BY TARTE

A minty lip scrub & treatment balm made with moisturizing maracuja, shea butter & exfoliating sugar to gently buff away flakes & treat thirsty lips.

• Maracuja: rich in essential fatty acids & vitamin C for firmer, brighter, smoother skin & maximum hydration
  • Sugar: micro-fine granules gently exfoliate surface cells
  • Shea butter: a natural skin emollient that helps retain skin elasticity & protects against degeneration
  • Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant
  • Sunflower seed oil: rich in vitamins A & E to help moisturize & condition skin
  • Carnauba wax: an emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application

Product performance: It smooths & preps lips for the perfect pre-lipstick application with suspended raw sugar granules that microexfoliate & buff away dead skin so your lips can drink in the goodness – simply buff, rinse, pucker, & repeat! Nourishing maracuja & shea butter sink deeply into your silky-smooth pout to help hydrate, firm & protect lips from future drying, cracking or chapping.

Ingredients: Sucrose, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba/beeswax/cire d’abeille, aroma/flavor, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, hydrogenated castor oil,  caprylyl glycol, passiflora edulis seed oil, tocopheryl acetate.

Made in Canada.

Buy on Sephora*
Andrea P.
I love this product. With how much lol stains and lip sticks I use it's nice to be able to give my lips a fresh start. This exfoliation is not harsh and it definitely gets the job done. It left my lips feeling very smooth and almost like they were brand new.
Lia D.
Springfield , MO
This lip scrub got the job done. The taste was okay but could've been better. For the price of $16, you get a decent amount of product. The packaging is super cute!
Gisselle V.
Sleepy hollow, NY
I love this product so much, it keeps your lips very exfoliated and not dry at all, for a long period of time 🙂🙂. I bought this product more than once. I bought this product at ulta.
Lauren T.
I absolutely love this product! You need to buy this for a quick lip plump. My lips are small and to make my look even better, this product does the job! 10/10 recomend
sist3r s.
This smells just like peppermint. It tastes yummy too. It's very creamy but also has the texture you need to exfoliate your lips. It's $16. I found mine at Ulta
Rachel T.
I like using this because my lips feel clean and somewhat plumped. My lips look amazing afterwards and stay looking amazing both with and without lipstick.
Clara M.
I love everything from tarte, besides it has a very good review i love it, ill buy everything from them.if I could. Very good brand and a very good product
Shandi B.
['SPRINGFIELD', ''], GA
The minty scent and flavor leaves your lips feeling cool and smooth! The scent is a little strong, but once you get used to it you will fall in love.
Alessandra D.
Livingston, NJ
Love the minty smell. So refreshing . Does exfoliate as the other tarte lip scrub that is a pencil kind of. But my lips feel smooth and moistured!
Bonnie H.
Love this product! My lips feel amazing and it helps prevent that weird lip buildup when wearing lipstick! I highly recommend this product.
Princess A.
LOT 180 KAMPUNG KEMUMIN, PENGKALAN CHEPA, KOTA BHARU KELANTAN.
Would love to try this
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
where do I buy this?
Rachel S.
Is this any good? Would it work for my skin?
Afra U.
Ilford
What does this product do?
Ellie S.