BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

tarte quintessentially travel chic 5-in-1 shadow palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Anybody know where's could find this??2 Answers
  • So what are the specs on this product? Is the pigmentation decent...1 Answers
  • Is this still available or new? i haven't seen it before, if its ...1 Answers
tarte Quintessentially Travel Chic 5-in-1 Shadow Palette
  • "All eyeshadows in this pallet are very pig,enter and work wonders. The green shade isn't really my color, but the neutral Browns are perfect." in 5 reviews
  • "Taste is one of my newest favourite brands. I loved this palette so much. Very pigmented and beautiful color combinations!" in 3 reviews
  • "I do use a eyeshadow primer under it, makes it pop so much more!" in 1 review
  • "If you can wear these colors, I would recommend this product." in 1 review
  • "Colors stay on for 8+ hours and blend very easily without making a hot mess on my face." in 1 review
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
If you have Hazel color eyes, get this palette. you can use these colors as is dry or with a wet brush for a more vibrant pop of color especially with the green shade. The pigmentation is amazing, and will last all day or night. by preference i like matte eye shadows over shimmer ones but like the option when there is a combo, a little shimmer is nice. Tarte's packaging is always on point.
Kayla D.
A few months ago I'd realized that I don't have any eyeshadow or eyeshadow palettes without glitter or a shimmer to them, so I went looking for shimmer and glitter free and I stumbled upon Tarte cosmetics. I wasn't disappointed.
Jennifer C.
Just a little disappointed in this palette. I loved the green shade. It looked better in the palette than on my eyes. Packaging is beautiful though and I do like that it is travel size so you can take it with you if you need a touch up on the go.
Lola B.
Severn, MD
BABY LOLA NEVER TRYS TO HURT NO BODY BUT THAY WANNA HURT HER FOR SOME REASON THARE WAS RUMORS BACK IN HIGH SCHOOL THAT SOME GIRL TOLD ON HER THE RUMOERS MIGHT BE TRUE BUT LOLA NEVER FORGET THE TORTURE SHE WENT TROUGH
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
I really love this palette. You can use it everyday and the colors are stunning. The eyeshadow goes on smooth and is great for a casual day or even more fancy. It is a good price compared to some other palettes on the market.
Idania M.
This is one of my favorite makeup palettes, with the other being the original Tartelette. I am a sephora makeup junkie and even still, I use these two palettes interchangeably for work because it's so simple to match color schemes. You can keep it really simple with a few light shades, or layer them to intensify the look. There is a lot of color payoff and most shades are slightly darker than they appear in the pan. None of the shades are chalky. They are suuuuper blendable and have minimal fallout -even on days when I skip eye primer. They stay on all day too even without primer. Seriously these are the best. I have similar palettes from Lorac, Too Faced, Urban Decay, and Benefit, and these are still my all time fave! Which is weird, because I haven't EVER liked Tarte eyeshadow before these two palettes.
Lexi N.
Absolutely love this product! I love neutral colors and earthy tones and these are beautiful. They apply smoothly and are easy to use. I recommend this product for all make up lovers! It also lasts awhile!
Emiley J.
Nashville, TN
the taste quintessentially travel chic 5-in-q shadow palette is goof for every day use and the greens really makes my light brown eyes pop. It's a good value for the products that you get
Marla J.
Ellenton, FL
I can't wait till the new update is done and now I'm still waiting for the update to update my new version because it's not really bad for the game but it's still
Krystle L.
Sacramento, CA
Love it! Can't say enough about it! Gorgeous colors. Look fantastic on my brown eyes. Go on buttery smooth and blend well. I originally didn't think that i wanted any of Tarte's 5 color palettes, because I love their huge 16 color palettes, but I got this one and then had to buy more. I just love it!!
Christina G.
Cleveland, OH
Anybody know where's could find this??
Ashley L.
Tupper Lake, NY
So what are the specs on this product? Is the pigmentation decent? A lot of fallout? Is it good either with and without primer?
leticia r.
Franklin, NC
Does it come in another color
Nathalie K.
Is this still available or new? i haven't seen it before, if its purchasable, where is it available?