BY TARTE

Enhance your eyes with this double-ended eyeliner and tinted mascara designed specifically for your eye color.

Product performance: Amplify your eyes with this innovative liner and tinted mascara. The dual-ended tool capitalizes on your natural eye color to enhance and brighten your gaze. The liner works to complement the shade of your iris, making your eyes appear larger, while the tinted mascara reflects the color for a dynamic, dramatic look.

For Green Eyes Liner Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, mica, polyethylene, hydrogenated palm oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, calcium sodium borosilicate, tocopherol, lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

For True Blues Liner Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, mica, polyethylene, hydrogenated palm oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, tocopherol, lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491), black 2 (CI 77266).

For Rich Browns Liner Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, hydrogenated palm oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, mica, tocopherol, lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), ultramarines CI (77007).

Mascara (all shades) Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tribehenin, PVP, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyether-1, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ceteareth-20, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Palmitic Acid, Silica, Disodium EDTA, Cetyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Ceteareth-12, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

Alexis M.
It is a really good mascara and I love using it, it makes my eyelashes look longer and fuller but the brush I don't like it, so I use a different one
Manisha P.
So smooth and so easy to apply. I loved this product from day one. The liner is butter soft and mascara wand is perfect even for my lower lash line.
Anahi C.
San Antonio
Would recommend. Good brand. Inexpensive and very worth it. Ive used several of their products . It woild be my go to brand regarding hair utensils
amanda l.
Waco, TX
Great duo product! Goes on great and the packaging is great! Long lasting and can withstand the day! I use this for my everyday wear and love it!
Jaemie j.
Elgin ok
I love the fact of having a liner and a want in one it so easy to use I use it ended at my eye color is brown so black looks really good on me
Hailey C.
This is great product and I love products that have a 2 in 1 use. The eyebrow pencil is for lighter skin tones and applies very creamy
Kayla G.
Tarte is a favorite brand. They hardly ever disappoint me. This wasn't the best product I've bought from them though. Hard to blend.
Maria S.
Cornville, AZ
I love tarte blush they are the best. It hard to find a nice bluch that last all day long. I like the matte blushes they are my fav.
Esther B.
Fairfax, VA
Received this from a friend and IT IT SO GREAT. it stays in place all day and has brilliant color. I will definitely buy this again.
emily d.
St. Clair Shores
I love this stuff .. Tarte is one of my favorite brands for any kind of makeup but this is my one of my top five favorite products.