BY TARTE

Enhance your eyes with this double-ended eyeliner and tinted mascara designed specifically for your eye color.

Product performance: Amplify your eyes with this innovative liner and tinted mascara. The dual-ended tool capitalizes on your natural eye color to enhance and brighten your gaze. The liner works to complement the shade of your iris, making your eyes appear larger, while the tinted mascara reflects the color for a dynamic, dramatic look.

For Green Eyes Liner Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, mica, polyethylene, hydrogenated palm oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, calcium sodium borosilicate, tocopherol, lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

For True Blues Liner Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, mica, polyethylene, hydrogenated palm oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, tocopherol, lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491), black 2 (CI 77266).

For Rich Browns Liner Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, hydrogenated palm oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, mica, tocopherol, lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), ultramarines CI (77007).

Mascara (all shades) Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tribehenin, PVP, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyether-1, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ceteareth-20, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Palmitic Acid, Silica, Disodium EDTA, Cetyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Ceteareth-12, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

Ari G.
I was shocked at how smoothly this applies. The liner lasts all day & doesn't smudge or flake. The formula doesn't irritate the eye & comes off with regular eye MU remover & without much fight. While the mascara makes them pop - they look full and long and it seems to help the curl stay longer.
Michell R.
Michell R.
Columbus, NM
I have used it but i9 didn't liked it is great but not supperates my rated things that i thinked .I have cons because it doesn't satiffies me it is easy to apply and is my first time using it.
Esther B.
Esther B.
Fairfax, VA
Received this from a friend and IT IT SO GREAT. it stays in place all day and has brilliant color. I will definitely buy this again.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
I LOVE tarte, but I didn't find this to compliment my very blue eyes very well. The formula is Amazing, judt not the colors for me.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bourg , LA
This eyeliner truly does make my blue eyes pop!! At first I was skeptical about it and about buying it but I truly love it !
Katelyn A.
Katelyn A.
Salt Lake City
This liner is so easy to use. It glides in and also is the prettiest color. I love it. Buy it. Change your average makeup
Beaumont, TX
Love this product works perfectly well with my green eye color and makes them pop! ..........4 Stars!
Shelbie C.
Shelbie C.
Claremore , OK
I'm so excited to about it a lot of fun to with my friends are the only thing is a very long good to
Hanna A.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
My favorite all-time product and it is really great and amazing it is recommended to everyone
Paola c.
Paola c.
These mascara/eyeliner duos are GREAT!!I bought all three colors. They pencil is soft and STAYS ON The colors of mascara are perfect and the mascara is a nice mascara, it colors your lashes, no clumps or anything like that. It does not lengthen though, if that is something you may want. I am real happy and will purchase again.