BY TARTE

A vegan trio of blush, lipstick, and mascara faves in limited-edition, rosy-toned shades. Get gorgeous on-the-go with these three bestsellers, packed with long-wearing pigment so your makeup looks fresh all day. Infused with natural clay harvested from the banks of the Amazon River and naturally baked by the sun, the nutrient-rich blush in a deluxe rosy coral shade delivers a fade-free, flawless finish that lasts an amazing 12 hours. The long-lasting, full-coverage lipstick is formulated with antioxidant-rich algae to help lips look firmer, fuller, and smoother, while conditioning lips and coating them in a vivid mauve hue. The cult-classic mascara lengthens, curls, volumizes, and conditions lashes for a dramatic look. This set contains:- 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Ornate (rosy coral) - 0.035 oz/ 1 g Color Splash Lipstick in Surf's Up (mauve) - 0.13 oz/ 4 mL Lights, Camera, Lashes™ 4-in-1 Mascara (black) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates see more...

tarte Precious Picks Color Set Blush in Ornate/ Lipstick in Surf's Up/ Lights, Camera, Lashes(TM) 4-in-1 Mascara in Black
Paula P.
Van Buren, MO
This set was my introduction of Tarte products, I love & use every product! This blush is a light peachy color. It has a sheen but does not look glittery or like a highlight. The color works great with or without foundation on. It is a product that will stay on well, it doesn’t fade during the day. This travel size will last & it’s great for packing for a trip.
Alexis A.
Santa maria, CA
I bought a couple of these sets as gifts and one for myself since they are such a great deal at $10 for three items! I loved the fact that they are vegan and travel sized so I can test them out and they are easy to carry in my everyday bag :)
Tiffany Y.
I got this at Sephora and it's an amazing value! The blush is a gorgeous color and Lights, Camera, Lashes is my favorite mascara! I got this for $10 at Sephora on Black Friday- so if you are thinking about purchasing it for more- don't! I'm sure this deal will come along again! ;)
Makayla H.
Gainesville , GA
Very great bundle. I hate hate that it’s minis but it’s good quality. It’s very pigmented. It makes it easy for on the go. Very easy to apply. It’s a matte finish for the blush. The lipstick is very comfortable and the mascara is very good! Definitely recommend
Daphne P.
Lexington, KY
Honestly the pinky blush was a lil too BOOM for my everyday office look, but the lil bronzer that came in this set has changed my life. Honestly, truly. I apply that mess all over my body and I look like a bronze goddess. Don’t @ me ladies, I’m doing my best here.
Kaylie A.
Charleston
These products are amazing I would recommend this to anyone!!! This mascara is a little clumpy but the blush is amazing color! The lipstick it is one of my go to ones!! I am a beginner at makeup so I think this set is amazing for all ages!😘
Jessica H.
Dallas
This was one of my all time favorite kits! I love every single item (5stars) and I got it for $10! The blush is a nice neutral color that's great on most skin tones (even me and I have light skin). The lipstick is one of my all time favorite lipsticks, it's moisturizing with great color payoff off. The mascara is good! 4.5 stars for mascara. Everything in this kit is worth a try!
claudianoemi😍😘💏💙💋 S.
Bakersfield
The whole 3 piece set is awesome! The mascara is very buldable I love how it creates volume 🔊!!! The lipstick is lovely! And so hydrting, the blush is awesome the clay blush are the sh**!
Kimberly D.
Austin, TX
I forgot the name of the blush just because it’s so hard to pronounce but it starts with the letter a lol that blush shade is the bomb . Cooooom it goes so well with my complexion and blends so nicely to my skin I looveeeee it
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
I absolutely love this mini starter kit. When I first began using tarte products they had a lot of these kits on sale through their website and I began purchasing those to see which products I wanted the full-size version of and I honestly bought a full-size for every single product in here. I would recommend this product to family and friends and even got my
Mom one for her birthday!
Angelina p.
athens
how can i get this for free beacause recently this site has sent me many pr packages