BY TARTE

A limited-edition palette featuring 8 velvety, everyday eyeshadows.

Includes 8 Everyday Shadows:

• Abyss (dark brown)
  • Reef (copper)
  • Starfish (bronze)
  • Cove (tan)

Product performance: Define and defend lids from everyday aggressors with this luxe eyeshadow palette featuring 8 plush shades and an all-new velvety formula. Powered by tarte’s Rainforest of the Sea™ complex, each antioxidant-rich, vegan friendly shadow helps hydrate and balance lids, and features a new, creamy powder formula that’s never drying or chalky. The pigmented, blendable shades include a mix of liner, lid, crease and highlight shadows in wearable mattes and metallics to define and contour eyes.

All Shades: Mica, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, talc, kaolin, dimethicone, zinc stearate, cetyl dimethicone, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, pentylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, sorbitan sesquiisostearate, sodium dehydroacetate, algae extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, gardenia tahitensis flower extract, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Who else is excited for the Boxycharm August box?? Hello ...5 Answers
  • I've been really contemplating purchasing this eyeshadow ...2 Answers
  • Are these all shimmer shades?3 Answers
tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Definitely giving this palette 5 stars. The shadows are something else. They aren't the same formula as any other Tarte shadows. These are so creamy and pigmented. First time I applied them I overdid it. Too much pigment😀 I would definitely recommend this palette. The shades are stunning. " in 173 reviews
  • "I use this almost everyday! The price is great and it was bigger/there was more product than i thought would be there. Great for neutral looks. I love the sparkle & the packaging is just to cute! " in 113 reviews
  • "Prettiest eyeshadow a out there. Great brand. Long lasting coverage. Recommend to anyone " in 34 reviews
Alexa L.
Circleville, OH
This product was kind of disappointing to me. The colors are really pretty, but the pigmentation isn’t that great on a few of them and the formula isn’t that great. They also don’t stay on very well. I went out with it for a day and half of it literally came off in areas from my blinking. I used the same primer I always use and I have never had that problem with any other eyeshadow palette, not even from Tarte, so it was obviously because of the poor formula. So while the colors are pretty, this palette in my opinion, is not worth the money.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I like this palette. It's of decent quality. The shadows are very velvety and soft. They are super pigmented and I love the layout of the palette. It's compact but with a classic and mod style and a gorgeous almost groovy design on the front.
What I don't like is how similar all of the shades are. I can't put my finger on exactly what it is but I think that each of these colors has the same white or silver shimmer undertone to them.
The colors look really similar on and almost blend together. So while these can be a great addition or pop of shimmer to another palette or eye look using them together isn't great. They just really all blend together and at this price that's pretty dissapointing.
This is just my opinion on how it is on my pale/light skin color. This could be totally different on a darker or lighter skin color.
The quality of these shadows is great. They blend perfectly and easily. They are pretty pigmented. They last hours without a primer and overall the quality is decent. The palette is dissapointing for the price point but if you have only one or two palettes this could still be new and great for you. I just recommend testing it out first, buying on sale or buying from somewhere with a great return policy just in case.
Katie W.
Tarte is awesome with their entire Rainforest of the Sea collection. As always, this eyeshadow palette did not disappoint. I love the cute, round case, it is perfect for travel, and the neutral shades are perfect for evening and daytime looks. I love the shimmer, and of course, it lasts all day when used with a good primer.
Tori B.
Galloway
I LOVE THIS! My eyes probably look the best in this eyeshadow. The only thing I would change is the fact that it doesn’t really blend too well. From pallet to brush I don’t get much shadow on it unless I REALLY swirl it around. Some of the lighter colors also don’t seem to blend well. Just kinda sticks to my skin and I have to force blend 😂 other than that it’s the only pallet I use now because it’s small, simple, and goes best with my eyes.
Kirsten F.
Topeka, KS
I was SO disappointed when I bought this, I had to return it. For the most part I’ve never had an issue with tarte. I found it as a good product. I was not happy with this product however, I even tested it out first ( well on my hand/arm) colors do not come out the way they look. Also once you finally get color I feel it falls off even with a primer. Basically just not good quality. Is pricey would not recommend
Amanda J.
This palette was a let down for me! The shades look pretty in the pans but don’t transfer well to the skin! The formula isn’t very good at all! I have a hard time getting the shadows to show up and I even use a primer beforehand! The shades don’t stay on very long! You would expect the shadows to last a lot longer since this is a high end brand! Pass on this product, it just isn’t very good!
Sirenita m.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this eyeshadow palette!!! It's my go-to summer palette and my definitely favorite one to create shimmery, bronzy, boho-chic looks. The formula is amazing, this eyeshadows are super pigmented and so so pretty. It smells good, blends super easy, feels buttery soft and stays put all day and night.

I love the color combo and the names are so creative. Also, the packaging is super cute and the compact mirror that comes with it is really high quality.

Pros: vegan and cruelty free
Cons: 🤷🏻‍♀️
tarte Rule Bender Double-Ended Eyeshadow Brush
Will buy again!
Kayla B.
Ironton, OH
Great flavor, texture and taste! Definitely my all time favorite condiment! I use this with so many things in so many different meals! You can’t go wrong with this! I purchase mine at Walmart. It’s easy, affordable and tastes wonderful! Great flavor, texture and taste! Definitely my all time favorite condiment! I use this with so many things in so many different meals! You can’t go wrong with this! I purchase mine at Walmart. It’s easy, affordable and tastes wonderful! Great flavor, texture and taste! Definitely my all time favorite condiment! I use this with so many things in so many different meals! You can’t go wrong with this! I purchase mine at Walmart. It’s easy, affordable and tastes wonderful! Great flavor, texture and taste! Definitely my all time favorite condiment! I use this with so many things in so many different meals! You can’t go wrong with this! I purchase mine at Walmart. It’s easy, affordable and tastes wonderful!
Marie K.
Powell, TN
This eyeshadow palette is absolutely gorgeous. I bought it for the first time a week ago in Sephora and will definitely repurchase when I run out because I have used this palette literally every day since. The colors are deep and vibrant. The eyeshadow is creamy and blends very easily. The packaging is amazing as well! Well done, Tarte!
Ashley B.
Honestly, this pallete is amazing! The colors are so beautiful. You can create a day time or night time look. I love how some of the eyeshadows brighten your eyes, it makes such a big difference! I take this with me when I travel, it's the perfect size.
Ashlee S.
This is on my list to try! Just a quick question because I've read some negative reviews on other websites -- how does the pigmentation compare to their other eyeshadows? I've read negative things about their pigmentation and fall out and I just want to see if it has been an issue with anyone one here?
Codi B.
Hawthorne, CA
Who else is excited for the Boxycharm August box?? Hello tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ Eyeshadow Palette
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this a good purchase? Is it worth?
Giselle M.
Fort Worth, TX
Is this worth the money? I have the two-faced naturals palette, and the two-faced boudoir palette, so I'm wondering if this is too similar to those if anyone has an opinion
Alexa W.
Kingwood, TX
Is this a good purchase ?? I'm choosing between this a chocolate bar by too faced

back