BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

tarte quintessentially travel chic 5-in-1 shadow palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Anybody know where's could find this??2 Answers
  • So what are the specs on this product? Is the pigmentation decent...1 Answers
  • Is this still available or new? i haven't seen it before, if its ...1 Answers
  • "If you can wear these colors, I would recommend this product." in 1 review
  • "Colors stay on for 8+ hours and blend very easily without making a hot mess on my face." in 1 review
  • "I do use a eyeshadow primer under it, makes it pop so much more!" in 1 review
Lexi N.
Absolutely love this product! I love neutral colors and earthy tones and these are beautiful. They apply smoothly and are easy to use. I recommend this product for all make up lovers! It also lasts awhile!
Marla J.
Bradenton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't wait till the new update is done and now I'm still waiting for the update to update my new version because it's not really bad for the game but it's still
Viv C.
Irwin, PA
Wqntwd to try new colors. This pallet had some cool shadea for me to use. Used this for grtting ready for a wedding and i got compliments from people on my makeup.
Donna C.
Pearland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This little set is perfection everything you need all right in the palm of your hand . It's great for every day or pop in your over night bag and your set to go.
Krystle L.
Sacramento, CA
Love it! Can't say enough about it! Gorgeous colors. Look fantastic on my brown eyes. Go on buttery smooth and blend well. I originally didn't think that i wanted any of Tarte's 5 color palettes, because I love their huge 16 color palettes, but I got this one and then had to buy more. I just love it!!
Jules E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bit of a darker palette, but really matches well with those that have hazel eye color. Might be more practical for medium-dark skin tones. I'm pale and I've had this palette forever because a little goes such a long way!!!
Jessica D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good palette for everyday. It blends well and last on top of a good primer. I would use a more glimmery palette for an evening, but a good routine palette that's not too harsh on the skin.
Ana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is a great palette with really pretty colors.
great pigmentation, beautiful packaging, and
it blends really good. I highly recommend it for
those who haven't bought it yet.
Alley C.
Mesa, AZ
This color palette stays on for a long time at least through the work day. And if you can rock these colors I would recommend it. I usually use this a couple times a week.
Christina G.
Cleveland, OH
Anybody know where's could find this??
Nathalie K.
Is this still available or new? i haven't seen it before, if its purchasable, where is it available?
leticia r.
Franklin, NC
Does it come in another color
Ashley L.
Tupper Lake, NY
So what are the specs on this product? Is the pigmentation decent? A lot of fallout? Is it good either with and without primer?