Add a Photo

tarte Rainforest of The Sea™ Color Splash Lipstick Skinny Dip 0.12 oz/ 3.6 mL

$21.00

tarte Rainforest of The Sea™ Color Splash Lipstick Pink Lemonade 0.12 oz/ 3.6 mL

tarte Rainforest of The Sea™ Color Splash Lipstick Rum Punch 0.12 oz/ 3.6 mL

tarte Rainforest of The Sea™ Color Splash Lipstick Popsicle 0.12 oz/ 3.6 mL

tarte Rainforest of The Sea™ Color Splash Lipstick Miami Vice 0.12 oz/ 3.6 mL

tarte Rainforest of The Sea™ Color Splash Lipstick Shades 0.12 oz/ 3.6 mL

$21.00

A long-wearing and moisture-rich, full-coverage lipstick in an array of creamy shades. Discover long-wearing lip color, powered by water, with this full-coverage, hydrating lipstick. The ultra-creamy, vegan formula pairs intense pigments and buttery-smooth conditioners for comfort-swipe color that locks in place without feathering or bleeding. Each sea-inspired shade is infused with regenerative lip-quenchers and tarte's antioxidant Rainforest of the Sea™ complex to help smooth the look of lip lines. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is vegan friendly and dermatologist tested.
Photo (1)
Cassandra T.
Cassandra T.
Millville, NJ

Inspired by the whimsical colors of the Amazon and infused with naturally-derived ingredients from its lush vegetation, these Amazonian butter lipsticks add a splash of rich color and creamy shine for a perfect pout.

Treat lips to a dose of color and moisture with these Amazonian butter lipsticks, infused with precious Amazonian butters to hydrate and smooth lips throughout the day. The luxurious formula glides on smoothly to deliver rich, creamy, natural looking color in a variety of shades that flatter any skin tone. Peppermint oil adds a refreshing hint of mint with each application and helps give lips a fuller, plumped up appearance. Each lipstick features unique, chic, eco-friendly packaging in specially-designed prints.
jesse lynn b.
jesse lynn b.

This whole Rainforest of The Sea collection by Tarte is really starting to win my makeup loving heart. First of all the packaging is so beautiful and unique, it has a real mermaid vibe to it, which I love. I am a nude lipstick lover and was instantly drawn to 'Beach Babe'. After one wear this quickly became my new go-to nude. The formula is so rich and creamy (without feeling heavy and thick), long lasting, and the most stunning pinky-peach nude shade. I plan on trying more of these as I have absolutely fallen in love with this lipstick.
Gabriella A.
Gabriella A.
Brampton

This lip colour is just as good as all the other tarte products, and the colour is even more eye catching! I find their products tend to be softer on the lips, as well as having a nice scent. I would definetly recommend this to someone struggling with dry or rough lips, who's want a nice pop of colour on their face. As well as that, the packaging is wonderful. My favourite part about this product is that it glides on with no streaking or dryness. It stays on all day and blends with your skin amazingly.
April m.
April m.
Lexington, KY

I love tarte cosmetics. They have absolutely wonderful products and this lipstick has never failed me. It has wonderful coverage and pigment. And it's long-lasting, without being a matte lipstick. I do like liquid matte lipsticks but sometimes I just want a good old-fashioned long-lasting lipstick.... And this is the one I always seem to be reaching for. Would highly highly recommend.
Dilven S.
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA

I ordered Pink Lemonade because I wanted a light pink color. In reality, this is a satin nude which actually covers up the natural pigmentation of my lips, lightening them. I love the way it feels, as if I have nothing but a light balm on my lips. I'll keep this and pair it with a dramatic eye look, and I'll try other colors as well.
Autumn F.
Autumn F.

i am absolutely in love with this color splash lipsticks. Each one of their colors are very pigmented, easy to apply and the formula so so hydrating to your lips. i love how the formula doesn't have mineral oil to make your lips feel more oily. They have so many colors to choose from and the packaging is adorable.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Norcross, GA

I have been looking for months for this certain shade of lipstick and haven't been able to find it until I found tarte's Rainforest collection. After wearing it a few times I absolutely love this lipstick. Not just the color but the actual way it makes my lips feel and goes on so smooth. Another hit from tarte!
Lizabeth M.
Lizabeth M.
Woodbridge, VA

Aaahhhh!! Yes!!! I just received one of these in the mail today and I'm so excited!! The packaging is absolutely beautiful. It looks like a blue marble. It is plastic, but it feels heavy and sturdy. The actual lipstick is creamy and feels so hydrating on my lips! I can't wait to get more shades!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.

These lipsticks are amazing! Adorable packaging, super creamy hydrating formula, and awesome color range! These are formulated with their algae complex of course, so it's super hydrating and protecting. It is also made with shea butter, coconut and olive oil to add even more moisture.
Casey O.
Casey O.
Hull

This product stayed on my lips for a very long time, it is a very light pigmented lipstick but extremely easy to apply, I purchased this product online and I thought for the price I did like it but I like mac better, I would recommend this for people who like a glossy lip
Gretchen G.
Gretchen G.

What is the finish of these lipsticks? I want to try them! Are there a lot of nude shades?
Doreen M.
Doreen M.

How are the nude shades of Tarte? Tried one color but it was more a deep pink than nude
Jessy v.
Jessy v.

would you recommend this lipstick ? what makes it good?
Laura C.
Laura C.
South Orange, NJ

If you've tried this product, what colors are your favorite? I literally love them all on the website and from reviews I've seen so it's really tough for me to narrow it down.
Racheal P.
Racheal P.

Is there only one lipstick color or multiple colors?

Join Now