BY TARTE

A minty lip scrub & treatment balm made with moisturizing maracuja, shea butter & exfoliating sugar to gently buff away flakes & treat thirsty lips.

• Maracuja: rich in essential fatty acids & vitamin C for firmer, brighter, smoother skin & maximum hydration
  • Sugar: micro-fine granules gently exfoliate surface cells
  • Shea butter: a natural skin emollient that helps retain skin elasticity & protects against degeneration
  • Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant
  • Sunflower seed oil: rich in vitamins A & E to help moisturize & condition skin
  • Carnauba wax: an emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application

Product performance: It smooths & preps lips for the perfect pre-lipstick application with suspended raw sugar granules that microexfoliate & buff away dead skin so your lips can drink in the goodness – simply buff, rinse, pucker, & repeat! Nourishing maracuja & shea butter sink deeply into your silky-smooth pout to help hydrate, firm & protect lips from future drying, cracking or chapping.

Ingredients: Sucrose, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba/beeswax/cire d’abeille, aroma/flavor, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, hydrogenated castor oil,  caprylyl glycol, passiflora edulis seed oil, tocopheryl acetate.

Made in Canada.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "When I have dry or peeling lips, lip scrubs are life sabers. I've tried a few different ones and this one is my fav!!" in 32 reviews
  • "t smooths & preps lips for the perfect pre-lipstick application with suspended raw sugar granules that microexfoliate & buff away dead skin so your lips can drink in the goodness – simply buff, rinse, pucker, & repeat! Nourishing maracuja & shea butter sink deeply into your silky-smooth pout to help hydrate, firm & protect lips from future drying, cracking or chapping." in 8 reviews
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
This is a great Lip exfoliate! It makes your lips super soft! Your lips will be prepped for that ultra matte lippie! I will def buy this again! The packaging is so super cute! I recommend this ✔
Reyna A.
Coachella
I love this thing to death before I put on any Chapstick and most riser or gloss I put this on first and my lips are so smooth and they're not dry and it stays like this for a week with this product
Leanne F.
Leipsic, DE
I love this product so much!! I love how it keeps my lips so smooth! I just wish they had a mini one so I could put in my purse! I would recommend this to anyone that has dry chapped lips.
Miranda W.
Florissant, MO
I like lip scrubs and this one is no exception! It has a nice month flavor and leaves your lips soft and nourished. I bought mine at sephora, I didn't even know it was something they made but I'm glad I picked it up!
stephanie e.
Tarte will always be my favorite brand. This lip pout exfoliating scrub is amazing my lips always feel so silly smooth after I use this. It's great price has me buying 4 at a time.
Brittany H.
I love this product! The packaging is so cute! I use this every once in awhile whenever my lips are super dry. It smells so good and makes my lips feel so soft and smooth. I leave it on my lips for a min and then wash it off.
Caitlin S.
Lewisville, PA
I just purchased this a few days ago but I really am enjoying it so far! I have extremely dry lips and this makes them smooth so my lipstick has a good base. It is easy to use and you get quite a bit of product! I would recommend this product!
Bethany L.
This exfoliate is really nice for lips. It tastes like sugar and is a great product to use once or twice a week. I got this in a sample pack, but when I finish my sample I will probably buy again
VIRGIE✨ L.
Riverside
I love this exfoliate! It removed all dead skin from my lips. I am a first time user. My lips were soft after using the product. Easy to apply. I would recommend to others.
Alex S.
CT
I like how well this lip exfoliant works. The grains are very fine and it has a minty taste. I don’t love the packaging but the actual exfoliant works and removes the dead skin. A little goes a long way so it is long lasting.
Princess A.
LOT 180 KAMPUNG KEMUMIN, PENGKALAN CHEPA, KOTA BHARU KELANTAN.
Would love to try this
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
where do I buy this?
Rachel S.
Is this any good? Would it work for my skin?
Afra U.
Ilford
What does this product do?
Ellie S.