Add a Photo

By TARTE
#147 in Face Primer

A multitasking elixir with brightening pearls and Rainforest of the Sea™ complex for a healthy-looking glow. These non-greasy, multitasking, four-in-one, mermaid-like radiance drops effortlessly go on skin as a highlighting primer, coat lips in moisture, infuse foundation with instant radiance, and impart a pearlescent, all-over glow. The hypoallergenic formula completely absorbs into all skin types even oily skin without clogging pores, while the antioxidant Rainforest of the Sea complex, coconut, jojoba oil, and vitamin E help hydrate and nourish your skin. Wear it alone as a highlighting base or dropped onto tarte's clay stick foundation for dewy coverage with extra skincare benefits. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested.

Photos (3)
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY
June 20, 2017, 4:03 a.m.
Review for: tarte Rainforest of the Sea Radiance Drops 1 oz/ 30 mL
I have been a fan of Tarte products for a few years now. I have sensitive, combination skin and this one of several cruelty-free make-up brands that I purchase products from regularly. This product was released while Tarte's website was having a 20% off your order discount and I had to purchase it. Usually I like to wait and read other people's reviews and/or test a new make-up product out in person, but I decided to give this a go. I really love to apply this as a highlight topper and it gives my face a lovely natural sheen and glow. I don't like anything that is way too glittery or over the top and I have found that once I blend this out, it gives me a lovely dewy look without looking too over the top. It is easy to apply and a little bit goes a long way. I highly recommend this product.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
June 19, 2017, 12:14 p.m.
Review for: tarte Rainforest of the Sea Radiance Drops 1 oz/ 30 mL
I love these radiance drops so much! I have dry skin and these are just perfect for my skin type. It doesn't help hide pores but it did last noticeably long on my skin. I definitely would buy this again I think it's an awesome product. I personally like using this in conjunction with the new tarte stick foundation. On its own, the stick foundation is too drying for my skin type so I mix these in and it just makes it the perfect balance for my skin type and made me love the combo! Definitely worth it in my opinion. And also, these drops can be used it multiple other ways, obviously not just the way I use them. You can mix with your primer, moisturizer, any other foundations, use it as a liquid highlight, etc. there are endless possibilities for this product.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Nettleton, MS
June 22, 2017, 11:44 p.m.
Review for: tarte Rainforest of the Sea Radiance Drops 1 oz/ 30 mL
So I just received this in the mail about a week or two ago and I've really been enjoying it! At first I was skeptical about it because I LOVE a matte finish but I'm really starting to like the way it looks. I've been dropping about 3 drops onto my beauty blender along with my foundation and it gives my skin the most beautiful luminous glow! I have found that towards the end of the day my face does look oiler than normal but that may be because I'm just not used to the dewy finish or maybe I should try some different primers with it. But overall it makes my skin look healthy and gives me the perfect summer glow!
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
June 16, 2017, 11:34 p.m.
Review for: tarte Rainforest of the Sea Radiance Drops 1 oz/ 30 mL
I absolutely love this product. Its the extra pep to your make look regardless if you're doing something simple or going full glam. It won't make your skin oily or greasy. This offers the right amount of shimmer to brighten dull skin if you add in to the base of your make up, or build it up as your highlighter. I like adding a few drops into the foundation I'm using like radiance drops and it adds a dewy finish to the foundation. I also appreciate that the bottle isn't small, other brands have radiance drops for the same cost or more but the bottles are slim af. Tarte for the win!
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
08754
June 19, 2017, 5:30 a.m.
Review for: tarte Rainforest of the Sea Radiance Drops 1 oz/ 30 mL
What a amazing product. I have been a long time Tarte fan and could not wait to tryout this product. And let me tell you. .I was not disappointed. .I just added a few drops on my beauty blender and gently applied to my face where I wanted a little "glow"... (I use Tarte Clay Stick Foundation sonI couldn't just add drops to foundation. .I applied them ontop of foundation once it was applied ) and it looked amazing. I have used other liquid highligters before but none of them compare to this one..this one is definitely a keeper.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
June 12, 2017, 11:37 p.m.
Review for: tarte Rainforest of the Sea Radiance Drops 1 oz/ 30 mL
I actually really love this stuff so far. I've seen reviews that it's just oil with some shimmer in it, but this stuff makes my foundation flawless. I tried the vanish foundation stick for the first time and my skin looked like a filter and the next time I used it I noticed my skin looked like it had dry patches and I remembered I used this oil the first time and went back to it and it fixed my foundation right up and I looked filtered again! This is perfect for dry skin girls!
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
Chelmsford, MA
June 19, 2017, 8:57 a.m.
Review for: tarte Rainforest of the Sea Radiance Drops 1 oz/ 30 mL
Such a great product! This goes on like a dry oil. Isn't oily at all and just leaves such a beautiful sheen and glow to skin. Doesn't look overly shimmery or full of glitter. I love using this mixed with foundation or on my body. I know I'm going to get so many uses out of this little bottle of magic!
Maya S.
Maya S.
June 16, 2017, 6:14 p.m.
Review for: tarte Rainforest of the Sea Radiance Drops 1 oz/ 30 mL
¡Este producto es asombroso aplicar antes de la fundación para dar un resplandor sano a la piel! Este es mi producto de todos los días. Sin duda vale la pena el precio que pagas no te arrepentirás un solo centavo. También se puede aplicar un poco en los labios para hidratarlos antes de poner en un labial mate!
Leah B.
Leah B.
Chapel Hill, NC
June 15, 2017, 4:17 a.m.
Review for: tarte Rainforest of the Sea Radiance Drops 1 oz/ 30 mL
This illuminator is perfect for a glowy fresh face look or just to be dewy and glowy in a good way. It is light and easy to apply. It is perfect for all skin types and can be used as a base for a highlighter or used under foundation. And is well worth the price !
anastasia d.
anastasia d.
June 17, 2017, 11:39 p.m.
Review for: tarte Rainforest of the Sea Radiance Drops 1 oz/ 30 mL
This is amazing. It's an insane amount of moisture given in natural ingredients. I love the rainforest line from Tarte because it gives your skin a natural radiant light. This oil can go on the lips or under eye or all over! It's amazing and smells great
Oyuky R.
Oyuky R.
Albuquerque , NM
Does it leave you oily ?
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
How do use this? Do you add it on your face first? Or mix it in with foundation?
Isabel R.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
What do you use this for? I want to try it.
Azara H.
Azara H.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I used jojoba oil before and it made my face break out ode the tarte radiance drops ingredients is jojoba oil do you think it will break me out? I really wanna try it but im scared tarte Rainforest of the Sea Radiance Drops
Lesley s.
Lesley s.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Is this a primer or foundation?