Gabrielle K.
Gabrielle K.
Warwick, RI
I just received a sample of this in my Ipsy bag. The package says to apply a few drops at night, while I see a lot of youtubers applying it before makeup application. When do you apply it? And do you think it is beneficial?
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Nicholasville, KY
9 months, 4 weeks ago
I got it too and use it at night and it's working wonders for my skin. A lot of you tubers use serums prior to makeup to create a barrier between the skin and makeup. I'd say you can use it whenever you like. I have oily skin and would rather apply it at night so it can absorb fully into my skin versus under my makeup where it could make me more oily. It's helping my acne and making my skin softer and more radiant.
Rayssa R.
Rayssa R.
Salinas, PR
10 months ago
I apply it in the night and it gave me a nice calming sense and also sleep very well,I have only use it at night and it really works
Michelle c.
Michelle c.
10 months ago
you can apply the oil however. When you apply the oil in your skincare routibe depends on the type of moisturizer you use. if you use an oil free moisturizer then you will apply the oil AFTER your moisturizer. If your moisturizer is NOT oil free, then apply the oil BEFORE moisturizer. There are lots of benefits of using an oil, mainly to give an extra boost in hydration for your skin. It is very versatile. You can mix it in with your moisturizer, foundation etc. another way to use the oil is to add a few drops in the dip brow when it starts drying up. That way it moistens the product and it will become good as new!
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
10 months ago
I apply it at night so that it has time to really sink in and be the only product on my face. However, they probably apply it before make up because if your skin is dry before hand the makeup may not set correctly and look even more dry.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
10 months ago
I use this as a night time moisturizer. I have combo/normal skin. It's great for a heavy duty moisturizer so if you have dry skin, you can probably use this during the day too.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
South Milwaukee
10 months ago
The maracuja oil has so many uses. It brightens and creates a glow to the skin. You would want to use this under your moisturizer and before your primer if you want your skin to be hydrated all day. Or mix it with your foundation to change the finish to more dewy: