BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

tarte quintessentially travel chic 5-in-1 shadow palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Anybody know where's could find this??2 Answers
  • So what are the specs on this product? Is the pigmentation decent...1 Answers
  • Is this still available or new? i haven't seen it before, if its ...1 Answers
  • "If you can wear these colors, I would recommend this product." in 1 review
  • "Colors stay on for 8+ hours and blend very easily without making a hot mess on my face." in 1 review
  • "I do use a eyeshadow primer under it, makes it pop so much more!" in 1 review
Paola V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this pallet! Very blendable, and color payoff is great! I do use a eyeshadow primer under it, makes it pop so much more! Love this, would def. buy again. These are very fall colors. They are very pretty too. Simple colors but worth the buy.
patricia N.
I love tonalities Earth is super good pigmentation is great serves both to recreate looks from day to night How is very practical to carry in the portfolio FOR ANY retouching really I like a lot and the recmiendo 100%
laura c.
Love the pigments , but the green color wasn't my favorite so far I wish there was more colors so would be easier to create more looks and get more creative
Dameisha Q.
Wilmington, DE
Made traveling with a carry on a breeze and the colors age amazing absolute great for the holiday football games or the thanksgiving eggnog challenge .
Alexis S.
Frederick , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte products are so great and long lasting and just so beautiful. They go on so smooth and really easy to use. I use their products whenever I can.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this palette. The color combination is perfect. I like the ingredients being all natural also. They do last a long period of time also.
Natalie B.
Duluth, MN
Brown eyed girls pick this up on clearance if you can. Perfect price and size to travel with. If you drop it you're not out a ton of money either.
Odessa T.
I love the make up palette for a nice nude smoky I look. I really enjoyed the green color, it's very different but also looks good on my skin tone.
Naomi L.
like it- it was good. but the colors weren't for my coloring. I am fair skinned with dark eyes and blonde hair so those colors don't go with me
Pocahontas-hiphop P.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this product. It's good for your skin. Completely natural. Has great pigment. Looks smooth and blends well. About 8 hours of wear.
Christina G.
Cleveland, OH
Anybody know where's could find this??
Nathalie K.
Is this still available or new? i haven't seen it before, if its purchasable, where is it available?
leticia r.
Franklin, NC
Does it come in another color
Ashley L.
Tupper Lake, NY
So what are the specs on this product? Is the pigmentation decent? A lot of fallout? Is it good either with and without primer?