Add a Photo

By TARTE

Crease-free eyeshadow palette with the best-selling creamy powder formula in eight new, cool-toned shades.

Includes 8 limited-edition eyeshadows:

• pearl (white shimmer)
  • conch (off white)
  • sunset (yellow gold)
  • marina (caramel)
  • seaside (chestnut)
  • siren (dark brown)
  • breezy (shimmering slate)
  • riptide (steel blue)
Photos (4)
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Silverton, OR

I am in love with this palette. I have Volume I so I really wanted to try II. I am glad I did. The gold shimmer shadow is gorgeous. I've used it as a lip topper as well. I haven't had any creasing on the eyes, with or without a primer. I also love the smaller size. I was surprised by it at first, but you're not getting less product. So now I see the benefits of it being so compact. One being it's great for travel. And as always it's in that beautiful tarte packaging.
Marianne W.
Marianne W.
San Mateo, CA

I love tartes rain forest of the sea collections. This collection is a very neutral palette with some cool tones and warm tones. I havent had a chance to play with the palette yet but i have had a chance to swatch it. It does come with a huge mirror on the lid which is a plus in my book. In my opinion if you have a neutral palette such as the Naked palette or the too faced chocolate bar palette maybe skip this one since the colors seem to be similar.
Trevisa M.
Trevisa M.
Philadelphia, NY

This palette is the perfect blend of essential neutral shades. There are both shimmer and matte shades and they compliment each other well. The packaging is adorable and the perfect size for traveling. The eyeshadows have sort of a creamy texture and are very pigmented. I'm glad I picked this palette up. It's getting more use than any other palette I own these days.
Keisha L.
Keisha L.

I've tried this product at Sephora I really love it I've been meaning to get it it's pretty affordable the colours are kind of neutral and then there's like this blue that is really beautiful I am really wanting to get this pallet and I suggest if you're into neutral but like different colours I think this is a great kind of impacted eyeshadow palette
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Saint Cloud, MN

I absolutely love this palette! It's so pretty and the colors are super pigmented. I got it as a Christmas gift from my best friend and I use it all the time. I'm super picky about eye shadows and always have a hard time finding colors I like, but I'm so in love with this one! I would recommended it to anyone who loves makeup
Maryam B.
Maryam B.
Olney, MD

Rather simple pallet with just neutrals and a dark coal like color. It's very traditional and had no Mattes,which disappointed me as a firm believer of mattes. Pricey too with the same colors as drugstore. It's very pigmented but now there is Coastal scents to give that for cheaper.... Not very impressed but cute packaging.
Sherrie M.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore

This just came out around my area.Anything Tarte
you can't go wrong. Even though these colors are
darker then the first one. The payoff is good. Price isn't
bad for you get. The colors do go on well, and
blenable. I would say I probably won't buy
this again, only because I'm so fair. It's a great
palette. Just not for me
cassie h.
cassie h.
Starkville, MS

Myself is in love with this product. The eyeshadow palette makes your eyes pop so good. Myself highly recommends you should try it out sometime. Especially, with green or hazel eyes that is the color of my eyes and they look great with these nude colors. It will always look good with another eye color anytime.
Madeleine R.
Madeleine R.
Mt Pleasant, SC

This is more of a fun product than anything else.

The colors are great and highly pigmented. But I just don't get as much use out of it because I have so many similar products.

It is great because it is so compact and it has beautiful packaging.

I would recommend it, but there are better products out there.
Annie A.
Annie A.

I beyond love this new palette! The colors are a little darker and smokier than their first edition and it pairs beautifully with my eye color and shape! You can take these shadows from desk to drinks very easily! After searching the darker shades, I saw that it has so much pigment!
Are these shimmering eyeshadows?
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Elk Grove, CA

What is the normal retail price for this? Is it worth it?
Urenna K.
Urenna K.
Orangeburg, SC

Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Dixon IL

These are pretty basic colors how many looks can you truly make? Also is the mirror a good size or is it small?

Join Now