BY TARTE #32 in Lip Stain

A sleek, skinny version of tarte’s LipSurgence™ lip tint that delivers bold color and a burst of moisture in one twist-up, precision lip pencil.

• Shea butter: natural skin emollient that helps retain skin elasticity and protects against degeneration
  • Carnauba wax: emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application

Product performance:Power up your pout with the next-generation of tarte’s award-winning, celebrity-favorite LipSurgence™ lip tint. With the full, creamy coverage and skin-nourishing benefits of the original packed into a sleek, skinny lip pencil, this punched-up lip tint imparts vibrant color and shine in a range of shades to complement tarte’s iconic cheek stains. The skinvigorating™, lip-loving formula is infused with natural butters and waxes to ensure smooth everyday applications, while the precision pencil tip allows you to seamlessly define and enhance your natural lip line, for a pigmented, fuller-shaped pout with no feathering or fading.

Exposed, Fearless, Flush, Glisten, Natural Beauty Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, triisostearyl citrate, polybutene, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, glyceryl oleate, glyceryl rosinate, olea europaea (olive) oil unsaponifiables, polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, cera alba/beeswax/cire d’abeille, polyhydroxystearic acid, diisostearyl malate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, aroma/flavor, ozokerite, caprylyl glycol, glycine soja (soybean) oil, phenoxyethanol, tocopherol. (+/-): Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), red 30 lake (CI 73360), aluminum hydroxide sulfate (CI 77002), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Blushing Bride, Tipsy Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, triisostearyl citrate, polybutene, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, glyceryl oleate, glyceryl rosinate, olea europaea (olive) oil unsaponifiables, polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, cera alba/beeswax/cire d’abeille, polyhydroxystearic acid, diisostearyl malate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, aroma/flavor, ozokerite, caprylyl glycol, glycine soja (soybean) oil, mica, phenoxyethanol, tocopherol. (+/-): Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), red 30 lake (CI 73360), aluminum hydroxide sulfate (CI 77002), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Blissful Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, triisostearyl citrate, polybutene, euphorbia candelilla cera/cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, glyceryl oleate, glyceryl rosinate, olea europaea (olive) oil unsaponifiables, polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, cera alba/beeswax/cire d’abeille, polyhydroxystearic acid, diisostearyl malate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, mica, aroma/flavor, ozokerite, caprylyl glycol, glycine soja (soybean) oil, phenoxyethanol, tocopherol. (+/-): Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), red 30 lake (CI 73360), iron oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

True Love Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, triisostearyl citrate, polybutene, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, glyceryl oleate, glyceryl rosinate, olea europaea (olive) oil unsaponifiables, polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, cera alba/beeswax/cire d’abeille, polyhydroxystearic acid, diisostearyl malate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, aroma/flavor, ozokerite, caprylyl glycol, mica, phenoxyethanol. (+/-): Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), red 28 lake (CI 45410), red 30 lake (CI 73360), iron oxides (CI 77492), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Made in Canada.

• Is this lip stain long lasting?1 Answers
  • Is this more like a chapstick or lipstick? Matte or gloss...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price and is it long lasting .1 Answers
tarte Power Pigment
  • "I absolutely adore these! They're super long lasting and pigmented. The shades are very versatile and can pair them with any look. I don't notice any drying on my lips, however I use chopstick religiously. The smell is very minty and the power pigments go really well with their paired cheek stains. " in 29 reviews
  • "I'm OBSESSED with the power pigment line! I have three shades of this, and they never disappoint. They have great coverage, and the color is long-lasting - I usually put a little lip balm on before I put this on and it does not dry my lips out. " in 20 reviews
  • "this gives the right amount of color." in 1 review
  • "It lasts quite a while and great color payoff!" in 1 review
  • "The smell is very minty and the power pigments go really well with their paired cheek stains. " in 1 review
Harley B.
Sherrill
Review for: Natural Beauty (berry rose) more...
I’m not a huge fan of this product. It does seem to nourish and add moisture, but for me it is far too pigmented. There are lighter colors than what I got, but I bought this online on tartes website and it didn’t seem like it would be as dark of a color. The packaging is nice tho and I do like how slim they are. They would be very easy to travel with.
Amanda a.
Williamsport , MD
Review for: Blushing Bride (plummy rose) more...
These power pigments live up to there name! They are very beautiful and pigmented and are also vegan and cruelty free which make the product even better. I would purchase these again and refer to a friend! I love tarte and they never let me down and make me feel beautiful with every product I use
Ashley M.
Review for: Tipsy (coral) more...
I Love the Power Pigment's!! they are so creamy and keep my lips hydrated. All of the colors they come in are beautiful. The packaging is perfect for on the go touch ups. This product doesn't leave your lips with a sticky feeling. My favorite color is Tipsy.
Crawford P.
Madison, MS
Review for: Exposed (nude pink) more...
This lipstick is so awesome!! I have been wearing it a ton lately. It is a great everyday lipstick. It stays on pretty good for a lipstick and has a great finish. I would definitely recommend this lipstick to anyone looking for a new everyday lipstick.
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I recently ordered this item in the color 'Blushing Bride' and wore it out for the day last week. I have the matching gloss but honestly this doesn't need it. I love how smooth it goes on & a I can also line my lips with the tip of it. 💋💓💖

Tarte's products are vegan and cruelty free. I love that they last so long, as well as being true to color without any icky stuff going on my face. I work very hard on my skin and love that Tarte believes in keeping their products free of things that can cause you issues.
Mikaela A.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Flush (berry red), Blushing Bride (plummy rose), Fearless (pink coral) more...
When I started doing makeup, these were some off the first high end lip products I ever started using. Without having any experience in makeup, I loved these. They were my favorite childhood lip product I ever had. But now with more experience, I’ve realized that these aren’t as good as I used to think they were. I’ve repurchased the since then and honestly I was left disappointed. I would only suggest these for you if you were buying these for a young makeup enthusiast
Megan E.
Richmond, KY
I like the color and the packaging but nothing special about it stands out to me. It works just like a lipstick rather than a stain. It didn't last very long and came off if I ate/drank anything. I wouldn't pay the price for it again.
JeanShierlene B.
Long Beach, CA
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
This primer is excellent. My make-up stays on, this primer adds a touch of color, radiance and it does not dry my skin or make my make-up look like a mask. Please don't discontinue this product! It is a 'best" primer.
Tita G.
hespria
Review for: Exposed (nude pink) more...
The name of this is so cute exposed LOL the color is very beautiful it last a really long time but ladies it comes to an end at one point the most saddest day of her life when I make up ends LOL who can relate.
Asra H.
Review for: Blissful (peach), Natural Beauty (berry rose), Fearless (pink coral), Tipsy (coral) more...
This application comes on like a crayon. It’s super pigmented but also gets everywhere. For example if you’re drinking a glass of water nearly half of it will come off on the glass. Would not purchase again
nicole p.
Ontario, CA
Has anyone every tried this ? Does it make your lips dry ?
BreeAnne B.
Is this more like a chapstick or lipstick? Matte or glossy? Is it really pigmented?
Gloria T.
Cape Town
Is this lip stain long lasting?
sierra n.
Kingston, OH
Is this worth the price and is it long lasting .
BreeAnne B.