BY TARTE

A limited-edition palette featuring 8 velvety, everyday eyeshadows.

Includes 8 Everyday Shadows:

• Abyss (dark brown)
  • Reef (copper)
  • Starfish (bronze)
  • Cove (tan)

Product performance: Define and defend lids from everyday aggressors with this luxe eyeshadow palette featuring 8 plush shades and an all-new velvety formula. Powered by tarte’s Rainforest of the Sea™ complex, each antioxidant-rich, vegan friendly shadow helps hydrate and balance lids, and features a new, creamy powder formula that’s never drying or chalky. The pigmented, blendable shades include a mix of liner, lid, crease and highlight shadows in wearable mattes and metallics to define and contour eyes.

All Shades: Mica, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, talc, kaolin, dimethicone, zinc stearate, cetyl dimethicone, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, pentylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, sorbitan sesquiisostearate, sodium dehydroacetate, algae extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, gardenia tahitensis flower extract, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Who else is excited for the Boxycharm August box?? Hello tarte Ra...5 Answers
  • I've been really contemplating purchasing this eyeshadow palette ...2 Answers
  • Are these all shimmer shades?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this palette. It's of decent quality. The shadows are very velvety and soft. They are super pigmented and I love the layout of the palette. It's compact but with a classic and mod style and a gorgeous almost groovy design on the front.
What I don't like is how similar all of the shades are. I can't put my finger on exactly what it is but I think that each of these colors has the same white or silver shimmer undertone to them.
The colors look really similar on and almost blend together. So while these can be a great addition or pop of shimmer to another palette or eye look using them together isn't great. They just really all blend together and at this price that's pretty dissapointing.
This is just my opinion on how it is on my pale/light skin color. This could be totally different on a darker or lighter skin color.
The quality of these shadows is great. They blend perfectly and easily. They are pretty pigmented. They last hours without a primer and overall the quality is decent. The palette is dissapointing for the price point but if you have only one or two palettes this could still be new and great for you. I just recommend testing it out first, buying on sale or buying from somewhere with a great return policy just in case.
Jessica T.
Bend, OR
I was so excited to receive this palette because the colors looked amazing and the packing is so cute! I was disappointed with the quality of the eyeshadow however. When swatching the colors, they were all super pigmented and stayed on my hand for a long time so I had high hopes, but when it came to applying my eyeshadow, barely any product came off on my brush. When I finally was able to get enough on the brush, blending took more effort than I am used to... After a couple hours, it had creased and looked incredibly dry. I'm glad I bought this for half price because I do love using the mirror as a compact!
Katie M.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this when it first came out because I thought it was gorgeous, and it is! However, the first time I used a brush I lost so much product in the two shades I used. It's strange, because the product basically chunked up and fell out of pan. I did swatch the shades, and there were no problems with any of the other colors. For this reason, I give it a 3-stars because the golden-base shade was one of the problematic ones and I really loved that color.
Natalie S.
Crestwood
I love this palette. I use this everyday for work. The eyeshadow probably blends the best out of all the palettes I have (and I have a lot). The colors are perfect for neutral looks or if you want to go darker you can too. The size is my favorite thing about this product because it's so compact and not as bulky as some of the other palettes. However, this is mostly shimmers, so if you don't like an all shimmery eyeshadow look then this isn't for you. Also, there is a little bit of fall out with some of the shadows. Still love this product and would recommend.
Heather M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this palette! The colors are beautiful, I do feel they take a bit longer and more effort to blend out but it’s worth it for the outcome! The colors would look great with about every skin tone they are such pretty neutral colors! I will be buying more palettes from tarte!
Ethie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like this product, it's beautiful to look at and I love the mirror but the eyeshadows itself are not pigmented you have to really dig your brush to get any pigmentation I do not think it's worth$36 I have wet and wild eyeshadows that are way better in performance.
Kaitlyn G.
Tabernacle , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is amazing. It stays on all day and it is so so beautiful. I recommend this product to everyone I talk to about makeup. It’s easy to apply and it’s definitely worth the buy. I would buy it over and over.
Kristen R.
Shelter Island
This is my first Tarte palette and I'm hooked! The more natural ingredients and beautiful packaging attracted me in the first place.  The colors are AMAZING and easy to blend. I forgot my eyeshadow brush the other morning and was able to apply successfully with a finger.  I have never gotten so many compliments on my blue eyes since wearing this.  NO creasing by the end of my super long and active work day.
Tilly R.
Tehachapi
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall I continue to be impressed with Tarte. I haven’t been wearing a lot of eyeshadow lately, but when I do, I almost always reach for Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Volume II Eyeshadow Palette. It’s just so beautiful and absolutely effortless that it would be a shame not to use it as often as I do. The crease-free powder formula is so unique that I don’t need to use a brush or primer to apply it and have it looking amazing.
Stephanie A.
Raleigh
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is beautiful, from the packaging to the colors to the ease of application and staying-power. I love the roundness of the palette and the mirror inside, makes it super easy to apply and blend. And it's so blend-able! It has just the right amount of shimmer and you can play around with blending the different colors together. Tarte has quickly become a favorite of mine because I find their products are just so lovely!
Ashlee S.
This is on my list to try! Just a quick question because I've read some negative reviews on other websites -- how does the pigmentation compare to their other eyeshadows? I've read negative things about their pigmentation and fall out and I just want to see if it has been an issue with anyone one here?
Codi B.
Hawthorne, CA
Who else is excited for the Boxycharm August box?? Hello tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ Eyeshadow Palette
Alexa W.
Kingwood, TX
Is this a good purchase ?? I'm choosing between this a chocolate bar by too faced
Amanda L.
Are the shadows as shimmery or as pigmented as advertised?
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this a good purchase? Is it worth?