BY TARTE

Crease-free eyeshadow palette with the best-selling creamy powder formula in eight new, cool-toned shades.

Includes 8 limited-edition eyeshadows:

• Pearl (White Shimmer)
  • Conch (Off White)
  • Sunset (Yellow Gold)
  • Marina (Caramel)
  • Seaside (Chestnut)
  • Siren (Dark Brown)
  • Breezy (Shimmering Slate)
  • Riptide (Steel Blue)

Pearl Ingredients: Mica, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, kaolin, dimethicone, talc, zinc stearate, pentylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, cetyl dimethicone, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, sorbitan sesquiisostearate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, sodium dehydroacetate, dimethicone, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower extract, tocopherol, carmine (CI 74570), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Conch, sunset, marina, seaside, siren, breezy, riptide Ingredients: Mica, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, talc, kaolin, dimethicone, zinc stearate, cetyl dimethicone, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, pentylene glycol, caprylyl glycol,  sorbitan sesquiisostearate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, sodium dehydroacetate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower extract, tocopherol. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), ultramarines (CI 77007).

Made in Italy.

• This palette is gonna be in my August boxycharm. Is it ve...4 Answers
  • The Rainforest of the Sea Volume 2 is going to be in the ...5 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation of these shadows?4 Answers
tarte Rainforest Of The Sea™ Eyeshadow Palette Vol. II
  • "Love the breaking of the mold by going with a circular palette. The clay based shadows are richly pigmented and there is even a faint hint of cocoa smell" in 297 reviews
  • "I love tartes rain forest of the sea collections. This collection is a very neutral palette with some cool tones and warm tones. I havent had a chance to play with the palette yet but i have had a chance to swatch it. It does come with a huge mirror on the lid which is a plus in my book. In my opinion if you have a neutral palette such as the Naked palette or the too faced chocolate bar palette maybe skip this one since the colors seem to be similar." in 133 reviews
  • "Great color payoff, and all of the colors work well together to create a cohesive look. The product lasted all day with little fading and no fallout. The case is adorable, and comes with a built in mirror. Love the brand and will continue buying from them." in 37 reviews
Fapiano J.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: tarte Rainforest of the Sea Eyeshadow Palette Volume II more...
Best Tarte palette ever for everyday.  I have neutral light skin and green eyes. This palette is perfect!!! If you are neutral you can wear either side of this palette, if you are cool toned you can wear the left side perfect for evening as well. If you like warm tones the right side is perfect also daytime looks. I can wear both sides as every day looks. You have the light shades as highlighters and the mid-tones as your transition shades. The dark black shade is perfect for a liner (i wet it) and the dark brown shades in your outer V. For a night it me look the silvery shade on the lid with the Black shade as a liner is beautiful. The shadows are so creamy powdery smooth. Love this palette! It makes me look wide awake, but natural...not all glittery. The size of the mirror is huge  and the case is beautiful. I bought this on sale on the Tarte website...great deals there!!! I buy it there now instead of Sephora...won't Sephora website ever again until they fix their shipping department.  Tarte eye shadows are a must try. No animal testing either...that should matter to you!
Danielle L.
I love this eye makeup palette! I received this in my boxycharm box and was so happy to try it! This palette was on my wish list! The colors are great, perfect for everyday wear featuring some natural browns, white and gold / shimmer colors and also can create a nice night time look with the dark blue! The makeup feels really soft and creamy on my skin, easy to blend to create a smoky eye. Does not irritate my skin. The white is really white! The packaging is really cute and creative. This brand is cruelty free 🐇 and I know is available at ULTA and Sephora stores!
Viivianne M.
Bethesda, MD
Review for: tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ Eyeshadow Palette Volume II 8 x 0.05 oz/ 1.41 mL, tarte Rainforest of the Sea Eyeshadow Palette Volume II more...
Eyeshadow is hands down my favorite makeup.
I absolutely love the variety of natural and neutral to deep earrthy shades  in this palate. I use the pearl highlight color every day, and use the gold highlight part when working with a smokey brown shadow look. The light brown is lovely and very warm (I wear it frequently as the base color I want to build on), and the next two browns add depth to any look. I use the darkest brown even around my lash line if I want to smoke it out into my eyeshadow rather than commiting to a precision eyeliner (produces great results). I highly recommend this palate.
Tiffany A.
I was really excited to receive this in my boxycharm box... My cousin had the first one and she loves it and I've heard of so many people who love tarte's eyeshadows... Unfortunately I was disappointed. I just could not get inspired by the shades abs even when I tried to do a look the shadows would blend weird and just turn into a big muddy mess. The only way to apply this to get any pigmentation is with your fingers and even then blending is next to impossible. I just do not like the formula of this palette at all. I ended up giving it to my cousin.
Chim P.
Moreno Valley , CA
Review for: tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ Eyeshadow Palette Volume II 8 x 0.05 oz/ 1.41 mL more...
4.0 stars | I love the color selection in this palette- very neutral, perfect for someone who is just to try more color deeper colors but isn’t ready to dive in to deep, intense, colorful eyeshadows. I love that it has neuatral, to deep to highlight shades!

