BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Unlike cakey powders that clog skin, this whisperlight mineral pressed powder allows skin to breathe while treating it with soothing vitamins and minerals, and protecting it with SPF 8. skinvigorating™ ingredients: vitamins A & E: antioxidants that fight free radical damage mineral pigments: known for soothing and softening properties SPF 8: protects skin from harmful UVA/ UVB rays also contains: isopropyl palmitate other skinvigorating™ benefits: paraben free preservative free propylene glycol free mineral oil free phthalate free sulfate free fragrance free synthetic dye free talc free Pressed Mineral Powder & Compact, Fair

• "It is a bit pricey though." in 1 review
  • "I find that it could be used as a light/medium coverage mineral foundation." in 1 review
  • "I use the shade Honey and, since I don't like liquid foundation and don't use it often, I appreciate that this gives my skin a soft, smooth appearance while minimizing the oiliness." in 1 review
Lellie O.
Washington
Review for: Fair more...
I love this stuff and used it for years until I switched to Ben Bye Banana powder. This powder goes on smooth and has just a hint of color. It isn't chalky at all. I'm supper clumsy and  constantly dropping things so this compact was perfect me. You can drop it from a great height and it doesn't cause the powder to break at all!
Cardelia H.
Madison, AL
Review for: Walnut 14 more...
This power goes on smooth and has good staying power. It has a hint of color to it, but not overly pigmented. I didn't notice any shimmer to this powder. I liked the powder, but I prefer translucent so I will not buy again.
Kristin D.
Highland Lakes, NJ
This is a good powder. For someone that does not want a heavy powder and does not need an extreme amount of coverage this powder is a good choice. It isn't too powdery where you can only wear it in winter but I definitely suggest making sure you are properly moisturized before using this tarte product. The compact is adorable and goes on your face smooth. The price is decent and there are a range of color options. There are other products I would choose before this one but overall it's good.
Jamie D.
I have never worn make up very much in my life. But now that I am getting into the pinup world, I am in need of an education. So i went to Ulta and tried this out. Within 15 minutes I did not like the way it made my face feel. I could feel it all over, making my face itch and it felt heavy. Good coverage though. But i need to take it off. I do not like it.
Kellie L.
Forty Fort, PA
This is a wonderful powder! I have combination skin and this absorbs excess oil without overdrying the dry parts of my skin. It doesn't emphasize flakes. It goes on really smooth and evens out my skin very well. I find that it could be used as a light/medium coverage mineral foundation. However, "fair" isn't as fair as it could be; it's a little too dark for my light skin. If it matched, this would be my "holy grail" powder -- but, alas, it's too dark for me.
Amanda B.
Michigan City, IN
I liked this product a lot because it had the smoothness, coverage, and feel of a loose powder without the mess. The only thing I wish it was better at would be setting concealer. This powder will cake up easily if you don't watch how you apply. I scraped a tiny bit to get it to be a powder and mixed in just a little illuminating mineral powder and used a larger brush to apply to my concealed areas and it worked great and lasted. it doesn't seem to cake up over foundation at all.
Schyler C.
N Salt Lake, UT
Review for: Walnut 14 more...
I tried this power and loved it. However I prefer a more moisturizing foundation so I gave it away. It lasted a long time on my skin (very dry) and didn't have any weird odors or textures. I would recommend to people who love a powdered finish on their skin.
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
Review for: Walnut 14 more...
Oh lala! This is personally too dark for my pals butt, but! I use it in my makeup kit for clients. Smooth, blend able. I love it! Great for a bronze finish with out looking like your covered in poop.
Michelle F.
Review for: Honey 12 more...
Very rich and luxurious feel to the powder, has the feeling of almost being creamy between your fingers. It's very finely milled and doesn't leave you looking cakey. What I really appreciate is how light and velvety it feels on my skin. It doesn't irritate my skin and covers very well in my opinion.
Alicia W.
Lackawanna, NY
Can't express enough how much I LOVE tarte cosmetics!!!! Although this isn't my favorite pressed powder, it is a nice one. I usually don't like to spend as much as this product costs on powder alone but if you're looking for a good product with fully coverage then this is the one for you
Courtney V.
Is this suitable for fair skin tones?
Brianna B.
Badger, NL
is this a good powder to use over foundation that wont cake and go chalky? i want that more natural glowly look