BY TARTE #62 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Crease-free eyeshadow palette with the best-selling creamy powder formula in eight new, cool-toned shades.

Includes 8 limited-edition eyeshadows:

• Pearl (White Shimmer)
  • Conch (Off White)
  • Sunset (Yellow Gold)
  • Marina (Caramel)
  • Seaside (Chestnut)
  • Siren (Dark Brown)
  • Breezy (Shimmering Slate)
  • Riptide (Steel Blue)

Pearl Ingredients: Mica, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, kaolin, dimethicone, talc, zinc stearate, pentylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, cetyl dimethicone, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, sorbitan sesquiisostearate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, sodium dehydroacetate, dimethicone, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower extract, tocopherol, carmine (CI 74570), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Conch, sunset, marina, seaside, siren, breezy, riptide Ingredients: Mica, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, talc, kaolin, dimethicone, zinc stearate, cetyl dimethicone, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, pentylene glycol, caprylyl glycol,  sorbitan sesquiisostearate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, sodium dehydroacetate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower extract, tocopherol. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), ultramarines (CI 77007).

Made in Italy.

• This palette is gonna be in my August boxycharm. Is it very pigme...3 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation of these shadows?3 Answers
  • Why does boxy charm have this for $36 in august box ?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Marianne W.
San Mateo, CA
Review for: tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ Eyeshadow Palette Volume II 8 x 0.05 oz/ 1.41 mL
I love tartes rain forest of the sea collections. This collection is a very neutral palette with some cool tones and warm tones. I havent had a chance to play with the palette yet but i have had a chance to swatch it. It does come with a huge mirror on the lid which is a plus in my book. In my opinion if you have a neutral palette such as the Naked palette or the too faced chocolate bar palette maybe skip this one since the colors seem to be similar.
Victoria R.
Love this, this palette is my favorite from the Rain forest of the Sea collection, the texture and feel of the shadows are great quality. They blend so well, look beautiful, the pigment is to die for and the color variety and scheme was so nicely planned out I can create so many looks with just this one palette. Which is something I look for when I buy eyeshadow palettes.
Taylor L.
Saint Cloud, MN
I absolutely love this palette! It's so pretty and the colors are super pigmented. I got it as a Christmas gift from my best friend and I use it all the time. I'm super picky about eye shadows and always have a hard time finding colors I like, but I'm so in love with this one! I would recommended it to anyone who loves makeup
Maryam B.
Olney, MD
Rather simple pallet with just neutrals and a dark coal like color. It's very traditional and had no Mattes,which disappointed me as a firm believer of mattes. Pricey too with the same colors as drugstore. It's very pigmented but now there is Coastal scents to give that for cheaper.... Not very impressed but cute packaging.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
This just came out around my area.Anything Tarte
you can't go wrong. Even though these colors are
darker then the first one. The payoff is good. Price isn't
bad for you get. The colors do go on well, and
blenable. I would say I probably won't buy
this again, only because I'm so fair. It's a great
palette. Just not for me
krystal V.
Perris, CA
I really wanted to like this pallette especially because the colors are so beautiful but the quality is just so poor. Like it's not creamy or pigmented at all! Maybe I got a bad batch bc the tester of this item on sephora was amazing but the one I received wasn't. I'm so sad
Adriana G.
One word... AMAZING!!! These eye shadows are so pigmented and beautiful! Definitely one of my favorite papers right now. I got mine on the tarte website but I'm sure it's also at sephora. I would buy this again for myself or a friend so I super recommend it!
Sofia S.
Ceres, CA
I find the product texture a bit of a hybrid formula, part powder, part cream. They're soft during the blending process and leave a gorgeous wearable color that had no fall out. Very long lasting & doesn't loose color intensity.
Lindsay G.
Augusta, GA
Honestly the best quality. I highly recommend this product to everyone. The colors are very neutral for everyday makeup looks and the size of this palette is perfect for traveling/on the go. The colors are super blendable too.
Rachel H.
Bought this for a Christmas gift for my best friend, she is just now starting to get into makeup and I thought this would be a good palette to start out with! She has blue eyes and says these colors make her eyes just pop!
Jessica C.
Does anyone own this palette I want to get it but I'm getting mixed reviews.
Are these shimmering eyeshadows?
Ruzzy G.
Apollo Beach, FL
Omg!!! Really wanna try this!!
neeam j.
Solihull, West Midlands
Looks like a cute little compact perfect for travelling. Has anyone tried this? How is the quality of it?
Alexandra I.
Baldwin , NY
Why does boxy charm have this for $36 in august box ?