Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Quench Lip Rescue uploaded by tina l.Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Quench Lip Rescue uploaded by tina l.Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Quench Lip Rescue uploaded by Kayla D.

BY TARTE

Save lips from the signs of aging while delivering intense hydration and soft, subtle color. This tinted lip balm is infused with an antioxidant and vitamin-rich lip quencher that's powered by a blend of essential extracts and oils to help restore the... see more...

Harmony R.
Philadelphia
Review for: Coral more...
This is such a nice cross between lipgloss and chapstick. Its a little tint of color for those who like that, and its extremely hydrating like a glossy chapstick. I really have no complaints with this product as it smells, looks, and works nicely!
tina l.
Houston
I purchased the 4 mini pack of these lipsticks and I absolutely love the feel of them and the colors. My only complaint would be that they are very messy and come out, so I'm not sure if it's because of the trial size?? I will probably order the full size just to see :)
Sirenita m.
I love this lippies so much! They really hydrates and moisturize the lips and smell nice. I love that they're vegan an cruelty free too; but let's be honest, there's a lot of great options out there that are vegan and cruelty free as well, and cost way less than this ones from Tarte. I have to admit that I bought this lip balm just for the amazingly cute packaging. It is really cute though.
Angela K.
San Ramon
They are all so good. I like the clear one because it doesn't have any color to it. However, when I do want some color on my lips, the Cherry and Coral are great too! They are super moisturizing and leave my lips feelings amazing.
Anna K.
Review for: Clear more...
Clear is my favorite because I hate colored lips most of the time, but that is everyday. It is not sticky or gummy and is very moisturizing to your lips. The packaging is very cute and costs $19.
Miranda K.
Spring, TX
Review for: Other more...
I've tried the Nude color and I'm IN LOVE. I've used the entire tube and my lips are drying/dying without it. It gives this nice glossy finish that I LIVE for! There's plenty of product because I used this every day for months. I never want another lip balm. It's perfect for me in every way and I wish based off the price tag I was exaggerating or lying. Winter Rouge 25% off sale I'm bulking these up. At least they're only $18-$19 💁
Sydney H.
Review for: Other more...
I absolutely love this product! It feels so good on your lips. It feels very glossy on the lips and is very sheer. The packaging is not as nice as i thought but it doesn’t feel too cheap. It will leave your lips glossy and hydrated. I got mine off of the tarte website, but you can also get it at Sephora.
Lori W.
Mesquite, TX
I've been very impressed with this moisturizing lipstick! In a pinch it even works on my cheeks! I've only tried Nude but am interested in trying Rose soon!
Emily P.
Glencoe, MN
I like it, but it's nothing to write home about. I'm almost positive I could dupe out the formula and shade from a different lip balm at the drugstore.
This is my go to, everyday, lip balm. Softens and smoothes my lips while giving them just a little shine. Everything about this product is pleasant.
tina l.
Houston
Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Quench Lip Rescue ? Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Quench Lip Rescue I am wondering if the full size product gets as messy as the mini version? I absolutely love the product since I got it last week, but it is VERY MESSY :(

Amazon