BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

tarte quintessentially travel chic 5-in-1 shadow palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Anybody know where's could find this??2 Answers
  • So what are the specs on this product? Is the pigmentatio...1 Answers
  • Is this still available or new? i haven't seen it before,...1 Answers
tarte Quintessentially Travel Chic 5-in-1 Shadow Palette
  • "All eyeshadows in this pallet are very pig,enter and work wonders. The green shade isn't really my color, but the neutral Browns are perfect." in 5 reviews
  • "Taste is one of my newest favourite brands. I loved this palette so much. Very pigmented and beautiful color combinations!" in 3 reviews
  • "Colors stay on for 8+ hours and blend very easily without making a hot mess on my face." in 1 review
  • "I do use a eyeshadow primer under it, makes it pop so much more!" in 1 review
  • "If you can wear these colors, I would recommend this product." in 1 review
patricia N.
I love tonalities Earth is super good pigmentation is great serves both to recreate looks from day to night How is very practical to carry in the portfolio FOR ANY retouching really I like a lot and the recmiendo 100%
Carolyn Y.
Love this pallet! Very blendable, and color payoff is great! I do use a eyeshadow primer under it, makes it pop so much more! Love this, would def. buy again.
laura c.
Love the pigments , but the green color wasn't my favorite so far I wish there was more colors so would be easier to create more looks and get more creative
Selena G.
What i love about this pallet is that it stays on very well and the colors aren't dull whatsoever on the eyelids it compliments brown eyes very beautiful!
Kristal E.
The colors in this palette were a little too warm for my skin tone, but the quality is good. If you can wear these colors, I would recommend this product.
Dameisha Q.
Wilmington, DE
Made traveling with a carry on a breeze and the colors age amazing absolute great for the holiday football games or the thanksgiving eggnog challenge .
Alexis S.
Frederick , OK
Tarte products are so great and long lasting and just so beautiful. They go on so smooth and really easy to use. I use their products whenever I can.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
I really like this palette. The color combination is perfect. I like the ingredients being all natural also. They do last a long period of time also.
Natalie B.
Duluth, MN
Brown eyed girls pick this up on clearance if you can. Perfect price and size to travel with. If you drop it you're not out a ton of money either.
Odessa T.
I love the make up palette for a nice nude smoky I look. I really enjoyed the green color, it's very different but also looks good on my skin tone.
Christina G.
Cleveland, OH
Anybody know where's could find this??
Ashley L.
Tupper Lake, NY
So what are the specs on this product? Is the pigmentation decent? A lot of fallout? Is it good either with and without primer?
leticia r.
Franklin, NC
Does it come in another color
Nathalie K.
Is this still available or new? i haven't seen it before, if its purchasable, where is it available?