BY TARTE #1 in Face Oil

Vegan face oil for a healthy, radiant complexion with no greasy feel

• Maracuja oil: rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin C for firmer, brighter, smoother skin; helps promote active skin recovery and rejuvenation while delivering maximum hydration

Product performance: This powerful, precious skincare oil is cold-pressed from the maracuja fruit, naturally rich in brightening vitamin C and replenishing essential fatty acids to nourish, protect and feed your skin. Harvested from the best in nature to restore balance and harmony, you can apply a few drops of this daily moisturizing face oil to quench dry skin and seal in hydration, as the gentle multi-tasker helps calm excess sebum production on oily and acne-prone skin. You can also mix it with your foundation for enhanced moisture and anti-aging benefits with a dewy, radiant finish. The weightless, hypoallergenic formula helps firm and soften without clogging pores, and works to provide an antioxidant barrier against environmental attack.

Ingredients: Passiflora edulis seed oil, tocopherol.

WARNING: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without  phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten.

Made in Brazil.

• Tarte Maracuja oil is good?9 Answers
  • When do you apply this? Before makeup? Before bed?19 Answers
  • Can you compare this to farasali unicorn essence? What is your fi...3 Answers
Reviews (19333)
Buy on Sephora*
vanessa v.
Phoenix
I Love Love Loveee this oil. I have really dry skin and my eye lids dry out and start flaking. And I couldnt find any moisturizers to stop it from doing that especially because I have extremely sensitive skin so its hard to find one that won't swoll up my face. The only moisturizer I found that doesn't do that is Vanicream Lite lotion . But that alone didn't stop the flaking on my eyelids all the way. Once I started using this oil and the lotion I saw the difference right away. I put this on every time I get out of the shower. If you exfoliate your face in the shower only put on a little little bit cause a couple drops go a long way and you don't want to clog up your pores.I only put it on my eyelids when I exfoliate my face and then the lotion on the rest of my face. & Be careful so you don't get it in your eyes it doesn't burn but you'll see an oil film for awhile if you do. Overall I would recommend the product. I most definitely have seen a difference in my face and neck once I started using it.
Stephanie C.
Beckley, WV
I received this in my ipsy bag a while back and was too afraid to try it, scared it would break me out. After doing some research, I began using it here and there but never did give it a permanent place in my skincare routine. However recently I started using Differin gel on my face again after about 16 years (I had a prescription for it when I was a teenager for mild acne) and while going through the rough super dry peely/flaky stage, I finally gave my Tarte Maracuja Oil a whirl and oh my god did it change my life. About 30 minutes after I apply the Differin to my face, I squeeze out 3 drops into my hand and smooth it all over but really concentrating on my chin, which is where the most drying and peeling happens. My skin soaks it right up and I wake up with soft skin. After I wash my face in the morning, I smooth on another 3 drops and allow it to soak in before putting on my makeup. By the end of the work day, I have a little dryness going on but nothing like before (also probably because my skin is adjusting to the Differin) but my makeup looks great regardless. I will definitely be buying a full sized bottle when my little bottle is gone but it probably won’t be for a while because this stuff lasts and lasts!
Rachel 🌸.
Milford
This oil is amazing! I first bought it because I was searching around Ulta for products that would help transform my dull, dry skin. Originally, the full size product showed up and it was very pricey. Since I was a first time buyer, I didn't want to spend $40+ on a product that I wasn't sure would work. As I read the reviews, however, it seemed that everyone commenting on the product LOVED it and SWORE by it, which really swayed my decision. I eventually found the travel size and purchased it.

I was at first nervous about using it because I had never used oils, especially on my face. After using it for about a week or so, I started to see results. I always apply it after a shower and have cleansed my face, so as to lock in the moisture. I also sometimes use it before applying my makeup to achieve a nice glow.

The way I apply it is a drop onto each cheek and then a little on my nose. I never put it on the sides of my nose, because for most, that is where a lot of natural oils build up. I typically pat it into my skin, because this is much safer for the skin compared to rubbing.

