BY TARTE

A limited-edition palette featuring 8 velvety, everyday eyeshadows.

Includes 8 Everyday Shadows:

• Abyss (dark brown)
  • Reef (copper)
  • Starfish (bronze)
  • Cove (tan)

Product performance: Define and defend lids from everyday aggressors with this luxe eyeshadow palette featuring 8 plush shades and an all-new velvety formula. Powered by tarte’s Rainforest of the Sea™ complex, each antioxidant-rich, vegan friendly shadow helps hydrate and balance lids, and features a new, creamy powder formula that’s never drying or chalky. The pigmented, blendable shades include a mix of liner, lid, crease and highlight shadows in wearable mattes and metallics to define and contour eyes.

All Shades: Mica, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, talc, kaolin, dimethicone, zinc stearate, cetyl dimethicone, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, pentylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, sorbitan sesquiisostearate, sodium dehydroacetate, algae extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, gardenia tahitensis flower extract, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Who else is excited for the Boxycharm August box?? Hello tarte Ra...5 Answers
  • I've been really contemplating purchasing this eyeshadow palette ...2 Answers
  • Are these all shimmer shades?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sheela V.
LOVE!  I travel a lot and am getting kind of tired of constantly packing and unpacking my makeup. I wanted an all-in-one palette that I could keep in my travel makeup bag so I didn't have to bring so many products along. I really love the eyeshadows in this palette. I can get a natural or dramatic look with them and they're nicely pigmented and blendable. The blush is also beautiful, and was the main reason I bought this palette instead of the other Tarte all-in-one palette. The highlight is nice too, and I find that I can go light handed to get a natural glow or build it up to be more intense. The Park Avenue Princess bronzer is a bit too dark for me, and is probably my least favorite part of this palette. If I use a lighter hand, though, I can make it work so to me the purchase was definitely worth it. I decided to finally pick this up during the Ulta Platinum 5x points deal.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I like this palette. It's of decent quality. The shadows are very velvety and soft. They are super pigmented and I love the layout of the palette. It's compact but with a classic and mod style and a gorgeous almost groovy design on the front.
What I don't like is how similar all of the shades are. I can't put my finger on exactly what it is but I think that each of these colors has the same white or silver shimmer undertone to them.
The colors look really similar on and almost blend together. So while these can be a great addition or pop of shimmer to another palette or eye look using them together isn't great. They just really all blend together and at this price that's pretty dissapointing.
This is just my opinion on how it is on my pale/light skin color. This could be totally different on a darker or lighter skin color.
The quality of these shadows is great. They blend perfectly and easily. They are pretty pigmented. They last hours without a primer and overall the quality is decent. The palette is dissapointing for the price point but if you have only one or two palettes this could still be new and great for you. I just recommend testing it out first, buying on sale or buying from somewhere with a great return policy just in case.
Katie W.
Tarte is awesome with their entire Rainforest of the Sea collection. As always, this eyeshadow palette did not disappoint. I love the cute, round case, it is perfect for travel, and the neutral shades are perfect for evening and daytime looks. I love the shimmer, and of course, it lasts all day when used with a good primer.
Anna P.
This is an amazing set of eyeshadows! Before I got my high light pallet, I would use the seashell color for high light which was awesome! The only thing I don’t like is that the colors like mermaid and sand don’t really show up. Otherwise I really like the shimmer that all the other colors give!
Stacia S.
Minneapolis, MN
I love my other tart eyeshadows more, but this one is still pretty good compared to other brands. This one just doesn't blend as well as their other eyeshadows to which I find very weird, so that's why it gets four stars instead of 5 for me. The colors also don't show up on your skin as true to what they look like which is kind of weird. Tarte is all over probably one of my favorite Brands though!
Marie K.
Powell, TN
This eyeshadow palette is absolutely gorgeous. I bought it for the first time a week ago in Sephora and will definitely repurchase when I run out because I have used this palette literally every day since. The colors are deep and vibrant. The eyeshadow is creamy and blends very easily. The packaging is amazing as well! Well done, Tarte!
Ashley B.
Honestly, this pallete is amazing! The colors are so beautiful. You can create a day time or night time look. I love how some of the eyeshadows brighten your eyes, it makes such a big difference! I take this with me when I travel, it's the perfect size.
Natalie K.
Temple Terrace, FL
This is the first tarte eyeshadow palette that I bought and I am loving it! These shimmery shadows have a ton of pigment, so I haven't had to use a lot of product. They blend out easily too! The only reason I do not give it 5 stars is because there isn't a matte transition shade that works well for me.
Katie M.
Austin, TX
I purchased this when it first came out because I thought it was gorgeous, and it is! However, the first time I used a brush I lost so much product in the two shades I used. It's strange, because the product basically chunked up and fell out of pan. I did swatch the shades, and there were no problems with any of the other colors. For this reason, I give it a 3-stars because the golden-base shade was one of the problematic ones and I really loved that color.
Gema W.
Cedar Rapids, IA
It’s okay. It’s really pretty packaging and shiny case. I think I like that more than the actual shadow. I did like the fact that they had shimmer and matte colors and I liked some of the colors but it didn’t even last through a whole work day and i use really good eyeshadow primer
Ashlee S.
This is on my list to try! Just a quick question because I've read some negative reviews on other websites -- how does the pigmentation compare to their other eyeshadows? I've read negative things about their pigmentation and fall out and I just want to see if it has been an issue with anyone one here?
Codi B.
Hawthorne, CA
Who else is excited for the Boxycharm August box?? Hello tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ Eyeshadow Palette
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this a good purchase? Is it worth?
Giselle M.
South Bend , IN
Is this worth the money? I have the two-faced naturals palette, and the two-faced boudoir palette, so I'm wondering if this is too similar to those if anyone has an opinion
Alexa W.
Kingwood, TX
Is this a good purchase ?? I'm choosing between this a chocolate bar by too faced