BY TARTE

Enhance your eyes with this double-ended eyeliner and tinted mascara designed specifically for your eye color.

Product performance: Amplify your eyes with this innovative liner and tinted mascara. The dual-ended tool capitalizes on your natural eye color to enhance and brighten your gaze. The liner works to complement the shade of your iris, making your eyes appear larger, while the tinted mascara reflects the color for a dynamic, dramatic look.

For Green Eyes Liner Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, mica, polyethylene, hydrogenated palm oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, calcium sodium borosilicate, tocopherol, lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

For True Blues Liner Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, mica, polyethylene, hydrogenated palm oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, tocopherol, lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491), black 2 (CI 77266).

For Rich Browns Liner Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, hydrogenated palm oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, mica, tocopherol, lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), ultramarines CI (77007).

Mascara (all shades) Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tribehenin, PVP, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyether-1, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ceteareth-20, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Palmitic Acid, Silica, Disodium EDTA, Cetyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Ceteareth-12, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

Amber M.
Amber M.
Hopkinsville, KY
TarteIs my go to every single thing that they have is my go to I kid you not if I could own every single make up item of tart I would this one is up there with all the rest it is wonderful I was able to use it a handful of times and I would purchase this over and over and over and over again
Bailey P.
Bailey P.
Hazel park
Works great. Love the ingredients & how well it goes with my abnormal skin. This product is for anyone. I highly recommend. Even the scent is extremely pleasant. Last for a while & is great for family and friends I would recommend to anyone on the street. Very pleasent packaging!
Feda H.
Feda H.
New York
Love the color. Nice red shade. I would recommend to a friend. It is long lasting and fantastic. It was worth the price. I brought it form Macy's. it was on sale with a free gift. I am a first time user. I would recommend to others. Love this product.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Burke, VA
Cute but not an every day makeup essential. More for weekend fun or a wild look. Doesn't do much for brunettes. Good product but not very pigmented or long lasting. Gives a fun glittery look but all in all would not recommend this product or buy again
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
I love that there is a liner and mascara wand all combined into one tube. It's so convenient and easy for on-the-go applications. I have brown eyes and I think this looks amazing. I bought this online and definitely plan on buying more very soon!
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Elmhurst, NY
Ordered the one for brown eyes, which was a turquoisey-green shade which really made my eyes pop. But the mascara formula was so dry, and the eyeliner dragged against my eyelids. If it came in a fresher, better formulation, I would have loved it.
Semila B.
Semila B.
Jacksonville, FL
I don't really like this product, just because it's not to pigmented. It's kinda sheer, but not too much. It has a matte finish and not shimmery at all. It is very build able in my opinion. It builder up very good. I would not recommend to others.
Natalia Y.
Natalia Y.
I love this product I also use to have it in brown which I used for my eyebrows a lot! My eye color is hazel and I think this color goes great when I use it as eyeliner I would definitely buy again but not this color maybe more the brown one
Lupita H.
Lupita H.
San Pablo
Wow es lo mejor que pudo inventar tarte lo usó a diario en la mañana y en la noche me resalta mucho en mis ojos verdesfue la primera ves que lo ise y me fasino su textura lo recomendaria mucho a cualquier persona
Amani A.
Amani A.
Dearborn, MI
Great product to use. I have super oily skin and it helps to balance that for me. Great product for early day use or night use. I would recommend to someone who is worried. I use it myself and it works wonders.