BY TARTE

Enhance your eyes with this double-ended eyeliner and tinted mascara designed specifically for your eye color.

Product performance: Amplify your eyes with this innovative liner and tinted mascara. The dual-ended tool capitalizes on your natural eye color to enhance and brighten your gaze. The liner works to complement the shade of your iris, making your eyes appear larger, while the tinted mascara reflects the color for a dynamic, dramatic look.

For Green Eyes Liner Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, mica, polyethylene, hydrogenated palm oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, calcium sodium borosilicate, tocopherol, lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

For True Blues Liner Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, mica, polyethylene, hydrogenated palm oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, tocopherol, lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491), black 2 (CI 77266).

For Rich Browns Liner Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, hydrogenated palm oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, mica, tocopherol, lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), ultramarines CI (77007).

Mascara (all shades) Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tribehenin, PVP, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyether-1, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ceteareth-20, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Palmitic Acid, Silica, Disodium EDTA, Cetyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Ceteareth-12, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

Ari G.
Beaumont, TX
Love this product works perfectly well with my green eye color and makes them pop! ..........4 Stars!
mary m.
Crane hill, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is absoluly wonderful ....... Would use again!!!!!! I love love love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kyla G.
Perfect for the eyes! Makes it really pop out and super long lasting! Would recommend to anyone!
Nuzat K.
I love how the bronze looks on my eyes! It definitely brings out my blue eyes. Excellent product
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
My favorite all-time product and it is really great and amazing it is recommended to everyone
Alicja J.
Edson
This eye pencil was workable, as I could smudge it out if I wanted to or could draw a crisp line. Not too hard and not too soft. The mascara wand worked really well in separating my lashes and I was able to get a fuller look. I would recommmed this product to anyone looking for a clean eyeliner and lash look.
Aibhe F.
Tipperary town
I liked this but would not pay the money for this as it was only alright and very pricey I bought this on sephora it wasn't long lasting and that was my biggest problem with it
Thebest
Firstly no need of carrying mascara and liner separately . This is a two-in-one product which is good if you carry your make up to school college or work .
This is an easy to carry product and easy to use as well
Bia S.
Mississauga , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is awesome! I love the way it makes my brown eyes sparkle. I've received numerous compliments from strangers like never before. It's perfect for making brown eyes stand out and it's so easy to use as a eyeliner. I love this product and it even last all day!
Callie J.
Brampton
It's a awesome product it's very efficient becaue it's two in one the colour is a little to bold for me and I personally don't like colours that are bright but it's applied very well and the mascara is good for last minute looks and I recommend it