BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

tarte limited-edition rainforest after dark colored clay eye & cheek palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

tarte Rainforest After Dark Colored Clay Eye & Cheek Palette
  • "The blush is a very neutral color that looks natural on the skin and it lasts all day long." in 1 review
  • "And while I do like the bronzer that came with this palette, I haven't decided if I want to buy the full size yet." in 1 review
  • "The colors were very complimentary for my dark hair, brown eyes and very fair skin." in 1 review
  • "Luckily, I received it as a birthday gift and I was not let down by the product!" in 1 review
  • "Since tarte doesn't use parabens in their eye shadows (which is a good thing, don't get me wrong), the color payoff of these shadows is not the absolute best; they're a bit chalky and have quite a bit of fall out, but it's nothing I'm too put-off by." in 1 review
Amanda R.
Woodstock, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite palette of all time! I really wish Tarte would bring back this layout. The highlighter in this palette is perfect. The price was great because it had everything you need to do a full face. Perfect for travel and just as a person who doesn’t like a lot of clutter. I’m going to cry when I hit pan. I absolutely love the formula and always get compliments when I wear this.
Ashley M.
Brainerd, MN
When I first saw this product. I needed it. I didn't even care about what colors were inside. I love snakes and bought almost on packaging alone. It's got a pretty basic layout inside, a highlight, contour, blush, and 6 eyeshadows. The colors are pretty neutral and safe. It's not an adventurous palette by any means. The colors are nice but they aren't very pigmented without a primer underneath and I feel like it takes a bit of layering to really make them pop. However, it is a nice everyday makeup palette & I do like it a lot!
Carli S.
I bought this palette because it’s beautiful and put together sooo nicely. It’s very pleasing to the eye... however I rarely find myself reaching for this palette. The colors just aren’t inspiring. They are really good shadows and very pigmented.
Shannon H.
Bunnell, FL
I bought this Tarte Rainforest After Dark Colored Clay Eye & Cheek palette from Ulta when it was first released. I love this palette, I love that it has a Blush Bronzer and Highlight along with beautiful eyeshadow shades. I bought it because it was an all in one palette with eyeshadow shades that I love in it. very happy with my purchase.
Kimberly G.
Port St Lucie, FL
I wanted to love this and I wanted it to be part of my every day look but while the texture is smooth and buttery, the pigments don't hold up against my skin tone. I'd love to see these in other shades/tones.
Gayatri P.
Warwick
I just loved this palette so much I can’t get enough of this. It is best for travel. It contains everything I need for whole face. I love tarte so much. And it is great quality
Sabrina S.
Middletown, OH
I’ve had this palette for awhile now and it’s great easy to apply and blend all the colors are pretty and definitely good for everyday! It’s great for travel and long lasting.
Sami C.
Clarksville , TN
This has to be, without a doubt, my favorite full face palette - I love it more than it's counterpart, The Showstopper. It's the cooler of the two - which is likely why I lean towards it. I am drawn to cooler tones. The eyeshadows are pigmented, creamy, and can easily transition from day to night. The blush is a beautiful matte mauve shade which isn't crazy pigmented - meaning it takes more effort to reach clown face. The bronzer is not too orange (HALLELUJAH) and also matte; the highlight shade is more champagne toned - subtle yet buildable as well.

The packaging itself is gorgeous - faux wood finish embossed with a golden snake and a purple jeweled eye. The huge mirror is much appreciated and the case itself is very sturdy. It's ideal for travel as it SHOULD cut down on amount of makeup you need to bring :)
Bre V.
Columbus
This was my very first high end palette purchase, so it sits pretty close to my heart for that reason. Also, the packaging is stunning - snake with a fake gem eye, round and sturdy palette, big mirror, all great. The color layout is nice with a very natural, mauve-y and brown sort of scheme. I have two main problems with this palette, however dear it is to me: the shadows get muddy easily, with the purples and mauves showing up as brownish on the skin when blended, and the pan of Park Ave Princess - my fave bronzer/contour, ever - developed a hard sheen over the top and now it's nearly impossible to get any color out of the pan. It's a gorgeous piece of packaging and I do love the tarte formula but hopefully it's been reformulated between now and when I bought it in 2015.
Jamie O.
Lady Lake, FL
I've heard that Tarte is discontinuing this palette and that makes me so sad because this palette is amazing! This is such a convenient product for the value. It's perfect for travel or if you just need one palette to get the job done. If you can still get your hands on it, I would recommend picking it up.
Carla B.
EDMONTON, AB
Is this a good starter pallet i'v never used a highlighter before and that the only product in it I'm worried i wont be using, and if I'm forking out money on a nice pallet i want to be able to use everything ?
Kristy H.
Linwood, MI
Do you suggest this palette for someone with fair skin?
Abbey C.
Is this palette good for travel or are the combinations limited? The colors look gorgeous but I want to create a variety of looks when I'm on vacation.
Sarah K.
I am taking my mom to Sephora to buy her makeup for Mother's Day. She said she wants a good all in one product that she can use for travel. Anyone think this is the right product?
Monica C.
Scottdale, GA
What shade would you want Tarte to make permanent, if any? I'd choose Plum Away With Me!