BY TARTE

A minty lip scrub & treatment balm made with moisturizing maracuja, shea butter & exfoliating sugar to gently buff away flakes & treat thirsty lips.

• Maracuja: rich in essential fatty acids & vitamin C for firmer, brighter, smoother skin & maximum hydration
  • Sugar: micro-fine granules gently exfoliate surface cells
  • Shea butter: a natural skin emollient that helps retain skin elasticity & protects against degeneration
  • Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant
  • Sunflower seed oil: rich in vitamins A & E to help moisturize & condition skin
  • Carnauba wax: an emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application

Product performance: It smooths & preps lips for the perfect pre-lipstick application with suspended raw sugar granules that microexfoliate & buff away dead skin so your lips can drink in the goodness – simply buff, rinse, pucker, & repeat! Nourishing maracuja & shea butter sink deeply into your silky-smooth pout to help hydrate, firm & protect lips from future drying, cracking or chapping.

Ingredients: Sucrose, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba/beeswax/cire d’abeille, aroma/flavor, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, hydrogenated castor oil,  caprylyl glycol, passiflora edulis seed oil, tocopheryl acetate.

Made in Canada.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "When I have dry or peeling lips, lip scrubs are life sabers. I've tried a few different ones and this one is my fav!!" in 32 reviews
  • "t smooths & preps lips for the perfect pre-lipstick application with suspended raw sugar granules that microexfoliate & buff away dead skin so your lips can drink in the goodness – simply buff, rinse, pucker, & repeat! Nourishing maracuja & shea butter sink deeply into your silky-smooth pout to help hydrate, firm & protect lips from future drying, cracking or chapping." in 8 reviews
Jackie B.
Love this product, leaves baby soft lips. It's in a tiny container but don't let that fool you, it goes a long ways! I've had for about half a year and haven't even gotten half way through it! Also use it pretty much every other day!
Natalie B.
Bedford, OH
Love this! So cute! Gives a tingling sensation while applying. Feels nice, taste good. Leaves lips tingling for a few minutes afterwards. And visibly plumps my lips.
Cloe S.
I'm a huge lipstick junkie and I've recently gotten into lip scrubs! This is not like the Lush ones, which have loose sugar granules but it's firm and resembles a lip balm making it 100x easier to use on the go. The sugar is very tiny and exfoliates better than anything I've ever used, tastes amazing, and is so moisturizing I don't even have to follow up with a balm or anything!! Also the packaging is super cute!! It's much better than the maracuja scrub which smelled way too strongly of menthol.
Sarah K.
Saint paul, MN
One thing I'm so obsessed with and is always an essential would be lip scrub. This has been my current recent go to lip scrub. It's the Pout Prep lip exfoliant by @tartecosmetics. Not only is the packaging super cute but the product is amazing!! It has the right texture the exfoliant that is in it is not too chunky nor is it too fine. It is literally the perfect formula! The consistency of the moisturizer is also great it leaves my lips feeling baby soft and looking hydrated and smooth. It smells and taste like mint which also leaves an amazing cooling sensation which I enjoy is a lip scrub. I highly suggest this to anyone who is looking to try a new lip scrub product. 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for me. Purchased at ulta
Cailey J.
Island lake
This lip exfoliate is the bomb! Just take your finger and get a little and put it on your fabulous lips and rub it around, you can wipe it off or keep it on, I usually put this on everyday and keep it on!
Cookie L.
Tyler, TX
I have big crusty lips that annoy me to no end. I was in Sephora and this captured my eye. I decided to splurge because after so many D.I.Y. and other lip scrubs nothing work. I dont know if Tarte put Jesus tears in this lip scrub but I've never had soft lips ever. The more you use it the more your lips start to love you back. If you are a big lip girl who is tired of searching this might be just for you. A little goes a long way so the price isnt crazy once you break it down by use.
Joules R.
San jacinto
 I love anything for my lips beauty products  lip scrubs this is great it really gets off all the dead skin it's really easy to use you just use your finger or you rub it on and it's so soft it's gentle it's not gonna hurt your lips when you're using it I would definitely buy it again I love you so much it's him everything I would want and I have a recommend this to everyone it's really affordable and it's pretty great
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
This new lip scrub from Tarte is something that I picked up from Sephora recently. I have been using lip scrubs from Dior, LUSH, and Fresh for ages (all of which are more expensive than this lip scrub). This lip scrub works just as well as some that are twice the price that I had been using prior to this lip scrub. If you struggle with dry lips or just want to have smoother lips prior to lipstick, lip liner, and lip gloss application, I highly recommend this lip scrub and it is cruelty-free and full of good for you ingredients! :) What's not to love?
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
I have been searching for a good lip scrub all winter since my lips are always peeling, and I'm so happy I found this. I got it at ulta and have only used it twice but I already know it's well worth the money. It completely took the dead skin off of my lips and after two times, my lips were very smooth for many days. My liquid lipstick now looks amazing and I no longer have to deal with peeling.
Linsey G.
I just recently purchased this and I am loving it!! I apply it before I do my make up and also before I go to bed. It comes in a small container but a little bit of this product goes a long way do it will last me a while. Also I believe it is only $16. It has a mint smell and when applied it may slightly tingle your lips. You just apply it to your lips and I "scrub" them with my finger for about 45 seconds and then wipe it off with a tissue. I've honestly noticed a difference in my lips. They feel and appear less dry.
Princess A.
LOT 180 KAMPUNG KEMUMIN, PENGKALAN CHEPA, KOTA BHARU KELANTAN.
Would love to try this
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
where do I buy this?
Rachel S.
Is this any good? Would it work for my skin?
Afra U.
Ilford
What does this product do?
Ellie S.