purchase of Tarte eyeshadows. I'm not sure that I would buy again, as the shimmers are all very close in color and do muddy up a bit if you try to use multiples, but it works great to highlight the brow bone and such.
Avani P.
The mirror is so helpful. I use it when I do my mascara every day!! The colors on this palette are soo gorgeous. I love the display I think it's so pretty too! I swatched all of the colors and they are so pigmented and sparkly I loveee 😍😍 For the swatches: The furthest color away was Tiki, then Heatwave, Malibu, Rays, Compass, Jewel, Treasure, (closest to me is the last one which is Escape which I love to use in my inner corner). My favorite color out of all of these has to be jewel!
destiny l.
Sharpsburg, KY
What's one thing y'all use in your daily make up routine mine is tarte Rainforest of The Sea™ Highlighting Eyeshadow Palette Vol. III Drop some pics 📸💄🛍💋
Birnalisis C.
Doral, FL
Do you like the pigments in this palette ?
Kulsoom K.
London
Has it been animal tested on ?
Evelin V.
Dallas
How is the pigments in this?
Brandi B.
Sarasota, FL
Is this worth my money, or are there any dupes known?