BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

tarte quintessentially travel chic 5-in-1 shadow palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Anybody know where's could find this??2 Answers
  • So what are the specs on this product? Is the pigmentation decent...1 Answers
  • Is this still available or new? i haven't seen it before, if its ...1 Answers
tarte Quintessentially Travel Chic 5-in-1 Shadow Palette
  • "All eyeshadows in this pallet are very pig,enter and work wonders. The green shade isn't really my color, but the neutral Browns are perfect." in 5 reviews
  • "Taste is one of my newest favourite brands. I loved this palette so much. Very pigmented and beautiful color combinations!" in 3 reviews
  • "Colors stay on for 8+ hours and blend very easily without making a hot mess on my face." in 1 review
  • "I do use a eyeshadow primer under it, makes it pop so much more!" in 1 review
  • "If you can wear these colors, I would recommend this product." in 1 review
natalie E.
Valencia , CA
Loved this pallet, great colors that last all day & make my eyes pop. Also perfect to take with you if you’re traveling. Id recommend it for sure
Megan K.
I love these products! They are a great price and I use them a lot! They are great product on the market
Marla J.
Ellenton, FL
I can't wait till the new update is done and now I'm still waiting for the update to update my new version because it's not really bad for the game but it's still
Naeema I.
Love this palette! So pigmented and easy to blend! Perfect for travelling too. I find the colours are perfect for me.
Larisa M.
sonora , TX
I love this makeup brand because pigmentan very well, soi fanatica and I always look for new nobedades ,its great compare alternative
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
I really love this palette. You can use it everyday and the colors are stunning. The eyeshadow goes on smooth and is great for a casual day or even more fancy. It is a good price compared to some other palettes on the market.
Connie C.
Bridget W.
Hickory, NC
Some nice neutral colors to work with! This is a great starter pallet or a pallet to to use for a simple look.
Anfa E.
wicklow
I hated the Color variety of this pallete I thought it was all just blah the pigmentation was good and the formula was excellent as with all of their eyeshadows I just hated the Colors in this pallete
Donna C.
Pearland, TX
This little set is perfection everything you need all right in the palm of your hand . It's great for every day or pop in your over night bag and your set to go.
Christina G.
Cleveland, OH
Anybody know where's could find this??
Ashley L.
Tupper Lake, NY
So what are the specs on this product? Is the pigmentation decent? A lot of fallout? Is it good either with and without primer?
leticia r.
Franklin, NC
Does it come in another color
Nathalie K.
Is this still available or new? i haven't seen it before, if its purchasable, where is it available?