BY TARTE

Enhance your eyes with this double-ended eyeliner and tinted mascara designed specifically for your eye color.

Product performance: Amplify your eyes with this innovative liner and tinted mascara. The dual-ended tool capitalizes on your natural eye color to enhance and brighten your gaze. The liner works to complement the shade of your iris, making your eyes appear larger, while the tinted mascara reflects the color for a dynamic, dramatic look.

For Green Eyes Liner Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, mica, polyethylene, hydrogenated palm oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, calcium sodium borosilicate, tocopherol, lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

For True Blues Liner Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, mica, polyethylene, hydrogenated palm oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, tocopherol, lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491), black 2 (CI 77266).

For Rich Browns Liner Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, hydrogenated palm oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, mica, tocopherol, lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), ultramarines CI (77007).

Mascara (all shades) Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tribehenin, PVP, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyether-1, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ceteareth-20, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Palmitic Acid, Silica, Disodium EDTA, Cetyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Ceteareth-12, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

sara m.
Yakima, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
it's great to have this affordable palette for color correcting. It's a great way to try the technique and even if this product doesnt work for you, you can test the technique and decide whether or not to invest in a more expensive product. This fits my needs well - dry skin, undereye circles, some redness in specific areas. I have fair skin and there is only one shade I can't use at all, and four of them I use often, one I use sometimes. I suspect this palette can be useful for most skin tones as long as you have a similar expectation. NYX does it again!!
Zarielle A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg this make up product is so amazing!! It covers my skin so well I use it all the time!! It one hundred percent keeps in place and it's perfect for any skin type! I highly recommend this product to everyone!! Please do yourself a favor and get some of this make up now, I most definitely will be getting some more soon!!
Alexis M.
It is a really good mascara and I love using it, it makes my eyelashes look longer and fuller but the brush I don't like it, so I use a different one
Manisha P.
So smooth and so easy to apply. I loved this product from day one. The liner is butter soft and mascara wand is perfect even for my lower lash line.
Anahi C.
San Antonio
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would recommend. Good brand. Inexpensive and very worth it. Ive used several of their products . It woild be my go to brand regarding hair utensils
amanda l.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great duo product! Goes on great and the packaging is great! Long lasting and can withstand the day! I use this for my everyday wear and love it!
Jaemie j.
Elgin ok
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the fact of having a liner and a want in one it so easy to use I use it ended at my eye color is brown so black looks really good on me
Hailey C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great product and I love products that have a 2 in 1 use. The eyebrow pencil is for lighter skin tones and applies very creamy
Kayla G.
Tarte is a favorite brand. They hardly ever disappoint me. This wasn't the best product I've bought from them though. Hard to blend.
Maria S.
Cornville, AZ
I love tarte blush they are the best. It hard to find a nice bluch that last all day long. I like the matte blushes they are my fav.