BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

tarte quintessentially travel chic 5-in-1 shadow palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Anybody know where's could find this??2 Answers
  • So what are the specs on this product? Is the pigmentation decent...1 Answers
  • Is this still available or new? i haven't seen it before, if its ...1 Answers
tarte Quintessentially Travel Chic 5-in-1 Shadow Palette
  • "I do use a eyeshadow primer under it, makes it pop so much more!" in 1 review
  • "If you can wear these colors, I would recommend this product." in 1 review
  • "Colors stay on for 8+ hours and blend very easily without making a hot mess on my face." in 1 review
Katherine R.
I used this one for my office makeup.
And it looks really natural and fresh.
Also the colors hace the perfect pigment.
Bridget W.
Hickory, NC
Some nice neutral colors to work with! This is a great starter pallet or a pallet to to use for a simple look.
Valeen G.
San Antonio, TX
Love it taste never disappoints and colors are beautiful and long wearing . Use this palette a lot on clients
Karen C.
Johnson City, TN
Did not like it , the colors are ok , I think it had a chemical smell . I gave it to my niece who loved it
Megan K.
I love these products! They are a great price and I use them a lot! They are great product on the market
rafaelyn g.
Kissimmee, FL
Very compact easy for travel perfect for a medium size small bag. Excellent colors and love how it looks
CASSANDRA B.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I lile this palette to me it had great pigment not alot of fallout i like that its small for traveling
Selivette O.
Jersey City, NJ
Me encantas esta marca es muy buena y duran muchoo el preci es dentro delo que cabe pero es muy buenaaa
Kaylee W.
Orange City, FL
Would not buy again didn't like the texture on my skin, I have oily skin so it made the products chalky
Nancy L.
I really like this pallete. It's really pigmented and creamy . They have really nice everyday color.
Christina G.
Cleveland, OH
Anybody know where's could find this??
Ashley L.
Tupper Lake, NY
So what are the specs on this product? Is the pigmentation decent? A lot of fallout? Is it good either with and without primer?
leticia r.
Franklin, NC
Does it come in another color
Nathalie K.
Is this still available or new? i haven't seen it before, if its purchasable, where is it available?