BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

tarte limited-edition rainforest after dark colored clay eye & cheek palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

tarte Rainforest After Dark Colored Clay Eye & Cheek Palette
  • "The textures are all very smooth, and have just the right amount of pigment so that they're quick to go on but aren't super easy to over-do." in 1 review
  • "I don't think the colors are the most pigmented, but the color selection is great and the quality is excellent." in 1 review
  • "i have never tried this product however my very good friend owns this palette and loves this!" in 1 review
  • "And while I do like the bronzer that came with this palette, I haven't decided if I want to buy the full size yet." in 1 review
  • "Since tarte doesn't use parabens in their eye shadows (which is a good thing, don't get me wrong), the color payoff of these shadows is not the absolute best; they're a bit chalky and have quite a bit of fall out, but it's nothing I'm too put-off by." in 1 review
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Saint Paul, MN
Very pretty and cute packaging all in one. I love this palette. All the eyeshadow colors are so well coordinated and I can create all kinds of looks with this palette. I love how it has a mix of transition, shimmery, and matte shades to work from. Every time I use the colors on my lid, I'm always impressed by how good my makeup looks. The shadows in here are not the best pigmentation out there nor is it the worst. There's also not a lot of fallout which I love. The blush color in here is to die for. Gives my cheeks a very mauve natural glow. I also love the bronzer. It's not too warm or too cool which is perfect to bronze or contour. The only thing I didn't like in this palette is the highlight and that's why I knocked off a star. The highlight in here is very subtle and I could hardly see it on my cheeks. I wish it was more pigmented and glowy verses being glittery. All in all, this is the perfect palette for on the go since it has everything I ever need for my face. Tarte has done a great job with the plum and neutral color coordination in here!
Maria V.
Maria V.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is difficult for me to love a makeup product at first hand. I read a lot of reviews and saw a lot of pics on the web about this palette. I was a bit afraid it would not deliver the results as I wanted (pigments being to light as I read) but I must say this palette has become one of my favorite makeup combos. I have light to medium with yellow undertones skin and ALL the products of this palette make justice to the brand. The blush gives a light sun kissed finish. The bronzer works perfectly to shape the face. The highlighter powder works great without making you look like you are wearing white eyeshadow (which I've seen in others). The eye shadows are great because the have the perfect combination of matte and shimmering colors and the brown tones may even help you shape and fill your eyebrows. They are all regular size and not trial, which I loved and the case has a big mirror. This was one of my first Tarte makeup selections and it just has me hooked to the brand. Vegan, no parabens, sulfates and cruelty free. What's not to love? <3 <3 <3
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to palette!!! If you're a makeup beginner or a guru you can never go wrong with tarte! It is my absolute favorite brand! The palette comes with 6 beautiful and easy to blend eye shadows, a nice bronzer, a beautiful highlighter and a full sized blush! Tarte blushes are some of the best on the market. It also has a nice sized mirror! I could honestly go on and on about this palette. I have many makeup palettes in my collection and this is the one I consistently reach for daily! It is very versatile and easily creates multiple day and night looks. The shadows are very pigmented and creamy and blend like a dream! It is perfect for travel as it has 4 face products in one convenient palette!! The adorable snake and gem design on the outside is just a bonus! Prefect products and perfect packaging. What more could a girl or guy want?! I would repurchase again and again! Highly recommend!
Camille Kate L.
Camille Kate L.
