BY TARTE

Enhance your eyes with this double-ended eyeliner and tinted mascara designed specifically for your eye color.

Product performance: Amplify your eyes with this innovative liner and tinted mascara. The dual-ended tool capitalizes on your natural eye color to enhance and brighten your gaze. The liner works to complement the shade of your iris, making your eyes appear larger, while the tinted mascara reflects the color for a dynamic, dramatic look.

For Green Eyes Liner Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, mica, polyethylene, hydrogenated palm oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, calcium sodium borosilicate, tocopherol, lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

For True Blues Liner Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, mica, polyethylene, hydrogenated palm oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, tocopherol, lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491), black 2 (CI 77266).

For Rich Browns Liner Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, hydrogenated palm oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, mica, tocopherol, lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl oleate, citric acid, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), ultramarines CI (77007).

Mascara (all shades) Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tribehenin, PVP, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyether-1, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ceteareth-20, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Palmitic Acid, Silica, Disodium EDTA, Cetyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Ceteareth-12, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Mica. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

tarte Prismatic Eye Color Enhancing Liner and Mascara Wand
  • "Y'all this is an amazing product I honestly recommend this!! This was a long lasting item but its a little pricey! For a first impression this would be an amazing product if it fits your look!" in 4 reviews
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
The formula is softly tinted to impart some color, making its coverage greater than "sheer" but still very natural-looking; you literally cannot overdo the color (we tried). L'Oreal describes it as a volumizing mascara, and although it doesn't necessarily thicken brows, it adds a tiny bit of fullness and sets to a long-wearing, non-sticky finish.
Paola c.
These mascara/eyeliner duos are GREAT!!I bought all three colors. They pencil is soft and STAYS ON The colors of mascara are perfect and the mascara is a nice mascara, it colors your lashes, no clumps or anything like that. It does not lengthen though, if that is something you may want. I am real happy and will purchase again.
Debra U.
I actually like this product a lot as I have used it in the past. It does seem the last in the colors are exquisite. They have really beautiful pallets and it goes on smoothly.
Amber S.
Bowling Green, KY
TarteIs my go to every single thing that they have is my go to I kid you not if I could own every single make up item of tart I would this one is up there with all the rest it is wonderful I was able to use it a handful of times and I would purchase this over and over and over and over again
Anastasia D.
Brownsburg, IN
I love this product I no longer use powder contour with liquid foundation it is perfectly pigmented for my skin tone and it last a long time on my face it apply's and stays put the same color for me over all I would say its worth buying cause it dosen't break the bank
Elizabeth F.
Artesia , NM
Cute but not an every day makeup essential. More for weekend fun or a wild look. Doesn't do much for brunettes. Good product but not very pigmented or long lasting. Gives a fun glittery look but all in all would not recommend this product or buy again
Kristi L.
Elmhurst, NY
Ordered the one for brown eyes, which was a turquoisey-green shade which really made my eyes pop. But the mascara formula was so dry, and the eyeliner dragged against my eyelids. If it came in a fresher, better formulation, I would have loved it.
Taylor B.
I love that there is a liner and mascara wand all combined into one tube. It's so convenient and easy for on-the-go applications. I have brown eyes and I think this looks amazing. I bought this online and definitely plan on buying more very soon!
Natalia Y.
I love this product I also use to have it in brown which I used for my eyebrows a lot! My eye color is hazel and I think this color goes great when I use it as eyeliner I would definitely buy again but not this color maybe more the brown one
Claudia S.