Add a Photo

#51 in Lipstick

tarte Rainforest of The Sea™ Color Splash Lipstick Beach Babe 0.12 oz/ 3.6 mL

tarte Rainforest of The Sea™ Color Splash Lipstick Skinny Dip 0.12 oz/ 3.6 mL

$21.00

tarte Rainforest of The Sea™ Color Splash Lipstick Pink Lemonade 0.12 oz/ 3.6 mL

tarte Rainforest of The Sea™ Color Splash Lipstick Rum Punch 0.12 oz/ 3.6 mL

tarte Rainforest of The Sea™ Color Splash Lipstick Popsicle 0.12 oz/ 3.6 mL

tarte Rainforest of The Sea™ Color Splash Lipstick Miami Vice 0.12 oz/ 3.6 mL

tarte Rainforest of The Sea™ Color Splash Lipstick Shades 0.12 oz/ 3.6 mL

$21.00

A long-wearing and moisture-rich, full-coverage lipstick in an array of creamy shades. Discover long-wearing lip color, powered by water, with this full-coverage, hydrating lipstick. The ultra-creamy, vegan formula pairs intense pigments and buttery-smooth conditioners for comfort-swipe color that locks in place without feathering or bleeding. Each sea-inspired shade is infused with regenerative lip-quenchers and tarte's antioxidant Rainforest of the Sea™ complex to help smooth the look of lip lines. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is vegan friendly and dermatologist tested.
Photos (33)
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Missouri City, TX

I have the Vacay shade and love it! The shade is very pigmented. It's texture is soft and silky. It applies smoothly onto lips. I was watching a QVC YouTube video on this earlier, which stated this lipstick is 50% lip treatment and 50% color. That's amazing for a lipstick. When I first purchased, I was debating was it worth it. Should I return it? Is it like all the other lipsticks I have? After awhile of trying it and learning about it more, I feel like it was worth $21 and I'd buy more when I have the money. This is long wearing and doesn't flake or bleed. There are 24 shades and I found about 2-3 shades I may purchase later (not including this one). They have shades in nudes, pinks, mauves, berries, coral/peach, and reds. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone looking for a nice vegan free lipstick that also treats lips. The packaging looks gorgeous, too.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.

First of all.. can we talk about the packaging?! Literally to die for. I want to buy every shade just to display these on my vanity!
Ok on to the actual product.. This lipstick is very creamy but not to the point of it moving around. I got the color 'rum punch' and at first I was a little upset that it leaned more brown but the more I use it the more I fall in love with it. It wears nicely - I ate a burrito and didn't look that crazy afterwards. Some lipsticks tend to build up and get really gross after a couple reapplications, but this lipstick reapplied BEAUTIFULLY. I don't even like lipsticks.. I rarely use lip color and if I do it's a liquid lip but I reach for this even on minimal makeup days. my HG lipstick without a doubt.
Cassandra T.
Cassandra T.
Millville, NJ

Inspired by the whimsical colors of the Amazon and infused with naturally-derived ingredients from its lush vegetation, these Amazonian butter lipsticks add a splash of rich color and creamy shine for a perfect pout.

Treat lips to a dose of color and moisture with these Amazonian butter lipsticks, infused with precious Amazonian butters to hydrate and smooth lips throughout the day. The luxurious formula glides on smoothly to deliver rich, creamy, natural looking color in a variety of shades that flatter any skin tone. Peppermint oil adds a refreshing hint of mint with each application and helps give lips a fuller, plumped up appearance. Each lipstick features unique, chic, eco-friendly packaging in specially-designed prints.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Pittsburgh , PA

These have easily become my favorite lipsticks.  I own 4 and would like to get a few more colors for the summer.  They are creamy, but pigmented and the wear time is great for a lipstick.  I am so over the matte liquid lipstick craze and these are the perfect way to end that.  They make your lips look succulent and juicy without sliding around and bleeding, even the Coral color (Daquiri) doesn't bleed when wearing.  Check them out. Plus Tarte almost always has 20% off their site so it knocks them down to like $16.  Can't beat it for a great lippie! There's a nude shade in this collection for every skin tone.
Kaylee F.
Kaylee F.
Richland Center, WI

I got a sample size of this lipstick and I was impressed enough to buy a full size. The shade that I received was island life. I was sure that I was going to hate it. It's a pink/orange  shade, but it almost looks red. I don't do brightly coloured lippy. I'm wear nudes, mauves, and neutrals. I decided to try it anyway, to see if I liked the formula and I couldn't believe how flattering this shade was on me. I finally found a bright coloured lippy that looks nice on me! The formula is nice too. It goes on smooth, stays put, and it doesn't feel dry like a lot of lipsticks can.

Robyn M.
Robyn M.
Harrisburg, PA

These are amazing! I have beach babe, rum punch, and pink lemonade. I bought all 3 as a set on QVC for $29 because it was a great price and I'd heard great reviews on them. I was very surprised at how pigmented they are! I expected more of a tinted lip balm, but these are straight up pigmented lipsticks with a whole lot of lip care in them. Rum punch hasn't left my purse since I got them! They wear pretty long and keep my lips hydrated. Would definitely recommend getting a set of them from QVC since they're $22 each from Tarte or Sephora!
jesse lynn b.
jesse lynn b.

This whole Rainforest of The Sea collection by Tarte is really starting to win my makeup loving heart. First of all the packaging is so beautiful and unique, it has a real mermaid vibe to it, which I love. I am a nude lipstick lover and was instantly drawn to 'Beach Babe'. After one wear this quickly became my new go-to nude. The formula is so rich and creamy (without feeling heavy and thick), long lasting, and the most stunning pinky-peach nude shade. I plan on trying more of these as I have absolutely fallen in love with this lipstick.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Saint Petersburg, FL

I am not too sure why everyone loves this so much. I bought three colors during Tarte's 30% off sale. Not thrilled with the color selection (I watched multiple watching videos to see the colors on different skin tones). I thought they were just okay quality, something you can get at the drug store for much cheaper. Application was difficult, they were patchy, and did not last long even with me drinking water through a straw (only lasted about an hour). I returned all three because I did not love them.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
El Monte, CA

Im not going to lie I definitely bought this just for packaging. However the color pay off, the finish, the feeling, ITS AMAZING AND IM OBSESSED. They have a huge selection of colors I bought three lipstick, all darker colors and it has such an amazing color pay off. I did not have to go back and forth it was definitely a one swipe kind of lipstick. I absolutely love the formula of it because it definitely last for practically all day. 10/10 would recommend.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Charlotte, NC

This lipstick formula is amazing, my favorite shade is the shade "Salt Lyfe" (pink mauve). The packaging is sturdy and absolutely beautiful. There is no weird smell or taste, and the lipsticks feel moisturizing. There is transfer and I do have to re-apply throughout the day, but the lipstick doesn't bleed, feather, or flake, so I don't mind it. Overall, great purchase even with the price point of a prestige-brand lipstick.
Laura C.
Laura C.
South Orange, NJ

If you've tried this product, what colors are your favorite? I literally love them all on the website and from reviews I've seen so it's really tough for me to narrow it down.
Gretchen G.
Gretchen G.

What is the finish of these lipsticks? I want to try them! Are there a lot of nude shades?
Doreen M.
Doreen M.

How are the nude shades of Tarte? Tried one color but it was more a deep pink than nude
Jessy v.
Jessy v.

would you recommend this lipstick ? what makes it good?
Alecia K.
Alecia K.

Are these worth it? The packaging looks so cute and I've been into satin creamy Lips lately:)

Join Now