Add a Photo

By TARTE
#112 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Crease-free eyeshadow palette with the best-selling creamy powder formula in eight new, cool-toned shades.

Includes 8 limited-edition eyeshadows:

• pearl (white shimmer)
  • conch (off white)
  • sunset (yellow gold)
  • marina (caramel)
  • seaside (chestnut)
  • siren (dark brown)
  • breezy (shimmering slate)
  • riptide (steel blue)
Photos (14)
Jaclyn P.
Jaclyn P.

I bought this primarily because the packaging is so darn cute. The sea-themed palette is gorgeous and substantial and even has a perfect size mirror in the compact. Once you get past that, the colors themselves in palette II are a good range from light to dark and they all seem to compliment each other well and blend okay enough. I do wish they were more pigmented as even with Nars lid primer, they dont necessarily "pop" as much as similarly shaded palettes... but Tarte is a great brand and I continue to buy into this line on their packaging and color palettes. I hope they release a 3rd with richer tones.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Tucson, AZ

This is an amazing neutral eyeshadow pallet! It has three mattes and the rest of the shadows are shimmers. They are extremely buttery and smooth. They blend like a dream and are highly pigmented! I have MANY pallets by Tarte because the quality of their shadows is incredible!

The packaging is great too and perfect for traveling. It gives you the perfect mix of warm and cool tones to create and every day look. It is also helpful that is small and compact.
Marianne W.
Marianne W.
San Mateo, CA

I love tartes rain forest of the sea collections. This collection is a very neutral palette with some cool tones and warm tones. I havent had a chance to play with the palette yet but i have had a chance to swatch it. It does come with a huge mirror on the lid which is a plus in my book. In my opinion if you have a neutral palette such as the Naked palette or the too faced chocolate bar palette maybe skip this one since the colors seem to be similar.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.

Love this, this palette is my favorite from the Rain forest of the Sea collection, the texture and feel of the shadows are great quality. They blend so well, look beautiful, the pigment is to die for and the color variety and scheme was so nicely planned out I can create so many looks with just this one palette. Which is something I look for when I buy eyeshadow palettes.
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.

Not a fan of this palette. I've used it a few times now & the colors are not pigmented at all, not easy to blend, crease's even with primer & easier to use with your fingers than with a brush. Recently I feel like Tarte palettes have gone way down hill. Not only are they expensive but they're cheaply made & the quality isn't what it used to be.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Saint Cloud, MN

I absolutely love this palette! It's so pretty and the colors are super pigmented. I got it as a Christmas gift from my best friend and I use it all the time. I'm super picky about eye shadows and always have a hard time finding colors I like, but I'm so in love with this one! I would recommended it to anyone who loves makeup
Maryam B.
Maryam B.
Olney, MD

Rather simple pallet with just neutrals and a dark coal like color. It's very traditional and had no Mattes,which disappointed me as a firm believer of mattes. Pricey too with the same colors as drugstore. It's very pigmented but now there is Coastal scents to give that for cheaper.... Not very impressed but cute packaging.
Sherrie M.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore

This just came out around my area.Anything Tarte
you can't go wrong. Even though these colors are
darker then the first one. The payoff is good. Price isn't
bad for you get. The colors do go on well, and
blenable. I would say I probably won't buy
this again, only because I'm so fair. It's a great
palette. Just not for me
Jessika C.
Jessika C.

This has the same denser, more cream-like formula as the first Rainforest of the Sea eyeshadow palette. Unfortunately I didn’t find the ease of use of this palette to be as good as the original, but it was fairly easy to use and apply with most shades having good pigmentation and wear.
Sachie K.
Sachie K.
Alexandria, VA

Omg I love love love this collection I love the packaging and colors are amazing! I especially love how it has little shine to it also it's very rich and high quality. I also didn't make me cry wen it got to my eyes. I feel that this is really good to my skin as well. I love it
Are these shimmering eyeshadows?
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Elk Grove, CA

What is the normal retail price for this? Is it worth it?
H M.
H M.

Are the colors very pigmented?
Urenna K.
Urenna K.
Orangeburg

Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Dixon IL

These are pretty basic colors how many looks can you truly make? Also is the mirror a good size or is it small?

Join Now