Overall, this oil has really transformed my skin from being dull and lifeless, to glowing and bright. I would totally recommend this product for ALL skin types. Even though the price is high, your skin will definitely thank you.

Daphne W.
Love this oil!!! So, it goes on thick and you must rub it in real good, but considering how thick it is - it really starts to absorb in my skin - which is great for me since I have very dry skin. I also have super sensitive skin and uneven skin tone - this does not irritate my skin at all and actually helped to even out my skin tone. This leaves the texture of my face smooth and soft, every woman wants that!! I also love how there is a button at the top of the dropper to pull in the oil. Packaging is super cute and so is the bottle!! There is NO scent to this what so ever. Highly recommend - if you are unsure about trying this Macys sells a travel size for $16, totally worth whatever bottle size you purchase!!!!
Holly L.
Portland, TN
This is a great facial oil. It dispenses the products fantastic with a dropper. I use it after cleansing and toning the skin, along with before make up application. I add 1-2 drops to fuller coverage foundations and it’s the most beautiful effect. It really can take thicker heavy formulas and make them look like real skin. I keep this product in my kit and I truly believe its a total unsung beauty hero. tarte Pure Maracuja Oil
Laura S.
Dayton
I read alt of reviews about this prior to buying and I had some really high expectations. I received a small sample in my Ipsy box and decided since I had dry skin that I would buy the full size bottle and see if it would help clear up and hydrate my skin. I used the product for probably about 3 months. I didn’t notice any really big change in my skin. I didn’t break out or have any issues from using it but I also didn’t feel like it made any huge improvements to my skin either. Perhaps I needed to use it with a different regimen that I had at the time but I didn’t think it was worth the $58 I spent.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
I love this oil. At first my Bestfriend was using it and I loved how clear it made her skin look, so I decided to try it out and I must say as a first time user of this I love it. My skin naturally reacts to new products,so I started breaking out the first couple of days but I now include it in my skincare routine before I go to bed. This oil is the finishing touch before I go to bed. It’s easy to put on and I am just amazed with it. I only bought the travel size for $16 but I literally cannot wait to get paid to go buy the $40 one . I love it so much and now it’s my new best friend lol
Jacqueline N.
Lately I have had a difficult time keeping my skin moisturized. Nothing seems to sink in, everything just sits on top of my skin like a mask but doesn't really help. I took a chance since I have dry flaky skin yet I continue to break out even in my 40's. The leap to an oil was one of the best decisions I made! Somehow it made my skin smooth and soft with the bonus of healing my breakouts. I'm not looking back. It works great, and I have everything skin... dry, thin, flaky, some oily spots, acne, redness, needing help with all above. This fit the bill. Worth it!
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
I Swear By Tarte & This Oil Is Some Kind Of Heaven Sent Formula!My Skin Looks & Feels New,Soft & Ever Since I Had My Daughter My Skin Went From Normal To Sahara Desert Dry!So I Am Always Up For A Great Moisterizer Without Feeling Greasy! This Is Wonderful!You Can Use It On Your Hair Skin Pretty Much Just As. Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Aside The Eyes:)I'm So Glad I Decided To Add This Into My Skin Care:)I Recommend To Those With Extreme Dry Skin:)
Dee D.
I have a super oily t zone especially in my nose and I have used every primer and spent hundreds of dollars on primers and powders to bake my nose to keep it from being oily. I also have dry patches in some areas as well. Who would have thunk to use oil in oily skin to help balance it out?! This is one of the most amazing products I have EVER used! It counteracts with my oil and helps balance my skin, prevents my makeup from caking, allows my foundation to be ultra smooth and blurs my imperfections! I would recommend this to anyone!
ashley c.
Does this make acne worse?
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Seems a bit expensive, is it worth it?
Samantha B.
When do you apply this? Before makeup? Before bed?
Cara L.
Kitchener, ON
I just purchases this and I'm going to try it. Anything I should know about it? Do I just put a couple drops and rub it into my face? Should I finish with a moisturizer? Any tips please share!!
Emily D.
I am thinking about purchasing the travel size to try and I was wondering how long this size would last (only using 2-3 drops per day)? Also, what are the pros and cons of this? Thanks!