Add a Photo

By TARTE
#125 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Crease-free eyeshadow palette with the best-selling creamy powder formula in eight new, cool-toned shades.

Includes 8 limited-edition eyeshadows:

• pearl (white shimmer)
  • conch (off white)
  • sunset (yellow gold)
  • marina (caramel)
  • seaside (chestnut)
  • siren (dark brown)
  • breezy (shimmering slate)
  • riptide (steel blue)
Photos (26)
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Joliet, IL

I recently bought this palate in a tarte online sale. I have a lot of eyeshadow palates and I wasn't even searching for them when I was shopping I was mostly in the skincare tab. But when I went to check out it suggested I buy it cause it was on sale plus the additional friends and family discount. I was so happy I bought it. It's all I have been wearing the last couple weeks. The shadows blend beautifully and last 12+ hours. I have gotten so many compliments on my eyes since wearing. Tarte definitely put it outta the park with this one. I didn't even know I needed it til I got it. What I also love about it is the cute packaging and that it's not bulky and will make it great for traveling
Jordie M.
Jordie M.
Claremont, NH

This palette is stunning. I purchased this along with a few other products from Tarte cosmetics, it was my first purchase from the company. I was extremely happy with this palette. The colors are even more gorgeous in person than they are on the website. The formula is buttery and soft. The product applies easily and evenly and blends out very well. I would highly recommend this palette to anyone. It is the perfect size for on the go and you can create an infinite amount of eye looks. The brand is cruelty free and very affordable with high quality product. I am looking forward to purchasing more from this brand.
Jaclyn P.
Jaclyn P.

I bought this primarily because the packaging is so darn cute. The sea-themed palette is gorgeous and substantial and even has a perfect size mirror in the compact. Once you get past that, the colors themselves in palette II are a good range from light to dark and they all seem to compliment each other well and blend okay enough. I do wish they were more pigmented as even with Nars lid primer, they dont necessarily "pop" as much as similarly shaded palettes... but Tarte is a great brand and I continue to buy into this line on their packaging and color palettes. I hope they release a 3rd with richer tones.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.

I like it but can't say I LOVE it or that it's a must have. The shimmers swatch exceptionally well and are quite stunning. The mattes for me are just ok. This is a great palette for someone who travels a lot as the package has a mirror and latches shut very securely. The only drawback for travel is no brush or place to put one. It would have scored higher with me, but I felt that the colors were too basic and I have too many just like them. It didn't bring anything different or new to the table for me, but I can see it being well loved by someone who just wants some good quality, every day colors.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Tucson, AZ

This is an amazing neutral eyeshadow pallet! It has three mattes and the rest of the shadows are shimmers. They are extremely buttery and smooth. They blend like a dream and are highly pigmented! I have MANY pallets by Tarte because the quality of their shadows is incredible!

The packaging is great too and perfect for traveling. It gives you the perfect mix of warm and cool tones to create and every day look. It is also helpful that is small and compact.
Marianne W.
Marianne W.
San Mateo, CA

I love tartes rain forest of the sea collections. This collection is a very neutral palette with some cool tones and warm tones. I havent had a chance to play with the palette yet but i have had a chance to swatch it. It does come with a huge mirror on the lid which is a plus in my book. In my opinion if you have a neutral palette such as the Naked palette or the too faced chocolate bar palette maybe skip this one since the colors seem to be similar.
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I really love Tarte as a company and I was so excited about this palette, however my biggest complaint is that the color payoff isn't that great unless you really build it up. I feel as though the formula isn't very pigmented. With that being said, this palette is gorgeous if you have the time to build up the colors on your eyelid. I love the color scheme and I like to use this palette if I have more time than usual to spend on my eye makeup.
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Rome, GA

I really love this pallet! The colours are gorgeous and the pallet itself is so pretty. The color is pigmented ok-not the best I've used but definitely better than most. The only problem I have is that it didn't seem sorry blendable. Overall I'm glad i bought it but I wish it was easier to blend. No fall out that I've noticed. tarte Rainforest of the Sea Eyeshadow Palette Volume II
Victoria R.
Victoria R.

Love this, this palette is my favorite from the Rain forest of the Sea collection, the texture and feel of the shadows are great quality. They blend so well, look beautiful, the pigment is to die for and the color variety and scheme was so nicely planned out I can create so many looks with just this one palette. Which is something I look for when I buy eyeshadow palettes.
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.

Not a fan of this palette. I've used it a few times now & the colors are not pigmented at all, not easy to blend, crease's even with primer & easier to use with your fingers than with a brush. Recently I feel like Tarte palettes have gone way down hill. Not only are they expensive but they're cheaply made & the quality isn't what it used to be.
Are these shimmering eyeshadows?
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Elk Grove, CA

What is the normal retail price for this? Is it worth it?
Vanna V.
Vanna V.

Product description says it is crease free. Is this true? And are the colors highly pigmented?
Urenna K.
Urenna K.
Ladson, SC

Is this at Sephora?
H M.
H M.

Are the colors very pigmented?

Join Now