tarte Radiance Ritual Travel Set

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A set of five vegan-friendly, makeup and skin care radiance boosters. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone - Dryness If you want to know more…Travel bright with this all-in-one radiance ritual in convenient travel sizes to keep you gorgeous on the go. First, revitalize skin with a three-step routine of hypoallergenic skin care multitaskers to help cleanse, clarify, prime, moisturize, and brighten with tarte's antioxidant-packed Rainforest of the Sea™ complex and vitamin C-rich Maracuja Oil. Then, enliven your complexion with the full coverage Drench Lip Splash Lipstick and luminous Amazonian Clay 12-hour Highlighter in portable deluxe sizes. Perfect for someone who's tight on time, this instant awakening ritual gives you that low-effort, high-impact glow for a no-makeup makeup look on the fly. This set contains:- 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Rainforest of the Sea Deep Dive Cleansing Gel - 1.104 oz/ 30 mL Rainforest of the Sea Marine Boosting Mist - 0.035 oz/ 1 g Rainforest of the Sea Drench Lip Splash Lipstick in Cabana Boy - 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Maracuja Oil - 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g Amazonian Clay 12-hour Highlighter in Exposed It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates All products in this set are vegan-friendly, while all skin care products are hypoallergenic. The Cleansing Gel removes all makeup, including waterproof, and the Boosting Mist extends wear of makeup by up to 12 hours. Research results: In a 6-week consumer use study on Maracuja Oil: - 96% of women saw an overall visible improvement in skin - 91% of women saw a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles - 94% of women saw a visible improvement in skin texture - 94% of women thought skin appeared renewed and rejuvenated

How effective are these products?
How good is this product
Is this product good?
Start your review of tarte Radiance Ritual Travel Set!
Boca Raton
I love this travel set! I gave it 4 stars because of its price. I still use the blush and oil everyday. I can’t wait to continue to use these products. The price is high due to the quality. Yes I would recommend.
Combination / Acne
tarte Radiance Ritual Travel Set uploaded by Dalianis C.
This whole skincare products are like a tall drink of water for your face! It’s light, it softens your skin, and within days you will notice the difference! I have very sensitive skin, but this are plant based products! Try it, your face will thank you 🙏. You have the cleanser, then the mist spray and the serum for those areas that might be showing signs, like lines around your lips. My package also brought a hydraulic serum and moisturizer. It’s so little what you have to use, you’ll be surprised how much it covers!
Dry, Sensitive / Puffiness, Redness, Sensitivity
Kokomo, IN
Amazing deal and way to try out multiple products from Tarte a d it's got a few different items in the kit. I love the face mist.  I sometimes use it on a hot day, even when I don't have makeup on and it's amazing and feels great. Sinks into my skin quick and doesn't break me out,  make me oily or dry. This was the very best item for me out of this whole kit. I would recommend this to anyone as you never know what might not work for me, might work for you and vise versa. So it's a great way to try out many different items for a great price while doing so!! Plus Tarte is cruelty free, so that's always a good thing, espically when it works.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Wakeman, OH
I love every one of these products! The blush is fantastic, the mist keeps my skin hydrated, the oil also goes a long way with just a tiny bit of product! I love the lipstick as well! The pigment is great and the color stays fairly well. It is not as good as a matte lip, but that is to be expected.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Scottsburg, IN
Love this travel set.... already used it up... need to repurchase... I see no cons with this except it dont last long at all for the price u pay... but it worked so good in willing to buy again...
First off the deep dive cleanser is very refreshing and gets all that dirt and make up off. It worked pretty well with my oily skin so that made me happy. The spray is light and much like any other spray. The blush is actually 1 of my faves. I own 3 different shades. The lipstick is very moisturizing and the oil is great for a nighttime routine.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Calera, AL
Purchased at: Sephora
Everything in this it was great except for the Mira Khujo oil… Personally, I find this oil to be too heavy especially when there are so many great oils on the market. But I do especially love the gi cleanser and the setting spray
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Purchased at: Sephora
I love a lot of the Tarte products I have and this is the perfect travel size so I don’t have to stock up on getting the full-size ones when I’m traveling. My personal favorite from this little collection is the blush because it applies so naturally and it doesn’t move when I set my face with some spray!
Oily, Combination
Waskom, TX
This is a perfect travel size kit. The cleaner is okay, but smells so fresh and so clean. Maracuja oil is one of my favorite face oils. The blush is my all time, favorite, go-to shade. And the lipstick is PERFECT for no-makeup days. It is a beautiful nude shade, with amazing hydration!
Oily, Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Gainesville, FL
This set is an absolute lifesaver when you’re on the go. Traveling can be so overwhelming but I know I’ve got great hydration and beauty products in this set. Makes the whole traveling experience a little less stressful and still has been looking refreshed when I get to my destination.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...