tarte Powder Player Bamboo Pressed Powder Brush uploaded by Melissa E.

BY TARTE

An ultra-plush, sustainably-crafted bamboo pressed powder brush.

Product performance: Introducing the other half of tarte’s next-generation “powder couple." Designed to complement the newly re-launched smooth operator™ Amazonian clay tinted pressed finishing powder, this professional quality bamboo brush balances lightweight design with the ultimate in luxury. Achieve a seamless, natural-looking complexion with this goofproof, eco-chic tool made with sustainable bamboo and supremely soft, synthetic bristles. The unique, dense design allows you to expertly buff on just the right amount of whisperlight powder to achieve flawless coverage and a smooth, soft focus effect – it’s like airbrushing without the air™!.

Made of sustainably harvested bamboo.

Made in China.

Hayley V.
Hayley V.
This Tarte brush is very good. You can always trust Tarte cosmetics. However this brush is VERY expensive and I think for $34 dollars you could just spend a little bit extra money and go with a higher end brush. Although this brush is expensive Tarte is on QVC and they ALWAYS have these brushes in a combo pack with another item. What is great about this is that you pay the price of the makeup not the brush (usually). So if tou were to get this brush I would say get it through QVC.
Shonda M.
Shonda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this brush. Was in the market for a big, fluffy powder brush and noticed one of my favorite YouTubers used this one frequently. I bought this one and the foundation brush (also have the little kabuki brush). This brush is VERY dense so it will pack on the powder but is still fluffy enough to blend nicely. It's a bit pricey but not obscenely so. I bought mine at Sephora during a VIB Rouge sale and got a percentage off.
Abby F.
Abby F.
Killeen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush, it's great quality and really soft. I never have any bristles fall out when I wash it, which is amazing! And it's such a versitale brush, you could use to blend contourw, blush , of just for pressed powder.
turbo t.
turbo t.
Aurora , Il
This brush from tarte is super soft and perfect for applying pressed finishing powders. I love the bamboo handle, very well constructed. I'm sure I'll be using this brush for a long time to come! Would definitely recommend
Shafia Q.
Shafia Q.
Hamilton, NJ
This tarte powder player bamboo brush is amazing, it's soft and very easy to work with! It's $34 but it worth. I would recommend this to very one who uses pressed powder. The bamboo handle is great and well packaged.
Antionette C.
Antionette C.
Atlanta, GA
Absolutely love this brush! Ultra soft and holds the perfect amount of product. The color is also really cute and caught my attention. Will purchase at least 2 to 3 more.
Pink C.
Pink C.
Like this one on how easy it was to apply my blush but after a few users the brush part just fell off. It was really weird, I actually really liked it.
taliah m.
taliah m.
La Verkin, UT
This brush is my new favorite! It is so soft and perfect for blending in blush or contouring. I feel like it blends my makeup not absorb it.
Jade Y.
Jade Y.
Applies my power onto my face well and evenly! I am in love with this brush, I really recommend it!!! You won't be sorry!
Dana T.
Dana T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is excellent for baking/packing on powder to give a matte finish to skin after applying concealer/foundation. The bristles are soft and feel nice, but it holds together really nicely at the same time. I purchased mine as part of a set from QVC so it was a little less than retail, but it is still reasonable priced for the quality.