BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

tarte quintessentially travel chic 5-in-1 shadow palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Anybody know where's could find this??2 Answers
  • So what are the specs on this product? Is the pigmentation decent...1 Answers
  • Is this still available or new? i haven't seen it before, if its ...1 Answers
tarte Quintessentially Travel Chic 5-in-1 Shadow Palette
  • "I do use a eyeshadow primer under it, makes it pop so much more!" in 1 review
  • "If you can wear these colors, I would recommend this product." in 1 review
  • "Colors stay on for 8+ hours and blend very easily without making a hot mess on my face." in 1 review
Krystle L.
Sacramento, CA
Love it! Can't say enough about it! Gorgeous colors. Look fantastic on my brown eyes. Go on buttery smooth and blend well. I originally didn't think that i wanted any of Tarte's 5 color palettes, because I love their huge 16 color palettes, but I got this one and then had to buy more. I just love it!!
Judy R.
Kaufman, TX
I love my Tarte Eyeshadows. They come in bold colors and last all day along. I do typically use a primer with any shadows, but these are easy to apply and not only go on smoothly, but stay that way all day LONG!!! I have kept this as a go to for my everyday use.
Jules E.
I bit of a darker palette, but really matches well with those that have hazel eye color. Might be more practical for medium-dark skin tones. I'm pale and I've had this palette forever because a little goes such a long way!!!
Jessica D.
This is a good palette for everyday. It blends well and last on top of a good primer. I would use a more glimmery palette for an evening, but a good routine palette that's not too harsh on the skin.
April D.
Immokalee, FL
I really bought this pallete for the green only. Lol I know it sounds stupid but it went with a pretty glitter I had at home already that's why I got it. The brown I use only when I have pink or nude on my lids.
Ana M.
this is a great palette with really pretty colors.
great pigmentation, beautiful packaging, and
it blends really good. I highly recommend it for
those who haven't bought it yet.
Ashley L.
this is my favorite palette. the colors are amazing!!! i like to compare this to the elf brand but much much better, i have green eyes and this works well with them
Alley C.
Mesa, AZ
This color palette stays on for a long time at least through the work day. And if you can rock these colors I would recommend it. I usually use this a couple times a week.
Viv C.
Irwin, PA
Wqntwd to try new colors. This pallet had some cool shadea for me to use. Used this for grtting ready for a wedding and i got compliments from people on my makeup.
Paola V.
Love this pallet! Very blendable, and color payoff is great! I do use a eyeshadow primer under it, makes it pop so much more! Love this, would def. buy again. These are very fall colors. They are very pretty too. Simple colors but worth the buy.
Christina G.
Cleveland, OH
Anybody know where's could find this??
Ashley L.
Tupper Lake, NY
So what are the specs on this product? Is the pigmentation decent? A lot of fallout? Is it good either with and without primer?
leticia r.
Franklin, NC
Does it come in another color
Nathalie K.
Is this still available or new? i haven't seen it before, if its purchasable, where is it available?