BY TARTE

A sleek, skinny version of tarte’s LipSurgence™ lip tint that delivers bold color and a burst of moisture in one twist-up, precision lip pencil.

• Shea butter: natural skin emollient that helps retain skin elasticity and protects against degeneration
  • Carnauba wax: emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application

Product performance:Power up your pout with the next-generation of tarte’s award-winning, celebrity-favorite LipSurgence™ lip tint. With the full, creamy coverage and skin-nourishing benefits of the original packed into a sleek, skinny lip pencil, this punched-up lip tint imparts vibrant color and shine in a range of shades to complement tarte’s iconic cheek stains. The skinvigorating™, lip-loving formula is infused with natural butters and waxes to ensure smooth everyday applications, while the precision pencil tip allows you to seamlessly define and enhance your natural lip line, for a pigmented, fuller-shaped pout with no feathering or fading.

Exposed, Fearless, Flush, Glisten, Natural Beauty Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, triisostearyl citrate, polybutene, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, glyceryl oleate, glyceryl rosinate, olea europaea (olive) oil unsaponifiables, polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, cera alba/beeswax/cire d’abeille, polyhydroxystearic acid, diisostearyl malate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, aroma/flavor, ozokerite, caprylyl glycol, glycine soja (soybean) oil, phenoxyethanol, tocopherol. (+/-): Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), red 30 lake (CI 73360), aluminum hydroxide sulfate (CI 77002), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Blushing Bride, Tipsy Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, triisostearyl citrate, polybutene, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, glyceryl oleate, glyceryl rosinate, olea europaea (olive) oil unsaponifiables, polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, cera alba/beeswax/cire d’abeille, polyhydroxystearic acid, diisostearyl malate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, aroma/flavor, ozokerite, caprylyl glycol, glycine soja (soybean) oil, mica, phenoxyethanol, tocopherol. (+/-): Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), red 30 lake (CI 73360), aluminum hydroxide sulfate (CI 77002), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Blissful Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, triisostearyl citrate, polybutene, euphorbia candelilla cera/cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, glyceryl oleate, glyceryl rosinate, olea europaea (olive) oil unsaponifiables, polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, cera alba/beeswax/cire d’abeille, polyhydroxystearic acid, diisostearyl malate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, mica, aroma/flavor, ozokerite, caprylyl glycol, glycine soja (soybean) oil, phenoxyethanol, tocopherol. (+/-): Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), red 30 lake (CI 73360), iron oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

True Love Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, triisostearyl citrate, polybutene, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, glyceryl oleate, glyceryl rosinate, olea europaea (olive) oil unsaponifiables, polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, cera alba/beeswax/cire d’abeille, polyhydroxystearic acid, diisostearyl malate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, aroma/flavor, ozokerite, caprylyl glycol, mica, phenoxyethanol. (+/-): Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), red 28 lake (CI 45410), red 30 lake (CI 73360), iron oxides (CI 77492), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Made in Canada.

• Is this lip stain long lasting?1 Answers
  • Is this more like a chapstick or lipstick? Matte or gloss...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price and is it long lasting .1 Answers
tarte Power Pigment
  • "I absolutely adore these! They're super long lasting and pigmented. The shades are very versatile and can pair them with any look. I don't notice any drying on my lips, however I use chopstick religiously. The smell is very minty and the power pigments go really well with their paired cheek stains. " in 29 reviews
  • "I'm OBSESSED with the power pigment line! I have three shades of this, and they never disappoint. They have great coverage, and the color is long-lasting - I usually put a little lip balm on before I put this on and it does not dry my lips out. " in 20 reviews
  • "this gives the right amount of color." in 1 review
  • "It lasts quite a while and great color payoff!" in 1 review
  • "The smell is very minty and the power pigments go really well with their paired cheek stains. " in 1 review
Amanda a.
Williamsport , MD
Review for: Blushing Bride (plummy rose) more...
These power pigments live up to there name! They are very beautiful and pigmented and are also vegan and cruelty free which make the product even better. I would purchase these again and refer to a friend! I love tarte and they never let me down and make me feel beautiful with every product I use
Ashley M.
Hains City
Review for: Tipsy (coral) more...
I Love the Power Pigment's!! they are so creamy and keep my lips hydrated. All of the colors they come in are beautiful. The packaging is perfect for on the go touch ups. This product doesn't leave your lips with a sticky feeling. My favorite color is Tipsy.
Crawford P.
Madison, MS
Review for: Exposed (nude pink) more...
This lipstick is so awesome!! I have been wearing it a ton lately. It is a great everyday lipstick. It stays on pretty good for a lipstick and has a great finish. I would definitely recommend this lipstick to anyone looking for a new everyday lipstick.
Megan E.
Lexington, KY
I like the color and the packaging but nothing special about it stands out to me. It works just like a lipstick rather than a stain. It didn't last very long and came off if I ate/drank anything. I wouldn't pay the price for it again.
JeanShierlene B.
Long Beach, CA
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
This primer is excellent. My make-up stays on, this primer adds a touch of color, radiance and it does not dry my skin or make my make-up look like a mask. Please don't discontinue this product! It is a 'best" primer.
Asra H.
Review for: Blissful (peach), Natural Beauty (berry rose), Fearless (pink coral), Tipsy (coral) more...
This application comes on like a crayon. It’s super pigmented but also gets everywhere. For example if you’re drinking a glass of water nearly half of it will come off on the glass. Would not purchase again
Courtney M.
yukon
Holy crap color payoff!! This is so creamy I just wanted to keep applying it. I love this so much, it’s a shame there aren’t more shades. It’s seems like they are phasing this out. Definitely one of my favorite products they make.
Logan H.
Mcdonough, GA
Review for: Flush (berry red), Glisten (shimmering peach pink), Blissful (peach), Fearless (pink coral), Exposed (nude pink), Other more...
SO I have almost every color of this tarte lipsurgence product! I love love love it! It’s more of a lip crayon, but it goes on well, and stays on longer than ordinary lipstick! It also doesn’t dry your lips. Your lips feel smooth and hydrated! Really great product! My favorite colors for spring are flush and true love! They are both bright (but not too bright) and so pretty!
•real• f.
beachwood, OH
Review for: Flush (berry red) more...
This is another one that’s more like a lipstick thing… Staying but it does say on pretty well and I like it I would recommend buying it but it’s not my favorite I would use it again now and I use mine fairly often
Kim H.
Washington
This formula doesn't glide on as easily as I would like but doesn't feel dry. Definitely more of a lip crayon experience. Great color, goes on like a satin lip, feels moisturizing but maybe a touch waxy. Has a bit of a minty smell. Doesn't appear to fully dry down. But overall is a beautiful product and performs as I would expect!!!
BreeAnne B.
Is this more like a chapstick or lipstick? Matte or glossy? Is it really pigmented?
nicole p.
Ontario, CA
Has anyone every tried this ? Does it make your lips dry ?
BreeAnne B.
sierra n.
Kingston, OH
Is this worth the price and is it long lasting .
Gloria T.
Cape Town
Is this lip stain long lasting?