tarte Prime Essentials Set uploaded by Elva G.tarte Prime Essentials Set uploaded by Valentina D.tarte Prime Essentials Set uploaded by Felicia T.

BY TARTE

A three-piece set of deluxe Tarte essentials for being flawless on the fly. Get a long-lasting, naturally radiant face and dramatic eyes with this travel-friendly set of Tarte favorites. The lightweight Clean Slate™ Poreless 12-Hour Perfecting Primer smooths skin and keeps makeup in place for up to 12 hours of perfect wear time, while diminishing the appearance of pores, fine lines, and imperfections. Next, the skin-brightening Amazonian Clay BB Illuminating Moisturizer boosts skin with an all-over luminizing effect for a radiant complexion. For the ultimate finishing touch, Gifted™ Mascara delivers an instant increase in the appearance of lash volume and intuitively hydrates, replenishes, and strengthens lashes with each swipe. This convenient kit covers all of your beauty basics as you prime, shine, and define yourself. This set contains: - 0.25 oz Clean Slate Poreless 12-Hour Perfecting Primer - 0.3 oz Amazonian Clay BB Illuminating Moisturizer - 0.17 oz Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara Amazonian clay nourishes and balances skin and lashes for better, longer wear, and truer color payoff. Vitamin E is a natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and protects against free radical damage. Mineral pigments are colors and dyes derived from natural minerals that have been known to soothe and soften.

tarte Prime Essentials Set
  • "I love all of tarte products and This is perfect to start your face for your full face and I love the bb cream and it has good color pay off" in 50 reviews
  • "I was so glad I bought this kit before buying the full sizes because the BB cream wasn't my favorite but I can work with it with a matte powder on top." in 10 reviews
  • "The Amazonian clay gifted mascara is on my holy grail list, if you haven't tried Tarte cosmetics you totally should!" in 5 reviews
Ainsley L.
I love all of the products in this Tarte Set because they are all you need for a quick ready-to-go make up look. Each product meant my expectations, and lasted me through what i needed it to. Definitely recommend this to anyone always on-the-go. You can buy this online or at your local beauty retailer!
Aurelia G.
Springfield
I love all 4 of these products. The pore minimizure is so amazing and gives a natural blur to the face. I purchased this online at sephora during to holidays and I fell in love this this. I really like the mascara and it is not a dry formula. I love wet formula mascaras.
Madison B.
Littleton, CO
The primer that comes with this set is the best primer I have ever used, it concealed my pores making them less visible giving my foundation a flawless smooth finish, It also helped my foundation stay on for a long period of time, I would buy again and I highly recommend. tarte Clean Slate™ Poreless 12-Hr Perfecting Primer
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
I really love this primer it I'm not too crazy about the mascara . When buying these items in the sample pack it's not too expensive I suppose. The primer certainly met my expectations but the mascara not as much. I will probably buy the primer again.
Marsha M.
I love these products by Tarte! I would recommend this gift set to all my friends and family. I use the products in this set daily. They're very easy to use and you will love the way they feel! I would continue to buy this product over and over!
Emily G.
I bought this set through Sephora and immediately fell in love with the Tarte brand!

1. Gifted Mascara: This has quickly become my favorite mascara ever. After one use, there was not a single clump. Not one. My lashes looked longer and fuller but still completely natural! The container is also seriously adorable. There was no flaking, no smudging and it lasted all day long! Seriously no cons with this one!

2. Primer: Although I really like Benefit's POREfessional primer right now, I was really impressed with this primer! It went on really smoothly and was very long lasting with my foundation.

3. BB Cream: Another great product by Tarte! I would have preferred the finish of this cream to be more matte, but my foundation covered it up regardless. I'll probably stick with a different BB cream that I normally use, but it was still pretty decent!
Ashley L.
Duluth, MN
All three product are fantastic. This is a great set if you just want to try some products out without making a significant investment. It's also perfect for your purse for the occasional touch up and of course great for traveling. The primer is wonderful and really minimizes the appearance of pores, the bb cream is actually a pretty good match for my skin and I'm pretty pale. And last but not least the mascara! Oh I just love this mascara! It gives my lashes length and volume it doesn't flake or smear!
Anne S.
I love this product. Works beautifully with my skin. So easy to apply and take off. No room for improvement. However I would like for the price to be taken down a little bit. But other than that I would recommend
Chrissy D.
Middleburg, FL
I bought this set so that I could try out some of their products at a lesser price tag. I was not disappointed. The Gifted mascara is BY FAR my absolute most favorite mascara. It coats lashes making them look both full of volume and long. The product doesn't flake and last all day. The primer was also wonderful. It was a little thick at first, but after warming it on my finger tips, it went on like a charm and allowed my foundation to stay put well into the evening hours. For me, the BB cream was ok. I am not a big BB cream lover, so I don't think it has anything to do with this brand.
Overall, I would HIGHLY recommend this set! :)
Cassandra Q.
Phoenix Az
The only reason I am giving this little sample kit a 3 is because of the mascara. The mascara is the only thing worth your money out of the entire thing. The primer is mostly silicone and if you live in a hot or wet climate, your makeup will melt off your face. It might work if you have uber dry skin or it's below 20 degrees. The bb cream was at best a highlighter and at worst a waste of money. It separated with in 3 days of opening it and became a clumpy runny mess. The mascara turned out was my holy grail mascara so I still deem the experience worth it in the end.
Emilia B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Is ok to use on oily skin?
kaley m.
Cypress, CA
Would this be a good everyday natural makeup set?
Shelby D.
Fostoria, OH
Ive always heard that the tarte products are good. I have the mascara but was just wondering how their other products are?
is this product having any kind of smell to it?
Hayley S.