Add a Photo

tarte Rainforest of The Sea™ Color Splash Lipstick Colada 0.12 oz/ 3.6 mL

tarte Rainforest of The Sea™ Color Splash Lipstick Beach Babe 0.12 oz/ 3.6 mL

tarte Rainforest of The Sea™ Color Splash Lipstick Rum Punch 0.12 oz/ 3.6 mL

$21.00

tarte Rainforest of The Sea™ Color Splash Lipstick Pink Lemonade 0.12 oz/ 3.6 mL

tarte Rainforest of The Sea™ Color Splash Lipstick Skinny Dip 0.12 oz/ 3.6 mL

$21.00

A long-wearing and moisture-rich, full-coverage lipstick in an array of creamy shades. Discover long-wearing lip color, powered by water, with this full-coverage, hydrating lipstick. The ultra-creamy, vegan formula pairs intense pigments and buttery-smooth conditioners for comfort-swipe color that locks in place without feathering or bleeding. Each sea-inspired shade is infused with regenerative lip-quenchers and tarte's antioxidant Rainforest of the Sea™ complex to help smooth the look of lip lines. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is vegan friendly and dermatologist tested.
Photos (46)
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Missouri City, TX
I have the Vacay shade and love it! The shade is very pigmented. It's texture is soft and silky. It applies smoothly onto lips. I was watching a QVC YouTube video on this earlier, which stated this lipstick is 50% lip treatment and 50% color. That's amazing for a lipstick. When I first purchased, I was debating was it worth it. Should I return it? Is it like all the other lipsticks I have? After awhile of trying it and learning about it more, I feel like it was worth $21 and I'd buy more when I have the money. This is long wearing and doesn't flake or bleed. There are 24 shades and I found about 2-3 shades I may purchase later (not including this one). They have shades in nudes, pinks, mauves, berries, coral/peach, and reds. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone looking for a nice vegan free lipstick that also treats lips. The packaging looks gorgeous, too.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
Can I just dive into these and swim round until I'm lost in the cool blue packaging?! Okay, aside from my absolute love for the packaging, the lipsticks themselves are beautiful and wear amazingly. They are creamy, pigmented, and just a wonderful set of colors. I picked these up from the Friends and Family sale for 30% off and I have 6 of them in Beach Babe, Vacay, Cruisin', Island Life, Escape, and Salt Lyfe. I did a swatch video on YouTube for these if you want to check it out (link is in my Influenster bio)(show me some love) to see if you want to pick any of these up. I have fair cool toned skin for reference. They are $21 dollars almost everywhere but QVC does have a trio deal as of this post. I love love love these lipsticks and would love to own the rest of the collection. Would totally buy again!!!
Cassandra T.
Cassandra T.
Millville, NJ
Inspired by the whimsical colors of the Amazon and infused with naturally-derived ingredients from its lush vegetation, these Amazonian butter lipsticks add a splash of rich color and creamy shine for a perfect pout.

Treat lips to a dose of color and moisture with these Amazonian butter lipsticks, infused with precious Amazonian butters to hydrate and smooth lips throughout the day. The luxurious formula glides on smoothly to deliver rich, creamy, natural looking color in a variety of shades that flatter any skin tone. Peppermint oil adds a refreshing hint of mint with each application and helps give lips a fuller, plumped up appearance. Each lipstick features unique, chic, eco-friendly packaging in specially-designed prints.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
First of all.. can we talk about the packaging?! Literally to die for. I want to buy every shade just to display these on my vanity!
Ok on to the actual product.. This lipstick is very creamy but not to the point of it moving around. I got the color 'rum punch' and at first I was a little upset that it leaned more brown but the more I use it the more I fall in love with it. It wears nicely - I ate a burrito and didn't look that crazy afterwards. Some lipsticks tend to build up and get really gross after a couple reapplications, but this lipstick reapplied BEAUTIFULLY. I don't even like lipsticks.. I rarely use lip color and if I do it's a liquid lip but I reach for this even on minimal makeup days. my HG lipstick without a doubt.
Kaylee F.
Kaylee F.
Richland Center, WI
I got a sample size of this lipstick and I was impressed enough to buy a full size. The shade that I received was island life. I was sure that I was going to hate it. It's a pink/orange  shade, but it almost looks red. I don't do brightly coloured lippy. I'm wear nudes, mauves, and neutrals. I decided to try it anyway, to see if I liked the formula and I couldn't believe how flattering this shade was on me. I finally found a bright coloured lippy that looks nice on me! The formula is nice too. It goes on smooth, stays put, and it doesn't feel dry like a lot of lipsticks can.

Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Louisville, KY
I've been looking for a replacement for my MAC Party Line lipstick (which I lost, ugh) and when I saw this tarte lipstick in Sephora in berry mojito I just HAD to try it! I love tarte products so this was a pretty fast sell for me. I've only worn it twice so far, but it glides on with intense color payoff! It doesn't seem too drying so far, and it lasted awhile although I noticed in some pictures during a night out it had faded a little. I'm pretty good about reapplying lipsticks though so I'll probably never get to see how long I can go without a second coat lol...would definitely recommend this to anyone! They have so many color options too, I'll probably be back for a second one soon!
Allison D.
Allison D.
Pittsburgh, PA
These have easily become my favorite lipsticks.  I own 4 and would like to get a few more colors for the summer.  They are creamy, but pigmented and the wear time is great for a lipstick.  I am so over the matte liquid lipstick craze and these are the perfect way to end that.  They make your lips look succulent and juicy without sliding around and bleeding, even the Coral color (Daquiri) doesn't bleed when wearing.  Check them out. Plus Tarte almost always has 20% off their site so it knocks them down to like $16.  Can't beat it for a great lippie! There's a nude shade in this collection for every skin tone.
Helen A.
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
I have recently been a little obsessed over lipsticks. I think because it's spring and I'm getting a little more color. They just brighten up the face. Well this particular lipstick (shade in Salt Lyfe) is beautiful. It is a mauve toned shade that just works perfectly with my neutral undertoned skin. It is the creamiest lipstick I have ever owned. I have always purchased more affordable lipsticks but now I know the potential of how a lipstick can perform. It lasts all day and that never happens on my little lips. I love it!
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
Color range is so nice! This formula is so hydrating and comfortable. The shape of it makes it easy to apply. The value is okay in my opinion. I love Tarte as a brand and they got really creative with the packaging. For those who cannot afford it, use the Maybelline lipsticks (most comparable). Anyways, they transfer very easily. Color starts to fall easily when eating or drinking. But i dont mind to reapply. for someone with dry lips I love this lipstick and trust in the ingredients. I have the color salt lyfe, rum punch, and surfs up. beautiful nudes for someone with yellow undertone with medium skin.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
I absolutely love these new lipsticks. I have all 24 shades and they are my current favorite spring lipstick. They are hydrating and comfortable to wear. They last for a decent amount of time but do transfer. I love the color selection and Miami vice is my favorite color of all. They are a bit pricey for lipstick but worth every penny and the packaging is adorable.
Laura C.
Laura C.
South Orange, NJ
If you've tried this product, what colors are your favorite? I literally love them all on the website and from reviews I've seen so it's really tough for me to narrow it down.
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Are these worth it? The packaging looks so cute and I've been into satin creamy Lips lately:)
Doreen M.
Doreen M.
How are the nude shades of Tarte? Tried one color but it was more a deep pink than nude
Gretchen G.
Gretchen G.
What is the finish of these lipsticks? I want to try them! Are there a lot of nude shades?
barbie a.
barbie a.
would you recommend this lipstick ? what makes it good?