BY TARTE

A buttercream eyeshadow (creamy powder that smooths on lids like buttah) in 8 lid-lifting, vegan highlighting shades - no primer needed.

• Escape (nude pink luster)
  • Tiki (matte beige)
  • Heat wave (pink luster)
  • Malibu (plum bronze)
  • Rays (peachy copper)
  • Compass (champagne)
  • Jewel (copper)
  • Treasure (pearlescent)

Treasure, Escape, Heat Wave, Malibu, Jewel, Compass, Rays Ingredients: Mica, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, talc, zinc stearate, kaolin, zea mays (corn) starch, cetyl dimethicone, diisostearyl malate, pentylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, sorbitan sesquiisostearate, sodium dehydroacetate, tocopheryl acetate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, gardenia taitensis flower, algae extract, tocopherol.  May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ultramarines (CI 77007).

Tiki Ingredients: Mica, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, talc, kaolin, dimethicone, zinc stearate, pentylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, cetyl dimethicone, diisostearyl malate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, sorbitan sesquiisostearate, sodium dehydroacetate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, gardenia taitensis flower, algae extract, tocopherol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ultramarines (CI 77007).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without phthalates, formulated without nbsp;sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

Buy on Sephora
Jacquelyn H.
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this palette as soon as I saw it was available at my local Sephora. I am not as pleased with this palette as I am with Volumes I and Il. First off, the shadows are very similar to Volume ll, but I looked past that because they are different if you swatch both of them. Secondly, the formula doesn't seem to be exactly the same as the first two palettes because it is not as creamy so the product it harder to apply. I found it better to apply when wetting your brush with setting spray which I never had to do with the first two palettes. Other than that, the pigmentation is wonderful and the colors are beautiful for both shadows and highlighting. The packaging is super cute too. I am still very pleased with my purchase and hopefully over time I'll figure out a way to apply the product easier.
Jayme H.
Jayme H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a beautiful, shimmery palette with an impeccable formula. Once again, Tarte delivered creamy, pigmented shadows that can be combined for a variety of looks. This palette, like the two previous volumes, has cute, durable packaging that is convenient for travel and every day use. Unlike the two previous volumes, this palette doesn't have much contrast and trends very light. There is only one matte (which when swatches with a finger feels almost like a cream). Most of the colors look similar enough that you could probably get away with just a few singles BUT for someone like me who loves neutrals and sparkles, I absolutely adore this palette.
Christina S.
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I initially LOVE this palette. The only reason I'm giving it 4 starts though it because of the only matte shade "tiki" has like no pigmentation when it apply it. I've tried my finger and I've tried a brush. Even with eyeshadow primer it still doesn't really show up. Maybe it's because it's so close to my skin tone? It's the only con I have about this eyeshadow palette though! The rest of the shades are so pigmented and beautiful. I always apply the shimmer metal shades with my finger; you get the best color payoff that way!
And let's not forget the packaging, I love the mermaid scale and gold packaging plus the large mirror in the palette.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Byron, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these shimmers! The palette is well made and the pigmentation is generally very nice! It lasts all day and looks stunning on the eyes! My only complaint is about the shade, "Malibu." It looks like a lighter brown on the eye than it does in the palette. I was hoping it would be as chocolatey on the eyes as it is in the palette but it's not. It's more of a lighter brown. Otherwise, the other colors are pretty true to shade and the shadows are beautiful no matter how you use them!
Valerie Renata A.
Valerie Renata A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte Its my best favorite Brand. I love and suporte everything They care in he's hole collection. This pallet is super beautiful and keep the nide and natural color for any time you have it in your hands. They really make sure you look awesome. The colors it's super beautiful highly pigment and it last long. It's not dry or chunky, very easy and smooth to apply. The pallet out side it's this sea mermaid collection it's awesome! I just felt in love with it. Super recommend it.
Brandi A.
Brandi A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off I want to say I own the first palette of these three rainforest of the sea palettes along with III. I really think that palette III compliments palette I. I love anything and everything shimmery or sparkly! Rainforest if the Sea III palette is very shimmery, buttery and blendable. Love It!
#influensterawards #contest @Influenster
Samantha h.
Samantha h.
San Diego , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors are beautiful super creamy blendable and colors you can use for every day looks but where are the mattes ! You can't use this palette alone because all the shimmer kind of mixes together during an eye look and gets muddy if you're okay with using multiple palettes this is very worth it but if you're like me who likes to create multiple looks with just one palette I would say pass but packaging is cute
Jalissa L.
Jalissa L.
Allentown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I sent to the Rouge event this morning and was disappointed in this palette. I was expecting something similar to moondust, and it wasn’t. The colors look pretty in the palette, but the Purples are chalky to me, and the payoff seemed lacking. The golden one was nice. When I looked under brighter lighting I could see more of the glitter, but it wasn’t worth the money in my opinion, especially if you already have moondust, or are expecting that level of shine/glitter
Grace A.
Grace A.
davie, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte does it again with their Rainforest of The Sea collection. The Highlighting Eyeshadow Palette Vol.III is a must have. The colors are creamy and have great pigmentation. The packaging is so pretty and comes with a mirror like the others in the collection. It is easy to take to travel or pack for a quick on the go look. The highlighting shades can be used in so many ways. This product does not disappoint.
courtney L.
courtney L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love all things tarte! These palettes are usually my go to so when I saw this one was coming out I knew I had to get it. It's absolutely beautiful!!! The colors have perfect pigmentation in them and they all blend so easily. They're amazing! You can either go glam and sexy or go light and laid back. It's got so many options. And it goes perfectly with the other 2! It's definitely in my top 10 favorite palettes!
Evelin V.
Evelin V.
Dallas
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the pigments in this?
Kulsoom K.
Kulsoom K.
London
Has it been animal tested on ?
Anyi Mabel C.
Anyi Mabel C.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you like the pigments in this palette ?
is pigment good on the pallete? and does it have a matte color ?
Elaine Y.
Elaine Y.
San Diego , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do u think about this palette?