BY TARTE

A minty lip scrub & treatment balm made with moisturizing maracuja, shea butter & exfoliating sugar to gently buff away flakes & treat thirsty lips.

• Maracuja: rich in essential fatty acids & vitamin C for firmer, brighter, smoother skin & maximum hydration
  • Sugar: micro-fine granules gently exfoliate surface cells
  • Shea butter: a natural skin emollient that helps retain skin elasticity & protects against degeneration
  • Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant
  • Sunflower seed oil: rich in vitamins A & E to help moisturize & condition skin
  • Carnauba wax: an emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application

Product performance: It smooths & preps lips for the perfect pre-lipstick application with suspended raw sugar granules that microexfoliate & buff away dead skin so your lips can drink in the goodness – simply buff, rinse, pucker, & repeat! Nourishing maracuja & shea butter sink deeply into your silky-smooth pout to help hydrate, firm & protect lips from future drying, cracking or chapping.

Ingredients: Sucrose, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba/beeswax/cire d’abeille, aroma/flavor, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, hydrogenated castor oil,  caprylyl glycol, passiflora edulis seed oil, tocopheryl acetate.

Made in Canada.

Buy on Sephora*
Sai P.
This is a wonderful product for your lip regimen. It's so softening for the lips and my lips feel so hydrated after using it. It's also an affordable product. I love it's portable and I keep it in my travel bag and at home.
Pustika S.
Pennsville, NJ
I absolutely love this one , this is so amazing, it has coconut oil which id super moisturizing, it helps exfoliating the dry parts and makes my lips soft and moisturized, I will buy it again, highly recommend this.
Julie U.
Conroe, TX
I love love this lip scrub! It's gentle enough to use often but exfoliating enough to get rid of all my dead skin, makes my lipstick go on so much better and my matte lipsticks aren't so dry with this product!
Gina V.
Dupont, PA
Definitely preps your pout for a beautiful outcome with lipstick . And they def look fuller . I'm a fan all day . Sometimes my lips get dehydrated and less full . I pop this on and that's a wrap . All good
Lindsey V.
I really enjoyed this lip exfoliating treatment. It has fine grains of sugar to exfoliate dead skin, and maracuja oil to help rehydrate the lips. It has a pleasant mint scent. This is definitely one of my go to lip exfoliators.
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
This is a great Lip exfoliate! It makes your lips super soft! Your lips will be prepped for that ultra matte lippie! I will def buy this again! The packaging is so super cute! I recommend this ✔
Reyna A.
Coachella
I love this thing to death before I put on any Chapstick and most riser or gloss I put this on first and my lips are so smooth and they're not dry and it stays like this for a week with this product
Miranda W.
Florissant, MO
I like lip scrubs and this one is no exception! It has a nice month flavor and leaves your lips soft and nourished. I bought mine at sephora, I didn't even know it was something they made but I'm glad I picked it up!
stephanie e.
Tarte will always be my favorite brand. This lip pout exfoliating scrub is amazing my lips always feel so silly smooth after I use this. It's great price has me buying 4 at a time.
Caitlin S.
Lewisville, PA
I just purchased this a few days ago but I really am enjoying it so far! I have extremely dry lips and this makes them smooth so my lipstick has a good base. It is easy to use and you get quite a bit of product! I would recommend this product!
Princess A.
LOT 180 KAMPUNG KEMUMIN, PENGKALAN CHEPA, KOTA BHARU KELANTAN.
Would love to try this
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
where do I buy this?
Rachel S.
Is this any good? Would it work for my skin?
Afra U.
Ilford
What does this product do?
Ellie S.