BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

tarte quintessentially travel chic 5-in-1 shadow palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Anybody know where's could find this??2 Answers
  • So what are the specs on this product? Is the pigmentation decent...1 Answers
  • Is this still available or new? i haven't seen it before, if its ...1 Answers
  • "If you can wear these colors, I would recommend this product." in 1 review
  • "Colors stay on for 8+ hours and blend very easily without making a hot mess on my face." in 1 review
  • "I do use a eyeshadow primer under it, makes it pop so much more!" in 1 review
Selena G.
What i love about this pallet is that it stays on very well and the colors aren't dull whatsoever on the eyelids it compliments brown eyes very beautiful!
Idania M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite makeup palettes, with the other being the original Tartelette. I am a sephora makeup junkie and even still, I use these two palettes interchangeably for work because it's so simple to match color schemes. You can keep it really simple with a few light shades, or layer them to intensify the look. There is a lot of color payoff and most shades are slightly darker than they appear in the pan. None of the shades are chalky. They are suuuuper blendable and have minimal fallout -even on days when I skip eye primer. They stay on all day too even without primer. Seriously these are the best. I have similar palettes from Lorac, Too Faced, Urban Decay, and Benefit, and these are still my all time fave! Which is weird, because I haven't EVER liked Tarte eyeshadow before these two palettes.
Jessica D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good palette for everyday. It blends well and last on top of a good primer. I would use a more glimmery palette for an evening, but a good routine palette that's not too harsh on the skin.
Katie C.
Largo, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect color combination for everyday wear and lasts all day with no re-application needed
Jules E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bit of a darker palette, but really matches well with those that have hazel eye color. Might be more practical for medium-dark skin tones. I'm pale and I've had this palette forever because a little goes such a long way!!!
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this palette. The color combination is perfect. I like the ingredients being all natural also. They do last a long period of time also.
Paola V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this pallet! Very blendable, and color payoff is great! I do use a eyeshadow primer under it, makes it pop so much more! Love this, would def. buy again. These are very fall colors. They are very pretty too. Simple colors but worth the buy.
patricia N.
I love tonalities Earth is super good pigmentation is great serves both to recreate looks from day to night How is very practical to carry in the portfolio FOR ANY retouching really I like a lot and the recmiendo 100%
Stephanie G.
Banner elk , NC
Anfa E.
wicklow
I hated the Color variety of this pallete I thought it was all just blah the pigmentation was good and the formula was excellent as with all of their eyeshadows I just hated the Colors in this pallete
Christina G.
Cleveland, OH
Anybody know where's could find this??
Nathalie K.
Is this still available or new? i haven't seen it before, if its purchasable, where is it available?
leticia r.
Franklin, NC
Does it come in another color
Ashley L.
Tupper Lake, NY
So what are the specs on this product? Is the pigmentation decent? A lot of fallout? Is it good either with and without primer?