hayley T.
hayley T.
Stroudsburg, PA
Anyone have thought about this spray? Advice? Use it to set makeup?
Jasmina P.
Jasmina P.
July 24, 2017, 5:03 p.m.
I currently own this spray, and I use it as part of my skincare routine rather than my makeup routine. I use it mostly after my cleanser before my moisturizer, and other times I throw it in my purse to spritz on throughout the day as a facial mist.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Dec. 22, 2016, 3:49 p.m.
I use it as a primer and as a setting spray (spray - moisturize - apply make-up - spray). I find it works very well. I use a liquid foundation so I make sure that it is well blended/dry before spraying.
Allison H.
Allison H.
Dec. 3, 2016, 4:25 p.m.
I completely disagree with some of the other answers. I love this spray. I use it as a primer to get my face ready for powder foundation, and as a setting spray. Sets my makeup for all day and it is not matte so it does not leave my face dry. The only thing I didn't like is how it made my mascara feel after setting my make up. I actually prefer to set before mascara (but I am really picky about the feel of mascara).
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
June 26, 2016, 2:41 p.m.
I have tried this setting spray, instead of setting it. It did the complete opposite. I felt my makeup sliding off my face. If you looking for dewy setting spray. Try using the Mac mineralized charged water instead of this.
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
June 23, 2016, 12:36 a.m.
This is the main setting spray I use, I also use Mac fix+ But that tends to make my makeup run sometimes depending on how I build my foundation. This spray is lightweight and you can spray it on throughout the day as just a hydrating mist if you're feeling dry. It's the best!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
June 14, 2016, 7:36 p.m.
This is my go to spray right now... i use this not only as a makeup primer but setting spray as well.. on days where its really hot and i don't wear any foundation I like to spritz this because its very refreshing.
Traci R.
Traci R.
May 26, 2016, 3:34 p.m.
I spray this on my face before I apply my makeup and let it dry completely. After my makeup is finished I spray again to set it. I love how hydrating this is and it makes my makeup last all day. I use powder foundation so I'm not sure how it works over liquid foundation. It smells nice too 😊
Tina W.
Tina W.
May 20, 2016, 9:27 p.m.
I have tried it to set my make up. Not sure that it really did anything to extend the wear. I like it as a hydrating spray.