BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

tarte quintessentially travel chic 5-in-1 shadow palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Anybody know where's could find this??2 Answers
  • So what are the specs on this product? Is the pigmentation decent...1 Answers
  • Is this still available or new? i haven't seen it before, if its ...1 Answers
tarte Quintessentially Travel Chic 5-in-1 Shadow Palette
  • "I do use a eyeshadow primer under it, makes it pop so much more!" in 1 review
  • "If you can wear these colors, I would recommend this product." in 1 review
  • "Colors stay on for 8+ hours and blend very easily without making a hot mess on my face." in 1 review
Naomi L.
like it- it was good. but the colors weren't for my coloring. I am fair skinned with dark eyes and blonde hair so those colors don't go with me
Lauren B.
All eyeshadows in this pallet are very pig,enter and work wonders. The green shade isn't really my color, but the neutral Browns are perfect.
Rachell N.
St Augustine, FL
Absolutely love the pigmentation in this palate. Colors stay on for 8+ hours and blend very easily without making a hot mess on my face.
Pocahontas-hiphop P.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this product. It's good for your skin. Completely natural. Has great pigment. Looks smooth and blends well. About 8 hours of wear.
Larisa M.
sonora , TX
I love this makeup brand because pigmentan very well, soi fanatica and I always look for new nobedades ,its great compare alternative
Mariana C.
Burleson, TX
A great travel palette for nights out! If you plan on going on a trip with the girls, this palette is small but does its smokey looks
Daniella B.
Hidalgo , TX
I have this in my to go makeup section and i pretty much finished it already, i love the pigmentation and the colors are gorgeous
Eli (Gb33843) P.
Tarte eyeshadows are the best! Buttery and smooth! And very pigmented ! Def try this out ! Me encanta!! en todos los idiomas
Stacy B.
Wichita, KS
I love the high pigment this eyeshadow has. The colors are so beautiful. I love it cuz I don't have to pack on the eyeshadow.
Jordan M.
ewing, il
I wasn't the biggest fan of this palette. Pigmentation is great. I love tarte. Just not a fan of this particular palette.
Christina G.
Cleveland, OH
Anybody know where's could find this??
Ashley L.
Tupper Lake, NY
So what are the specs on this product? Is the pigmentation decent? A lot of fallout? Is it good either with and without primer?
leticia r.
Franklin, NC
Does it come in another color
Nathalie K.
Is this still available or new? i haven't seen it before, if its purchasable, where is it available?