BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

tarte quintessentially travel chic 5-in-1 shadow palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Anybody know where's could find this??2 Answers
  • So what are the specs on this product? Is the pigmentation decent...1 Answers
  • Is this still available or new? i haven't seen it before, if its ...1 Answers
  • "If you can wear these colors, I would recommend this product." in 1 review
  • "Colors stay on for 8+ hours and blend very easily without making a hot mess on my face." in 1 review
  • "I do use a eyeshadow primer under it, makes it pop so much more!" in 1 review
Pocahontas-hiphop P.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this product. It's good for your skin. Completely natural. Has great pigment. Looks smooth and blends well. About 8 hours of wear.
Larisa M.
sonora , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this makeup brand because pigmentan very well, soi fanatica and I always look for new nobedades ,its great compare alternative
Mariana C.
Burleson , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great travel palette for nights out! If you plan on going on a trip with the girls, this palette is small but does its smokey looks
Daniella B.
Hidalgo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in my to go makeup section and i pretty much finished it already, i love the pigmentation and the colors are gorgeous
Stacy B.
Wichita, KS
I love the high pigment this eyeshadow has. The colors are so beautiful. I love it cuz I don't have to pack on the eyeshadow.
Eli (Gb2346) P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte eyeshadows are the best! Buttery and smooth! And very pigmented ! Def try this out ! Me encanta!! en todos los idiomas
Katherine R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this one for my office makeup.
And it looks really natural and fresh.
Also the colors hace the perfect pigment.
Bridget W.
Hickory, NC
Some nice neutral colors to work with! This is a great starter pallet or a pallet to to use for a simple look.
Valeen G.
San Antonio, TX
Love it taste never disappoints and colors are beautiful and long wearing . Use this palette a lot on clients
Karen C.
Johnson City, TN
Did not like it , the colors are ok , I think it had a chemical smell . I gave it to my niece who loved it
Christina G.
Cleveland, OH
Anybody know where's could find this??
Nathalie K.
Is this still available or new? i haven't seen it before, if its purchasable, where is it available?
leticia r.
Franklin, NC
Does it come in another color
Ashley L.
Tupper Lake, NY
So what are the specs on this product? Is the pigmentation decent? A lot of fallout? Is it good either with and without primer?