BY TARTE

Enhance your eyes with this double-ended eyeliner and tinted mascara designed specifically for your eye color.

Product performance: Amplify your eyes with this innovative liner and tinted mascara. The dual-ended tool capitalizes on your natural eye color to enhance and brighten your gaze. The liner works to complement the shade of your iris, making your eyes appear larger, while the tinted mascara reflects the color for a dynamic, dramatic look.

For Green Eyes Liner Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, mica, polyethylene, hydrogenated palm oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, calcium sodium borosilicate, tocopherol, lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

For True Blues Liner Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, mica, polyethylene, hydrogenated palm oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, tocopherol, lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491), black 2 (CI 77266).

For Rich Browns Liner Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, hydrogenated palm oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, mica, tocopherol, lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), ultramarines CI (77007).

Mascara (all shades) Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tribehenin, PVP, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyether-1, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ceteareth-20, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Palmitic Acid, Silica, Disodium EDTA, Cetyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Ceteareth-12, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

Carina C.
Carina C.
Deltona, FL
I love this duo it's a nice mix. The liners is super cute and easy to apply so that's a great this that it just glides on with a ease my eye color is a dark brown and I like wearing black liners it looks good
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
FAIRFIELD, CA
Y'all this is an amazing product I honestly recommend this!! This was a long lasting item but its a little pricey! For a first impression this would be an amazing product if it fits your look!
Debra U.
Debra U.
I actually like this product a lot as I have used it in the past. It does seem the last in the colors are exquisite. They have really beautiful pallets and it goes on smoothly.
Malle P.
Malle P.
This is a great idea a mascara and eye liner in one that way it's easy to have things in order and it doesn't have much space and have more room for other makeup. This product is great
halealui g.
halealui g.
grundy, VA
I love this product because it gives you such a noticeable color. The packaging is exquisite and different than other products. I probably think this is one of the best product I've ever used and I would recommend it to all my friends.
Anahi C.
Anahi C.
San Antonio
Would recommend. Good brand. Inexpensive and very worth it. Ive used several of their products . It woild be my go to brand regarding hair utensils
amanda l.
amanda l.
Waco, TX
Great duo product! Goes on great and the packaging is great! Long lasting and can withstand the day! I use this for my everyday wear and love it!
Jaemie j.
Jaemie j.
Elgin ok
I love the fact of having a liner and a want in one it so easy to use I use it ended at my eye color is brown so black looks really good on me
Hailey C.
Hailey C.
This is great product and I love products that have a 2 in 1 use. The eyebrow pencil is for lighter skin tones and applies very creamy
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Tarte is a favorite brand. They hardly ever disappoint me. This wasn't the best product I've bought from them though. Hard to blend.