I love that i can use transition shade “marina” as transition shade, “seaside” as a crease shade, “siren” & “reptide” as shade for the outer v to create a smokey Look, “sunset” & “breezy” for all over my lid, and “pear” & “conch” as highlighting shades!
I told you, this Palette has it all.

This Palette has very light pigmentation though, you have to build it up which can be a good thing or a bad thing. Sometimes, the shade siren can be patchy so you have to really go back and forth and blend. Also, this is one of those pallete where you have to get rid of the first layer of the eyeshadows to get a proper color pay-off.

That being said, I love the packaging. Very luxe and well thought and the MIRROR, such a good, high-quality mirror. Also since it is round you can easily store or even pack this Palette if you are traveling.
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Review for: tarte Rainforest of the Sea Eyeshadow Palette Volume II more...
As a professional MUA, I find that tarte Rainforest Of The Sea™ Eyeshadow Palette Vol. II eyeshadows are perfectly blendable, long lasting, and pigmented. Purchased directly from tarte’s online website, The palette, packaging, and delivery consistently impresses! The range of hues is limited to mostly warm golds & browns, with a single misplaced deep green. With trends in the beauty industry headed in a completely opposite direction, The palette, containing half light shimmer shades, gives great use for lid color, highlight on brow bone, or inner corner color! The second half contains deeper shades of shimmer which I don’t use because deep shimmer shades in creases are counter productive by bringing light to the crease, minimizing the depth of the crease. Using only half of a palette of quality beauty product, I would recommend other products from the brand tarte for quality for sure.
Nia N.
I received this palette in a BoxyCharm and was excited to try the formula. These shadows have a putty-like, almost creamy formula unlike most high-end eyeshadows. With my oily eyelids, I was hopeful that this clay-focused approach would give me more staying power and help limit creasing. While I didn’t notice a huge improvement there, I did like the eye look I was able to create with these neutral-cool shades. But the mid-tone browns don’t give me a ton of color payoff (it may partially be due to my skin tone, which is right in that part of the color spectrum), and it’s tough for me to pick up color with a brush. Because of those performance issues, I’ve only reached for this palette a few times. I do like the color options- they actually work super well for my skin tone- and have used this to create an easy smoky eye. Swatches and ingredients attached.
Brittany D.
I was excited to receive this palette in my Boxycharm box one month. I have never tried Tarte's eyeshadows before, but I'm a big fan of their Amazonian Clay blushes and Lip Paints. This palette was very disappointing. The colors were pretty neutrals, but I couldn't get any pigmentation from them! I even scraped the top layer to see if it would help and still got hardly any payoff. Maybe my palette was bad, I'm not sure, but I really didn't like this one.
Paula P.
Van Buren, MO
This palette is the only Tarte eyeshadow that I have used & I love it. This is my everyday go to pallet. It is the one I will pack to take on a trip. The formula is great, it blends so well with no fall out. It stays in place all day. It is one of those palettes that you can do your eyes & just add one brighter color from another brand or eyeliner & completely change your whole look. I like the packaging how it is arranged, it has a nice big mirror. I would love to have every Rainforest of The Sea Palettes because I know I love the formula. There are other Tarte eyeshadow palettes I would love to try as well as I am sure they also preform as nice as they look.
Emily H.
Marquette , MI
Review for: tarte Rainforest of the Sea Eyeshadow Palette Volume II more...
I own a lot of eyeshadow palettes and I have to say that I am very underwhelmed by this one. It has a nice neutral array of colors that seem great for everyday but has no true matte’s, only satin finishes and shimmer. That’s my big true complaint. Other than that, the formula is not my favorite at all. They claim it to be a cream based powder formula and I prefer a little fallout and power when I dip my brush into a pan. These shadows have zero fallout which would not be the end of the world except I have to jam my brush into the pan to get any product on my brush at all. Overall, not a great experience and I haven’t reached for it except for a couple times. Wouldn’t recommend if you’re looking for a mix of matte and shimmers or prefer a little kick up with high pigmentation. I thought this would be comparable to the tartlette palettes but sadly the formula is completely different.
Jessica C.
Sacramento , CA
Does anyone own this palette I want to get it but I'm getting mixed reviews.
Ruzzy G.
Apollo Beach, FL
Omg!!! Really wanna try this!!
Are these shimmering eyeshadows?
Stephanie F.
Polkton, NC
The Rainforest of the Sea Volume 2 is going to be in the August Boxycharm box and I am so excited! Has anyone used this yet? Do you like it?? tarte Rainforest Of The Sea™ Eyeshadow Palette Vol. II
neeam j.
solihull, Birmingham
Looks like a cute little compact perfect for travelling. Has anyone tried this? How is the quality of it?

back