BY TARTE

A minty lip scrub & treatment balm made with moisturizing maracuja, shea butter & exfoliating sugar to gently buff away flakes & treat thirsty lips.

• Maracuja: rich in essential fatty acids & vitamin C for firmer, brighter, smoother skin & maximum hydration
  • Sugar: micro-fine granules gently exfoliate surface cells
  • Shea butter: a natural skin emollient that helps retain skin elasticity & protects against degeneration
  • Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant
  • Sunflower seed oil: rich in vitamins A & E to help moisturize & condition skin
  • Carnauba wax: an emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application

Product performance: It smooths & preps lips for the perfect pre-lipstick application with suspended raw sugar granules that microexfoliate & buff away dead skin so your lips can drink in the goodness – simply buff, rinse, pucker, & repeat! Nourishing maracuja & shea butter sink deeply into your silky-smooth pout to help hydrate, firm & protect lips from future drying, cracking or chapping.

Ingredients: Sucrose, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba/beeswax/cire d’abeille, aroma/flavor, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, hydrogenated castor oil,  caprylyl glycol, passiflora edulis seed oil, tocopheryl acetate.

Made in Canada.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "When I have dry or peeling lips, lip scrubs are life sabers. I've tried a few different ones and this one is my fav!!" in 32 reviews
  • "t smooths & preps lips for the perfect pre-lipstick application with suspended raw sugar granules that microexfoliate & buff away dead skin so your lips can drink in the goodness – simply buff, rinse, pucker, & repeat! Nourishing maracuja & shea butter sink deeply into your silky-smooth pout to help hydrate, firm & protect lips from future drying, cracking or chapping." in 8 reviews
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
This product is hands down a five stars! I never thought about using a lip exfoliant but I love all other products by Tarte and decided to give it a try. This product is FANTASTIC! It has a minty smell to it and makes your lips tingle a bit when applying. I do not apply nearly as much as the website shows I use MAYBE a pea sized portion and it works great. My lips felt so smooth I have never felt them this soft before. I combined this product with Bite everyday agave lip mask applied before bed and I woke up feeling like a new woman. I will never go without this product ever again! This product may seem pricey at $16 on Tarte's website but I think this product is worth the price and will last me a very long time. I already recommended this product to friends and family. As always Tarte, you totally nailed it!
nolan s.
Corona, CA
kinda pricey! lush has amazing lip scrubs! my favorites mint julip. for almost half the price you get a similar product with same benefits. my lips feel so plumped after rubbing the scrub into my lips! i'd love to purchase this, if i had the money
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
I️ usually don't wear any chap stick on my lips so they tend to get dry. This minty refreshing smelling Lip exfoliador leaves my lips soft and ready to wear lipstick. There is no dead skin left behind so your lips are nice and smooth. I use it in the am and at night... so it tends to go pretty fast. I wish they made a bigger one...
Stephanie K.
San Diego, CA
I'm a huge fan of lip scrubs and this stuff is awesome! I don't do a ton of prep work on my bridal clients on the wedding day as we have already gone over a skin care regiment in the months leading up to their wedding. However, I always have them use this lip scrub right before I apply their lip color, especially those who have chosen a deep or bold shade. It gives them the smoothest softest and most kissable lips perfect for saying I Do!
Paige S.
Louisville, KY
The Tarte Lip Scrub is everything. I use matte liquid lipsticks quite often, so my lips have a tendency to dry. I recently picked up the Tarte Lip Scrub at Sephora. It is incredible. It's a minty scent, which is perfect because I'm not a fan of fruity scents. The mint leaves my lips feeling tingly & fresh. I can immediately tell a difference when I use this product. It seriously saves my lips from drying out.
Michelle P.
Sunbury , OH
Amazing!!!! Has done wonders on my lips. They're so soft and exfoliated now and my lipstick stays on so much longer. This has definitely surpassed my expectations. I definitely recommend this to everyone!!
bridget b.
Albuquerque , NM
loving this new formula and packaging ! i like the smaller exfoliating granules more than the larger- sugary pieces like the lush scrub. i always use a lip scrub post makeup application before lipstick, and this one doesnt spread all over my upper and lower lip like others. i enjoy the screw off top vs the old tin, if it were still in that packaging i would not have repurchased!
Lia C.
California
For those of you with extremely dry lips, this exfoliant is perfect. It gets all your dry skin off of your lips, leaving a nice, smooth layer. Be warned that this has an extreme mint smell and flavor, so if you are sensitive to mint, this is not the product for you. This is the first lip exfoliant I've tried, but it works very well. Definitely would recommend!
Laurel H.
Portland, OR
I just recently purchased this lip scrub and I am in love! It seems a little pricey for the amount given the I love the cute packaging! The minty sweet smell and taste of this product is very agreeable and I really like the fine grit. I use this before applying liquid lipstick. I would recommend this to anyone that likes a good lip scrub!
Colleen F.
I absolutely love this lip exfoliant! The little grains of sugar mixed in with the Shea butter really does the trick in gently exfoliating and making my lips smooth. I'm definitely going to buy this again when it runs out! The only drawback is that is comes in an extremely small container, so hopefully it will last me awhile.
Princess A.
LOT 180 KAMPUNG KEMUMIN, PENGKALAN CHEPA, KOTA BHARU KELANTAN.
Would love to try this
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
where do I buy this?
Rachel S.
Is this any good? Would it work for my skin?
Afra U.
Ilford
What does this product do?
Ellie S.