BY TARTE

Crease-free eyeshadow palette with the best-selling creamy powder formula in eight new, cool-toned shades.

Includes 8 limited-edition eyeshadows:

• Pearl (White Shimmer)
  • Conch (Off White)
  • Sunset (Yellow Gold)
  • Marina (Caramel)
  • Seaside (Chestnut)
  • Siren (Dark Brown)
  • Breezy (Shimmering Slate)
  • Riptide (Steel Blue)

Pearl Ingredients: Mica, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, kaolin, dimethicone, talc, zinc stearate, pentylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, cetyl dimethicone, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, sorbitan sesquiisostearate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, sodium dehydroacetate, dimethicone, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower extract, tocopherol, carmine (CI 74570), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Conch, sunset, marina, seaside, siren, breezy, riptide Ingredients: Mica, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, talc, kaolin, dimethicone, zinc stearate, cetyl dimethicone, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, pentylene glycol, caprylyl glycol,  sorbitan sesquiisostearate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, sodium dehydroacetate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower extract, tocopherol. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), ultramarines (CI 77007).

Made in Italy.

• This palette is gonna be in my August boxycharm. Is it very pigme...3 Answers
  • The Rainforest of the Sea Volume 2 is going to be in the August B...5 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation of these shadows?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Love the breaking of the mold by going with a circular palette. The clay based shadows are richly pigmented and there is even a faint hint of cocoa smell" in 297 reviews
  • "I love tartes rain forest of the sea collections. This collection is a very neutral palette with some cool tones and warm tones. I havent had a chance to play with the palette yet but i have had a chance to swatch it. It does come with a huge mirror on the lid which is a plus in my book. In my opinion if you have a neutral palette such as the Naked palette or the too faced chocolate bar palette maybe skip this one since the colors seem to be similar." in 133 reviews
  • "Great color payoff, and all of the colors work well together to create a cohesive look. The product lasted all day with little fading and no fallout. The case is adorable, and comes with a built in mirror. Love the brand and will continue buying from them." in 37 reviews
Nia N.
Review for: tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ Eyeshadow Palette Volume II 8 x 0.05 oz/ 1.41 mL, tarte Rainforest of the Sea Eyeshadow Palette Volume II more...
I received this palette in a BoxyCharm and was excited to try the formula. These shadows have a putty-like, almost creamy formula unlike most high-end eyeshadows. With my oily eyelids, I was hopeful that this clay-focused approach would give me more staying power and help limit creasing. While I didn’t notice a huge improvement there, I did like the eye look I was able to create with these neutral-cool shades. But the mid-tone browns don’t give me a ton of color payoff (it may partially be due to my skin tone, which is right in that part of the color spectrum), and it’s tough for me to pick up color with a brush. Because of those performance issues, I’ve only reached for this palette a few times. I do like the color options- they actually work super well for my skin tone- and have used this to create an easy smoky eye. Swatches and ingredients attached.
Fapiano J.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: tarte Rainforest of the Sea Eyeshadow Palette Volume II more...
Best Tarte palette ever for everyday.  I have neutral light skin and green eyes. This palette is perfect!!! If you are neutral you can wear either side of this palette, if you are cool toned you can wear the left side perfect for evening as well. If you like warm tones the right side is perfect also daytime looks. I can wear both sides as every day looks. You have the light shades as highlighters and the mid-tones as your transition shades. The dark black shade is perfect for a liner (i wet it) and the dark brown shades in your outer V. For a night it me look the silvery shade on the lid with the Black shade as a liner is beautiful. The shadows are so creamy powdery smooth. Love this palette! It makes me look wide awake, but natural...not all glittery. The size of the mirror is huge  and the case is beautiful. I bought this on sale on the Tarte website...great deals there!!! I buy it there now instead of Sephora...won't Sephora website ever again until they fix their shipping department.  Tarte eye shadows are a must try. No animal testing either...that should matter to you!
candi s.
Martinsburg, WV
Review for: tarte Rainforest of the Sea Eyeshadow Palette Volume II more...
I received this Tarte palette in my August boxycharm subscription box. I love Tarte especially their shadows, so i was super excited to get this in my box. The packaging is gorgeous like most tarte products are. The palette is a nice size and has a good size mirror inside. I love the neutral shades. There's a light cream highlight shade, a bone shade, a shimmery gold,3 brown mattes ranging from light to dark, a pewter silver shimmer and a smokey dark grey almost black shade. The shades have good pigment and little fallout. However, I found these shadows a little hard to work with. They were kind of patchy , chalky, and not as easy to blend as other Tarte shadows are. They also aren't as smooth and creamy as they usually are. Over all its a nice palette, but definitely not my favorite. I would get it if it was on sale, but would not pay full price since the quality is not up to par with their other products in my opinion.
Kaylee A.
Skiatook, OK
Review for: tarte Rainforest of the Sea Eyeshadow Palette Volume II more...
So, starting off with the good things. The packaging is gorgeous, sturdy, and compact. The mirror is very nice and they gave it as much space as possible. I love the shade Pearl on my brow-bone, despite some chunkiness. I feel like this was a good concept.
Pearl and Sunset are both chunky kind of shimmers. They flake very easily. Breezy is so pretty in the pan, but the shimmer doesn't translate and it turns out muddy and makes my eyes look bruised. Marina is the only matte shade, I believe, and it's okay. The rest are marketed as shimmers, when in reality, they have barely distinguishable flecks of shimmer. When I tried Breezy on my eyes, it creased easily and just looked bad. I truly do not recommend.
Danielle L.
I love this eye makeup palette! I received this in my boxycharm box and was so happy to try it! This palette was on my wish list! The colors are great, perfect for everyday wear featuring some natural browns, white and gold / shimmer colors and also can create a nice night time look with the dark blue! The makeup feels really soft and creamy on my skin, easy to blend to create a smoky eye. Does not irritate my skin. The white is really white! The packaging is really cute and creative. This brand is cruelty free 🐇 and I know is available at ULTA and Sephora stores!
Kristi H.
Aurora
Review for: tarte Rainforest of the Sea Eyeshadow Palette Volume II more...
[product:tarte-rainforest-of-the-sea-eyeshadow-palette-vol.-ii] I have a love hate relationship with this product. I absolutely am in love with the packing and the colors in this palette. But once I started to use it, it seen to crumble under my brushes. After talking to a friend I found out the compound of the shadows weren't really meant for brushes once I started using it with my fingers to apply it I was much happier with the application and the palette held together better. Though I'm not a huge fan of using my fingers daily. If you don't mind using your fingers this palette would be great for you, if you are better with brushes I would recommend to stir clear.
Stephanie L.
Review for: tarte Rainforest of the Sea Eyeshadow Palette Volume II more...
Well, I tried to like this palette.  It is quite beautiful.  The packaging is sturdy and the mirror is great.  But...that's where it ends.  The formula is weird.  I've never seem a shadow like this before.  They are almost too creamy, you can't really use a brush with them.  They perform best using fingers, which I don't love to do.  This one is going in my donate box, right now.  Maybe someone else can make it work.
Brianna F.
Sugarloaf , PA
Review for: tarte Rainforest of the Sea Eyeshadow Palette Volume II more...
I’ve been wanting this pallet for a while now and when I got an email that tarte was having 50% of sale items I knew I had to get it! The colors wear pretty well. The lighter ones I noticed get more pigment when you layer on top of a concealer base. All the colors have a shimmer to them so if you don’t like shimmer don’t get the pallet. Overall I like the pallet a lot it’s good for everyday use and the package is adorable !!
Viivianne M.
Blacksburg, VA
Eyeshadow is hands down my favorite makeup.
I absolutely love the variety of natural and neutral to deep earrthy shades  in this palate. I use the pearl highlight color every day, and use the gold highlight part when working with a smokey brown shadow look. The light brown is lovely and very warm (I wear it frequently as the base color I want to build on), and the next two browns add depth to any look. I use the darkest brown even around my lash line if I want to smoke it out into my eyeshadow rather than commiting to a precision eyeliner (produces great results). I highly recommend this palate.
Maria P.
Review for: tarte Rainforest of the Sea Eyeshadow Palette Volume II more...
I got this in my subscription box, so didn't have to pay full price for it. The packaging is to die for it really amazed me I also imagined how pretty it would look on my vanity if I had one 😂 Well as I swatched them on my hand the shades were pigmented, but when I applied them with my brushes I was not impressed I had to keep swiping my brush on the shade to get the color I desired. I even wet my brushes to get one of the shades to look more vibrant, but it did a decent job. I was hoping to love the pigment on the shades, but was not impressed. I do love the big round mirror though for full price I don't think it is worth it, but if it is on sale you should totally add this to your collection.
Jessica C.
Sacramento, CA
Does anyone own this palette I want to get it but I'm getting mixed reviews.
Ruzzy G.
Apollo Beach, FL
Omg!!! Really wanna try this!!
Are these shimmering eyeshadows?
Stephanie F.
Polkton, NC
The Rainforest of the Sea Volume 2 is going to be in the August Boxycharm box and I am so excited! Has anyone used this yet? Do you like it?? tarte Rainforest Of The Sea™ Eyeshadow Palette Vol. II
neeam j.
solihull, Birmingham
Looks like a cute little compact perfect for travelling. Has anyone tried this? How is the quality of it?