Venice D.
Spruce grove, AB

How do you even use this?? Is this like a primer? Is it okay for acne prone skin?

Brooke R.
Brooke R.
Mt Pleasant, IA
11 months, 2 weeks ago
I just put a couple drop and mix it with my foundation
Livvy O.
Livvy O.
Orestes , IN
11 months, 3 weeks ago
It can be used as a primer, although I personally dont use it that way. I have oily skin, but i feel as if my skin has became less oily ever since I started using it. It has not caused me to break out at all. I usually use it to blend out my cream contour and highlight. You could also use it to blend out your foundation. Don't use too much. You only need 2-3 drops at most. But it would help you blend out your foundation more easily, making it look more natural.