BY TARTE

A minty lip scrub & treatment balm made with moisturizing maracuja, shea butter & exfoliating sugar to gently buff away flakes & treat thirsty lips.

• Maracuja: rich in essential fatty acids & vitamin C for firmer, brighter, smoother skin & maximum hydration
  • Sugar: micro-fine granules gently exfoliate surface cells
  • Shea butter: a natural skin emollient that helps retain skin elasticity & protects against degeneration
  • Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant
  • Sunflower seed oil: rich in vitamins A & E to help moisturize & condition skin
  • Carnauba wax: an emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application

Product performance: It smooths & preps lips for the perfect pre-lipstick application with suspended raw sugar granules that microexfoliate & buff away dead skin so your lips can drink in the goodness – simply buff, rinse, pucker, & repeat! Nourishing maracuja & shea butter sink deeply into your silky-smooth pout to help hydrate, firm & protect lips from future drying, cracking or chapping.

Ingredients: Sucrose, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba/beeswax/cire d’abeille, aroma/flavor, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, hydrogenated castor oil,  caprylyl glycol, passiflora edulis seed oil, tocopheryl acetate.

Made in Canada.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "When I have dry or peeling lips, lip scrubs are life sabers. I've tried a few different ones and this one is my fav!!" in 32 reviews
  • "t smooths & preps lips for the perfect pre-lipstick application with suspended raw sugar granules that microexfoliate & buff away dead skin so your lips can drink in the goodness – simply buff, rinse, pucker, & repeat! Nourishing maracuja & shea butter sink deeply into your silky-smooth pout to help hydrate, firm & protect lips from future drying, cracking or chapping." in 8 reviews
harriett m.
Tampa, FL
I love this lip product.  I feel that it helps keep my lips smooth,  and helps make my lipstick last longer.  The packaging is pretty in pink.  Love how easy it is to apply. I use it everyday before my lipstick. Definitely would repurchase this product.
Mariah v.
Blissfield, MI
This lip scrub is great! It has coarse sugar to really exfoliate the lips. I would give this product 5 stars but the flavour of the scrub is overly minty. So if you're not a fan of mint, this is not the product for you. I would recommend this.
Jasmine B.
Bangor, ME
I get horribly dry, cracked lips. To the point that they fully crack open from smiling and bleed, no joke. I started using this product recently and of course I use lip balm right after exfoliating and I finally have soft, smooth lips 😍
Kaylee H.
Union Bridge, MD
I like this and it does the job BUT I wish it was more gritty. I feel like if it was more gritty than it would exfoliate even more. The smell is kind of minty which I like. It does really have much of a taste in my opinion but it doesn't taste bad
Tiffany N.
['Hammond ', ''], WI
My lips are very small I absolutely hate them but with this product my life changed. Gorgeous packaging. Met well over my expectations. I've bought this brought twice now and haven't run out yet but will buy again once I run out.
Lisandra M.
Oceanside, NY
This product is sooo good!!! I cannot pit on a long wearing lipstick unless i exfoliate my lips with this baby first. Not only does it work amazingly and leaves your lips very soft, but it has a very pleasant minty flavor!😋😋😋😋
Maddi T.
Don’t get me wrong, I love this product, I just it was a little bit rougher. It does a nice job, I just wish I could feel it doing a nice job! A silly complaint but not enough to keep me away. I will definitely repurchase!
Absolutely love this product so far! I've been searching for a lip exfoliate for a while that wasn't too pricey but actually worked! Minty and cooling. Really love this sugar scrub. If left on and remove only the excess sugar, it leaves my lips conditioned with the lingering cooling feeling. Would recommend!
Katie N.
Saint Peters, MO
I love this product! Smells good and deffintly worth the buy! I got it from Sephora and the think about this product is that it plumps the lips a little bit and I love that it does that! I will deffintly be buying again!!
Ellie P.
Mckeesport, PA
The best lip exfoliant I've ever used! Has a great minty smell to it and does an amazing job keeping your lips smooth and even for all your matte lipstick needs! Highly recommend to anyone looking for a great lip scrub!
Princess A.
LOT 180 KAMPUNG KEMUMIN, PENGKALAN CHEPA, KOTA BHARU KELANTAN.
Would love to try this
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
where do I buy this?
Rachel S.
Is this any good? Would it work for my skin?
Afra U.
Ilford
What does this product do?
Ellie S.