BY TARTE

Enhance your eyes with this double-ended eyeliner and tinted mascara designed specifically for your eye color.

Product performance: Amplify your eyes with this innovative liner and tinted mascara. The dual-ended tool capitalizes on your natural eye color to enhance and brighten your gaze. The liner works to complement the shade of your iris, making your eyes appear larger, while the tinted mascara reflects the color for a dynamic, dramatic look.

For Green Eyes Liner Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, mica, polyethylene, hydrogenated palm oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, calcium sodium borosilicate, tocopherol, lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

For True Blues Liner Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, mica, polyethylene, hydrogenated palm oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, tocopherol, lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491), black 2 (CI 77266).

For Rich Browns Liner Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, hydrogenated palm oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, mica, tocopherol, lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), ultramarines CI (77007).

Mascara (all shades) Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tribehenin, PVP, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyether-1, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ceteareth-20, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Palmitic Acid, Silica, Disodium EDTA, Cetyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Ceteareth-12, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

Giselle G.
Giselle G.
I've only used it once or twice but I got to admit it's really nice  . Honestly i think it should be a lil bit bigger it just seem nice to me buts it's really useful
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
It is a really good mascara and I love using it, it makes my eyelashes look longer and fuller but the brush I don't like it, so I use a different one
Katrina J.
Katrina J.
Spotsylvania
Tarte you've done it again! Love this product! It's super convenient! Perfect for an on-the-go makeup bag! Super easy to use!
Calah W.
Calah W.
Las Vegas
I liked this product at first and then I just started to dislike it. It isn't a bad product whatsoever it's just not for me!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
I love the tarter brand. This works great to enhance your eyes. My 5 yr old mua to be loves its. She uses it all the time.
emily d.
emily d.
St. Clair Shores
I love this stuff .. Tarte is one of my favorite brands for any kind of makeup but this is my one of my top five favorite products.
Trinidad P.
Trinidad P.
This is a very good product and the colors are nice. It's​ not to bright but it is noticeable. It also has a good wand.
Manisha P.
Manisha P.
So smooth and so easy to apply. I loved this product from day one. The liner is butter soft and mascara wand is perfect even for my lower lash line.
Bailey P.
Bailey P.
Oviedo, FL
This color is so rich and beautiful and the eyelash end is so handy and helpful! I love this brand and this product.
shelby p.
shelby p.
It makes my eye lashes longer and bigger then they really are. I use this one all the time I have bought 2 already.