BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

tarte quintessentially travel chic 5-in-1 shadow palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Anybody know where's could find this??2 Answers
  • So what are the specs on this product? Is the pigmentation decent...1 Answers
  • Is this still available or new? i haven't seen it before, if its ...1 Answers
  • "If you can wear these colors, I would recommend this product." in 1 review
  • "Colors stay on for 8+ hours and blend very easily without making a hot mess on my face." in 1 review
  • "I do use a eyeshadow primer under it, makes it pop so much more!" in 1 review
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have Hazel color eyes, get this palette. you can use these colors as is dry or with a wet brush for a more vibrant pop of color especially with the green shade. The pigmentation is amazing, and will last all day or night. by preference i like matte eye shadows over shimmer ones but like the option when there is a combo, a little shimmer is nice. Tarte's packaging is always on point.
Judy R.
Kaufman, TX
I love my Tarte Eyeshadows. They come in bold colors and last all day along. I do typically use a primer with any shadows, but these are easy to apply and not only go on smoothly, but stay that way all day LONG!!! I have kept this as a go to for my everyday use.
Mikayla D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A few months ago I'd realized that I don't have any eyeshadow or eyeshadow palettes without glitter or a shimmer to them, so I went looking for shimmer and glitter free and I stumbled upon Tarte cosmetics. I wasn't disappointed.
Jennifer C.
Just a little disappointed in this palette. I loved the green shade. It looked better in the palette than on my eyes. Packaging is beautiful though and I do like that it is travel size so you can take it with you if you need a touch up on the go.
April D.
Immokalee, Fl
I really bought this pallete for the green only. Lol I know it sounds stupid but it went with a pretty glitter I had at home already that's why I got it. The brown I use only when I have pink or nude on my lids.
Lola B.
Severn, MD
BABY LOLA NEVER TRYS TO HURT NO BODY BUT THAY WANNA HURT HER FOR SOME REASON THARE WAS RUMORS BACK IN HIGH SCHOOL THAT SOME GIRL TOLD ON HER THE RUMOERS MIGHT BE TRUE BUT LOLA NEVER FORGET THE TORTURE SHE WENT TROUGH
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this palette. You can use it everyday and the colors are stunning. The eyeshadow goes on smooth and is great for a casual day or even more fancy. It is a good price compared to some other palettes on the market.
Idania M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite makeup palettes, with the other being the original Tartelette. I am a sephora makeup junkie and even still, I use these two palettes interchangeably for work because it's so simple to match color schemes. You can keep it really simple with a few light shades, or layer them to intensify the look. There is a lot of color payoff and most shades are slightly darker than they appear in the pan. None of the shades are chalky. They are suuuuper blendable and have minimal fallout -even on days when I skip eye primer. They stay on all day too even without primer. Seriously these are the best. I have similar palettes from Lorac, Too Faced, Urban Decay, and Benefit, and these are still my all time fave! Which is weird, because I haven't EVER liked Tarte eyeshadow before these two palettes.
Ashley L.
this is my favorite palette. the colors are amazing!!! i like to compare this to the elf brand but much much better, i have green eyes and this works well with them
Lexi N.
Absolutely love this product! I love neutral colors and earthy tones and these are beautiful. They apply smoothly and are easy to use. I recommend this product for all make up lovers! It also lasts awhile!
Christina G.
Cleveland, OH
Anybody know where's could find this??
Nathalie K.
Is this still available or new? i haven't seen it before, if its purchasable, where is it available?
leticia r.
Franklin, NC
Does it come in another color
Ashley L.
Tupper Lake, NY
So what are the specs on this product? Is the pigmentation decent? A lot of fallout? Is it good either with and without primer?