Milpitas, CA
I got this palette from my boyfriend and I really love the shadows in this palette as well as the blush, bronzer & highlight. The highlighter doesn't come off as strong as other high end highlighters out there, but with some MAC Fix + or some other setting spray, the setting spray will enhance the pigment and will let your face pop with some glow. I would say that this palette would look better on light to medium skinned people because of the shade of the bronzer and blush. My favorite eyeshadow shade in this palette is the "Up to No Gold" because it is such a pretty gold, very pigmented and will go with any eyeshadow. This palette is very useful for traveling bc everything you need is just in that one container. This palette came from Macy's and it is truly a wonderful palette to own. I recommend this product.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Reseda, CA
To be honest I ordered this online when I first saw it Just because I loved the packaging & they colors! I know tarte is usually on point with their eyeshadows so I was pleasantly surprised when these matte eye shadows were very smooth and had really good color pay off. I don't use a primer all the time because I find the shadows never fade. The highlighter in this palette is gorgeous! It's like a frosted pearl white which photographs beautifully. The blush in this palette is limited edition & I really wish it was sold separately as well because it is perfect for everyday makeup. The only thing I wasn't so obsessed with was the bronzer. I found it to be a tad too orange. I use the bronzer as eyeshadow instead which is still great. All in all for $40 this is a steal and must have.
s g.
s g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used two of these palettes to the pan and I will definitely repurchase another. I love this palette and no matter how many other palettes I get I always come back to this one. My issues with it are that the blush could be more pigmented, the lightest color needs an eyeshadow primer and the gold color shatters very easily. That being said the highlighter and gold shadow in this palette are my all time favorites in their field. I can do I one palette look with this and I always have it in my purse. I wish the highlighter and the gold were released individually but I use every product in this palette and will keep repurchasing
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
University Pk, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best palettes in my collection. I love the bronzer and highlight that come in the palette, and they are subtle enough for everyday use, but they can be built up as well. All of the eyeshadows are wearable colors, and the gold shade is absolutely stunning on any complexion (especially with a damp brush) ! The blush, bronzer, and highlight are very versatile, and can also be used to create beautiful eye looks. The darkest brown can be used to fill in brows of that shade as well. I use this product almost every time I want to look a little bit extra than my traditional makeup.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just an amazing staple for any makeup enthusiast! This is perfect for when your in a hurry or have to do your makeup on the go because it has some much to offer in one palette. It has enough shadows to create several beauty looks along with a bronzer, blush, and highlight! Definitely great for travel so you don't have so much to take along. As far quality, formula is also outstanding. Very pigmented, blends perfectly, and lats all day. I recommend this one, along with the showstopper palette that is similar to this, but more light/neutral (day) colors!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
I really wanted this palette a while ago, and then Sephora took it away before I bought it and I was gutted. Then apparently they brought it back by popular demand some months later. It's one of my top 5 favorite palettes now. The blush and eye shadow colors are so gorgeous. It pulls more neutral/cool which I love. The bronzer is a nice go-to. The highlighter, the same. And the packaging is so sexy. Recommend to anyone looking for a well rounded palette that isn't overwhelming with colors.
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Akron, OH
Loved this palate online but when it got here I was disappointed with a few of the eyeshadows. I was going to return it for a refund but decided to give it a few days. In those few days I fell in love with the subtle color of blush, the easy blendability of the contour color, and light highlights. I loved the gold eyeshadow but the others are just meh. I figured the $40 covered the cost of blush, contour, and highlight and when they are gone my daughter would love the eyeshadows.
Carla B.
Carla B.
EDMONTON, AB
Is this a good starter pallet i'v never used a highlighter before and that the only product in it I'm worried i wont be using, and if I'm forking out money on a nice pallet i want to be able to use everything ?
Kristy H.
Kristy H.
Linwood, MI
Do you suggest this palette for someone with fair skin?
Abbey C.
Abbey C.
Is this palette good for travel or are the combinations limited? The colors look gorgeous but I want to create a variety of looks when I'm on vacation.
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
I have this palette and love wearing it in the Fall. With the new Rainforest of the Sea eyeshadow palette having just came out, did you purchase it? It looks like the same colors just more shimmer added? Do you think it was worth it to purchase the new palette even though you had this one? I love the new shimmer palette!
Monica C.
Monica C.
Scottdale, GA
What shade would you want Tarte to make permanent, if any? I'd choose Plum Away With Me!