BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

tarte quintessentially travel chic 5-in-1 shadow palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Anybody know where's could find this??2 Answers
  • So what are the specs on this product? Is the pigmentation decent...1 Answers
  • Is this still available or new? i haven't seen it before, if its ...1 Answers
  • "If you can wear these colors, I would recommend this product." in 1 review
  • "Colors stay on for 8+ hours and blend very easily without making a hot mess on my face." in 1 review
  • "I do use a eyeshadow primer under it, makes it pop so much more!" in 1 review
Judy R.
Judy R.
Kaufman, TX
I love my Tarte Eyeshadows. They come in bold colors and last all day along. I do typically use a primer with any shadows, but these are easy to apply and not only go on smoothly, but stay that way all day LONG!!! I have kept this as a go to for my everyday use.
Paola V.
Paola V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this pallet! Very blendable, and color payoff is great! I do use a eyeshadow primer under it, makes it pop so much more! Love this, would def. buy again. These are very fall colors. They are very pretty too. Simple colors but worth the buy.
Jules E.
Jules E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bit of a darker palette, but really matches well with those that have hazel eye color. Might be more practical for medium-dark skin tones. I'm pale and I've had this palette forever because a little goes such a long way!!!
April D.
April D.
Immokalee, Fl
I really bought this pallete for the green only. Lol I know it sounds stupid but it went with a pretty glitter I had at home already that's why I got it. The brown I use only when I have pink or nude on my lids.
Emiley J.
Emiley J.
Nashville, TN
the taste quintessentially travel chic 5-in-q shadow palette is goof for every day use and the greens really makes my light brown eyes pop. It's a good value for the products that you get
Jonelle S.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this palette. The color combination is perfect. I like the ingredients being all natural also. They do last a long period of time also.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Frederick , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte products are so great and long lasting and just so beautiful. They go on so smooth and really easy to use. I use their products whenever I can.
Pocahontas-hiphop P.
Pocahontas-hiphop P.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this product. It's good for your skin. Completely natural. Has great pigment. Looks smooth and blends well. About 8 hours of wear.
Eli (Gb2346) P.
Eli (Gb2346) P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte eyeshadows are the best! Buttery and smooth! And very pigmented ! Def try this out ! Me encanta!! en todos los idiomas
Valeen G.
Valeen G.
San Antonio, TX
Love it taste never disappoints and colors are beautiful and long wearing . Use this palette a lot on clients
Christina G.
Christina G.
Cleveland, OH
Anybody know where's could find this??
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Tupper Lake, NY
So what are the specs on this product? Is the pigmentation decent? A lot of fallout? Is it good either with and without primer?
leticia r.
leticia r.
Franklin, NC
Does it come in another color
Nathalie K.
Nathalie K.
Is this still available or new? i haven't seen it before, if its purchasable, where is it available?