2 colors available

BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Unlike cakey powders that clog skin, this whisperlight mineral pressed powder allows skin to breathe while treating it with soothing vitamins and minerals, and protecting it with SPF 8. skinvigorating™ ingredients: vitamins A & E: antioxidants that fight free radical damage mineral pigments: known for soothing and softening properties SPF 8: protects skin from harmful UVA/ UVB rays also contains: isopropyl palmitate other skinvigorating™ benefits: paraben free preservative free propylene glycol free mineral oil free phthalate free sulfate free fragrance free synthetic dye free talc free Pressed Mineral Powder & Compact, Fair

tarte Provocateur Mineral Pressed Powder SPF 8
  • "I find that it could be used as a light/medium coverage mineral foundation." in 1 review
  • "I use the shade Honey and, since I don't like liquid foundation and don't use it often, I appreciate that this gives my skin a soft, smooth appearance while minimizing the oiliness." in 1 review
  • "It is a bit pricey though." in 1 review
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never worn make up very much in my life. But now that I am getting into the pinup world, I am in need of an education. So i went to Ulta and tried this out. Within 15 minutes I did not like the way it made my face feel. I could feel it all over, making my face itch and it felt heavy. Good coverage though. But i need to take it off. I do not like it.
Schyler C.
Schyler C.
N Salt Lake, UT
Review for: Walnut 14
I tried this power and loved it. However I prefer a more moisturizing foundation so I gave it away. It lasted a long time on my skin (very dry) and didn't have any weird odors or textures. I would recommend to people who love a powdered finish on their skin.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Greer, SC
Review for: Walnut 14
Tarte is one of my favorite brands. And look how cute the packaging is?? This pressed powder is so great. I haven't used this specific shade because my skin is so fair but the product itself is awesome.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
Review for: Walnut 14
Oh lala! This is personally too dark for my pals butt, but! I use it in my makeup kit for clients. Smooth, blend able. I love it! Great for a bronze finish with out looking like your covered in poop.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Nottingham, MD
I've been using this for years! It is by far one of the best powders I have ever used and I have tried a ton!! Great coverage. Lasts a long time. I'm pale and the fair shade is perfect for me!
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Temple, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such an amazing brand and an amazing foundation.! The formula is amazing and the matter finish it gives my face is amazing
Tram N.
Tram N.
Boston
Love this product. Full coverage and easy to apply. Lasts all day. I use this to set my makeup.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Emporia, KS
Review for: Honey 12
The high quality product you expect from Tarte. Great coverage. Highly pigmented. Wish it wasn't so expensive.
K G.
K G.
Spring Branch, TX
Great powder. Never looked caked and didn't have to worry about breakouts, which is a big concern with me.
Celena L.
Celena L.
Avon, IN
Review for: Honey 12
The pigmentation of this is great the quality of the product is amazing and coloration is beautiful with the concealer and foundation.
Courtney V.
Courtney V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this suitable for fair skin tones?
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Badger, NL
Beauty Junkie Expert
is this a good powder to use over foundation that wont cake and go chalky? i want that more natural glowly look