BY TARTE

A minty lip scrub & treatment balm made with moisturizing maracuja, shea butter & exfoliating sugar to gently buff away flakes & treat thirsty lips.

• Maracuja: rich in essential fatty acids & vitamin C for firmer, brighter, smoother skin & maximum hydration
  • Sugar: micro-fine granules gently exfoliate surface cells
  • Shea butter: a natural skin emollient that helps retain skin elasticity & protects against degeneration
  • Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant
  • Sunflower seed oil: rich in vitamins A & E to help moisturize & condition skin
  • Carnauba wax: an emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application

Product performance: It smooths & preps lips for the perfect pre-lipstick application with suspended raw sugar granules that microexfoliate & buff away dead skin so your lips can drink in the goodness – simply buff, rinse, pucker, & repeat! Nourishing maracuja & shea butter sink deeply into your silky-smooth pout to help hydrate, firm & protect lips from future drying, cracking or chapping.

Ingredients: Sucrose, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba/beeswax/cire d’abeille, aroma/flavor, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, hydrogenated castor oil,  caprylyl glycol, passiflora edulis seed oil, tocopheryl acetate.

Made in Canada.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "When I have dry or peeling lips, lip scrubs are life sabers. I've tried a few different ones and this one is my fav!!" in 32 reviews
  • "t smooths & preps lips for the perfect pre-lipstick application with suspended raw sugar granules that microexfoliate & buff away dead skin so your lips can drink in the goodness – simply buff, rinse, pucker, & repeat! Nourishing maracuja & shea butter sink deeply into your silky-smooth pout to help hydrate, firm & protect lips from future drying, cracking or chapping." in 8 reviews
Kaitlin F.
Oh my God I love this lip scrub because I have very dry lips in there always cracked and when I use this it takes all that dead skin away makes it soft and smooth. I would recommend missed other people that had very dry lips and cracked lips and need to get that dead skin that stubborn off.
Lizzie B.
Arlington
This tarte lip exfoliant is amazing. I love it so much and I am a repeat user of this and am continuing to use it. It has a very good value and is not too pricey. I first bought this at Sephora and loved it so much and would highly recommend to others in need of a lip exfoliant!
savanna g.
Santa Monica, CA
This product feels nice on the lips and leaves them feeling soft and smooth. This is great to have on the go in case your lips are feeling a little crusty but if you don't want to spend the money you could always DIY! This lip scrub is also a little minty and feels refreshing
Chelsea D.
Kinda pricey for a lip scrub but it does the job! Takes away all the dead skin and leaves nothing behind which is prefect for me since I wear liquid lipstick all the time. I got it at sephora and would recommend anyone who doesn't mind a hefty price tag to give it a try.
Mackenzie R.
Meridian , ID
This product is amazing! I wake up with the driest lips in the winter and this stuff helps get rid of the flakes so that my lipstick applies smooth. It also smells good and doesn't taste horrible if you accidentally ingest it. I'm on my second one already.
harriett m.
Tampa, FL
I love this lip product.  I feel that it helps keep my lips smooth,  and helps make my lipstick last longer.  The packaging is pretty in pink.  Love how easy it is to apply. I use it everyday before my lipstick. Definitely would repurchase this product.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this product I recommend to every body it's nice it's good it's not affect you can use it's pretty good product you can fill beautifull this is the beast it's sensitive skin you're  fell better with that.I like this product I recommend to every body it's nice
Jasmine B.
Bangor, ME
I get horribly dry, cracked lips. To the point that they fully crack open from smiling and bleed, no joke. I started using this product recently and of course I use lip balm right after exfoliating and I finally have soft, smooth lips 😍
Kaylee H.
Union Bridge, MD
I like this and it does the job BUT I wish it was more gritty. I feel like if it was more gritty than it would exfoliate even more. The smell is kind of minty which I like. It does really have much of a taste in my opinion but it doesn't taste bad
Tiffany N.
['Hammond ', ''], WI
My lips are very small I absolutely hate them but with this product my life changed. Gorgeous packaging. Met well over my expectations. I've bought this brought twice now and haven't run out yet but will buy again once I run out.
Princess A.
LOT 180 KAMPUNG KEMUMIN, PENGKALAN CHEPA, KOTA BHARU KELANTAN.
Would love to try this
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
where do I buy this?
Rachel S.
Is this any good? Would it work for my skin?
Afra U.
Ilford
What does this product do?
Ellie S.