BY TARTE

A limited-edition palette featuring 8 velvety, everyday eyeshadows.

Includes 8 Everyday Shadows:

• Abyss (dark brown)
  • Reef (copper)
  • Starfish (bronze)
  • Cove (tan)

Product performance: Define and defend lids from everyday aggressors with this luxe eyeshadow palette featuring 8 plush shades and an all-new velvety formula. Powered by tarte’s Rainforest of the Sea™ complex, each antioxidant-rich, vegan friendly shadow helps hydrate and balance lids, and features a new, creamy powder formula that’s never drying or chalky. The pigmented, blendable shades include a mix of liner, lid, crease and highlight shadows in wearable mattes and metallics to define and contour eyes.

All Shades: Mica, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, talc, kaolin, dimethicone, zinc stearate, cetyl dimethicone, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, pentylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, sorbitan sesquiisostearate, sodium dehydroacetate, algae extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, gardenia tahitensis flower extract, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Who else is excited for the Boxycharm August box?? Hello ...5 Answers
  • I've been really contemplating purchasing this eyeshadow ...2 Answers
  • Are these all shimmer shades?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Definitely giving this palette 5 stars. The shadows are something else. They aren't the same formula as any other Tarte shadows. These are so creamy and pigmented. First time I applied them I overdid it. Too much pigment😀 I would definitely recommend this palette. The shades are stunning. " in 173 reviews
  • "I use this almost everyday! The price is great and it was bigger/there was more product than i thought would be there. Great for neutral looks. I love the sparkle & the packaging is just to cute! " in 113 reviews
  • "Prettiest eyeshadow a out there. Great brand. Long lasting coverage. Recommend to anyone " in 34 reviews
Alexa L.
Circleville, OH
This product was kind of disappointing to me. The colors are really pretty, but the pigmentation isn’t that great on a few of them and the formula isn’t that great. They also don’t stay on very well. I went out with it for a day and half of it literally came off in areas from my blinking. I used the same primer I always use and I have never had that problem with any other eyeshadow palette, not even from Tarte, so it was obviously because of the poor formula. So while the colors are pretty, this palette in my opinion, is not worth the money.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I like this palette. It's of decent quality. The shadows are very velvety and soft. They are super pigmented and I love the layout of the palette. It's compact but with a classic and mod style and a gorgeous almost groovy design on the front.
What I don't like is how similar all of the shades are. I can't put my finger on exactly what it is but I think that each of these colors has the same white or silver shimmer undertone to them.
The colors look really similar on and almost blend together. So while these can be a great addition or pop of shimmer to another palette or eye look using them together isn't great. They just really all blend together and at this price that's pretty dissapointing.
This is just my opinion on how it is on my pale/light skin color. This could be totally different on a darker or lighter skin color.
The quality of these shadows is great. They blend perfectly and easily. They are pretty pigmented. They last hours without a primer and overall the quality is decent. The palette is dissapointing for the price point but if you have only one or two palettes this could still be new and great for you. I just recommend testing it out first, buying on sale or buying from somewhere with a great return policy just in case.
Katie W.
Tarte is awesome with their entire Rainforest of the Sea collection. As always, this eyeshadow palette did not disappoint. I love the cute, round case, it is perfect for travel, and the neutral shades are perfect for evening and daytime looks. I love the shimmer, and of course, it lasts all day when used with a good primer.
Amanda J.
This palette was a let down for me! The shades look pretty in the pans but don’t transfer well to the skin! The formula isn’t very good at all! I have a hard time getting the shadows to show up and I even use a primer beforehand! The shades don’t stay on very long! You would expect the shadows to last a lot longer since this is a high end brand! Pass on this product, it just isn’t very good!
Sara R.
Camdenton, MO
I love this pallet so much. The eye shadows are so smooth and creamy. They are very pigments though I always suggest an eye primer regardless of the brand. The mattes are nice pigmented which is a surprise for me. They are long lasting and stay put all day long.

The packaging is beautiful, high quality and very sturdy. They are cruelty-free and vegan! Love this pallet so much and will be repurchasing.
Marie K.
Powell, TN
This eyeshadow palette is absolutely gorgeous. I bought it for the first time a week ago in Sephora and will definitely repurchase when I run out because I have used this palette literally every day since. The colors are deep and vibrant. The eyeshadow is creamy and blends very easily. The packaging is amazing as well! Well done, Tarte!
Ashley B.
Honestly, this pallete is amazing! The colors are so beautiful. You can create a day time or night time look. I love how some of the eyeshadows brighten your eyes, it makes such a big difference! I take this with me when I travel, it's the perfect size.
Natalie K.
New Port Richey, FL
This is the first tarte eyeshadow palette that I bought and I am loving it! These shimmery shadows have a ton of pigment, so I haven't had to use a lot of product. They blend out easily too! The only reason I do not give it 5 stars is because there isn't a matte transition shade that works well for me.
Megan S.
I know alot of people are downing Tarte rn because of the foundation release but...Im sorry I'll always love them because THEIR PRODUCTS ARE WONDERFUL! Its like fancy for my skin! This palette is my go to everyday palette. The darker color I use for under my eyes or sometimes as an eyeliner, the white shade is super shimmery, and who doesnt love shimmer? And all the shades are super creamy and have grest pigment!! Def recommend [product:tarte-rainforest-of-the-sea-eyeshadow-palette-vol.-ii]
Ashleigh K.
Millington
It's a beautiful palette with nice Browns and warm colors for fall or really anytime of the year. I love the packaging is so beautiful that's what really caught my eye in the first place. I actually got this palette in a set that they had on sale at Ulta that came with eyeliner and lipstick
Ashlee S.
This is on my list to try! Just a quick question because I've read some negative reviews on other websites -- how does the pigmentation compare to their other eyeshadows? I've read negative things about their pigmentation and fall out and I just want to see if it has been an issue with anyone one here?
Codi B.
Hawthorne, CA
Who else is excited for the Boxycharm August box?? Hello tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ Eyeshadow Palette
zeel z.
Mumbai
Is this a good purchase? Is it worth?
Giselle M.
Fort Worth, TX
Is this worth the money? I have the two-faced naturals palette, and the two-faced boudoir palette, so I'm wondering if this is too similar to those if anyone has an opinion
Alexa W.
Kingwood, TX
Is this a good purchase ?? I'm choosing between this a chocolate bar by too faced