BY TARTE

Enhance your eyes with this double-ended eyeliner and tinted mascara designed specifically for your eye color.

Product performance: Amplify your eyes with this innovative liner and tinted mascara. The dual-ended tool capitalizes on your natural eye color to enhance and brighten your gaze. The liner works to complement the shade of your iris, making your eyes appear larger, while the tinted mascara reflects the color for a dynamic, dramatic look.

For Green Eyes Liner Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, mica, polyethylene, hydrogenated palm oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, calcium sodium borosilicate, tocopherol, lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

For True Blues Liner Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, mica, polyethylene, hydrogenated palm oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, tocopherol, lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491), black 2 (CI 77266).

For Rich Browns Liner Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, hydrogenated palm oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, mica, tocopherol, lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), ultramarines CI (77007).

Mascara (all shades) Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tribehenin, PVP, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyether-1, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ceteareth-20, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Palmitic Acid, Silica, Disodium EDTA, Cetyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Ceteareth-12, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

tarte Prismatic Eye Color Enhancing Liner and Mascara Wand
  • "Y'all this is an amazing product I honestly recommend this!! This was a long lasting item but its a little pricey! For a first impression this would be an amazing product if it fits your look!" in 4 reviews
Lupita H.
San Pablo
Wow es lo mejor que pudo inventar tarte lo usó a diario en la mañana y en la noche me resalta mucho en mis ojos verdesfue la primera ves que lo ise y me fasino su textura lo recomendaria mucho a cualquier persona
halealui g.
Grundy, VA
I love this product because it gives you such a noticeable color. The packaging is exquisite and different than other products. I probably think this is one of the best product I've ever used and I would recommend it to all my friends.
Carina C.
Deltona, FL
I love this duo it's a nice mix. The liners is super cute and easy to apply so that's a great this that it just glides on with a ease my eye color is a dark brown and I like wearing black liners it looks good
Malle P.
Strasburg, OH
This is a great idea a mascara and eye liner in one that way it's easy to have things in order and it doesn't have much space and have more room for other makeup. This product is great
Jessica W.
I like mascara. I got this for a birthday from Sephora. I like how smooth it goes on and how long it last. After I ran out in my little sample, I had to go get more. I can’t complain about this product.
Giselle G.
I've only used it once or twice but I got to admit it's really nice  . Honestly i think it should be a lil bit bigger it just seem nice to me buts it's really useful
Semila B.
Jacksonville, FL
I don't really like this product, just because it's not to pigmented. It's kinda sheer, but not too much. It has a matte finish and not shimmery at all. It is very build able in my opinion. It builder up very good. I would not recommend to others.
Michell R.
Columbus, NM
I have used it but i9 didn't liked it is great but not supperates my rated things that i thinked .I have cons because it doesn't satiffies me it is easy to apply and is my first time using it.
Ari G.
I was shocked at how smoothly this applies. The liner lasts all day & doesn't smudge or flake. The formula doesn't irritate the eye & comes off with regular eye MU remover & without much fight. While the mascara makes them pop - they look full and long and it seems to help the curl stay longer.
Manisha P.
So smooth and so easy to apply. I loved this product from day one. The liner is butter soft and mascara wand is perfect even for my lower lash line.