BY TARTE

Enhance your eyes with this double-ended eyeliner and tinted mascara designed specifically for your eye color.

Product performance: Amplify your eyes with this innovative liner and tinted mascara. The dual-ended tool capitalizes on your natural eye color to enhance and brighten your gaze. The liner works to complement the shade of your iris, making your eyes appear larger, while the tinted mascara reflects the color for a dynamic, dramatic look.

For Green Eyes Liner Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, mica, polyethylene, hydrogenated palm oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, calcium sodium borosilicate, tocopherol, lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

For True Blues Liner Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, mica, polyethylene, hydrogenated palm oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, tocopherol, lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491), black 2 (CI 77266).

For Rich Browns Liner Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, hydrogenated palm oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, mica, tocopherol, lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), ultramarines CI (77007).

Mascara (all shades) Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tribehenin, PVP, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyether-1, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ceteareth-20, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Palmitic Acid, Silica, Disodium EDTA, Cetyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Ceteareth-12, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

mary m.
mary m.
Crane hill, AL
This product is absoluly wonderful ....... Would use again!!!!!! I love love love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nuzat K.
Nuzat K.
I love how the bronze looks on my eyes! It definitely brings out my blue eyes. Excellent product
Zarielle A.
Zarielle A.
Omg this make up product is so amazing!! It covers my skin so well I use it all the time!! It one hundred percent keeps in place and it's perfect for any skin type! I highly recommend this product to everyone!! Please do yourself a favor and get some of this make up now, I most definitely will be getting some more soon!!
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Omg im at lowes and some woman was talking to me she kept saying ma’am ma’am but i had my headphones in so i couldnt really hear her and i was standing in her way oops lol
Anastasia D.
Anastasia D.
Brownsburg, IN
I love this product I no longer use powder contour with liquid foundation it is perfectly pigmented for my skin tone and it last a long time on my face it apply's and stays put the same color for me over all I would say its worth buying cause it dosen't break the bank
Maria S.
Maria S.
Cornville, AZ
I love tarte blush they are the best. It hard to find a nice bluch that last all day long. I like the matte blushes they are my fav.
Thebest
Thebest
Firstly no need of carrying mascara and liner separately . This is a two-in-one product which is good if you carry your make up to school college or work .
This is an easy to carry product and easy to use as well
Bia S.
Bia S.
Mississauga, ON
This product is awesome! I love the way it makes my brown eyes sparkle. I've received numerous compliments from strangers like never before. It's perfect for making brown eyes stand out and it's so easy to use as a eyeliner. I love this product and it even last all day!
Alicja J.
Alicja J.
Edson
This eye pencil was workable, as I could smudge it out if I wanted to or could draw a crisp line. Not too hard and not too soft. The mascara wand worked really well in separating my lashes and I was able to get a fuller look. I would recommmed this product to anyone looking for a clean eyeliner and lash look.
Jeika F.
Jeika F.
Connecticut
Me encanta este producto es de excelente calidad me dura muchísimo es fácil de aplicarse es a un precio que l vale no lo comparo con ningún otro producto no existe producto mejor que este lo ame enserio muchísimo se los recomiendo bastante es perfecto