A set of four fun-size lip balms in festive packaging. This set of fun-size lip balms features four shades to nourish your lips and give a healthy tint, each wrapped in fun and festive packaging. Apply them daily for a hint of color and to moisturize lips. You can also apply them after your favorite lipstick for enhanced softness and a radiant, dewy lip look. This set contains:- 4 x 0.035 oz/ 1 g Quench Lip Rescue Balm in Rose, Nude, Berry, Red It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates tarte products are always formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, triclosan, sodium lauryl sulfate, and gluten.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of tarte Quench Squad Hydrating Mini Lip Set - Rainforest of the Sea(TM) Collection!
Malden , MA
It’s hydrating and gives out a beautiful natural color on the lips. I love the packaging, it’s so colourful and lovely. I hope it’s a full size instead of mini LOL
Philadelphia
Purchased at: Sephora
Oooh!!! I’m not a lip gloss girl so immediately I thought I wasn’t going to like these. Boy was I surprised. These little glosses are SO juicy and soft without being sticky or gummy. My favorite is the “nude” but all of them are great. The ones that have color are just a peek of color, so don’t let the stick frighten you. They are 90% sheer. These are really awesome over matte lipsticks or to just wear alone. Adding to my list of favs!!
Purchased at: JCPenney
Got this as a gift and i am so glad! Although they are tiny, you get so much product. The only con I would say is that they smooshed just a bit. But you can totally just push the product up to the right placement so you dont break it.
Greer, SC
I didn't think the mini would quench my lips like it did, but this baby melts like butter on my lips. It's so moisturizing, and it feels so natural. It smells wonderful too which is always a plus. It's great to put on and let dry down a little before putting a super matte lipstick on so your lips are somewhat prepared for the matte lipstick. tarte Quench Squad Hydrating Mini Lip Set - Rainforest of the Sea(TM) Collection
Lake Charles, LA
This set is really good for only $20. You get four of them and usually the full size is pretty expensive when you buy one. The lip quench rescue doesn't have a strong color which I love and moisturizes your lips very well. It also makes matte lipsticks look really pretty. This set is really great to give as gifts. The set is not on tarte or Sephora right now but hopefully they can bring it back soon!
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this sample set from Sephora and I am glad I did becuase I was not a fan. It does feel glossy on lips which it's supposed to. The color tint is perfect but it just melted into the case and broke off so easily. It broke right in half while using it. Maybe just the minis do that or maybe this set just sucked. I won't be purchasing full size.
So. I love love love tarte products, but I was disappointed with this. The color and moisturizing are great. But....everyone was right these sticks do melt easily. I have found that keeping them as least retracted when putting it on is best to preserve it. I've had 2 of these where the product does melted and broke in half.
Mount Ida, AR
These little lip tints are so convenient and yes very hydrating. They look and feel good. They also have a minty smell and a cooling feel, which I personally love. They last pretty decent, not crazy long tho. Gives me good tent once gone.
Gordon, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Just a hint of tint in a super moisturizer. I bought these as holiday sticking stuffers for the office. My new favorite balm to keep my lips hydrated in the winter.
tarte Quench Squad Hydrating Mini Lip Set - Rainforest of the Sea(TM) Collection uploaded by Leigh-Ann K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this! Just picked it up form Sephora. Got it in the mail and wore for an entire day. My lips were chapped at the beginning of the day and at the end of the day they were all better! Loved the formula and the light wash of color. Be careful when applying these as the formula is soft!

Looking for your answer?